[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the end, beautiful Nintendo friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/828640/Nintendo-Switch-UPDATE-charts-sales-figures-PS4

>The Nintendo Switch has been a huge success, with sales through the roof since it launched in March - but could it finally be losing momentum to the PS4?

>For the second week in a row, the battle between the Switch v PS4 has been won by Sony’s console in Japan.

>Nintendo Switch latest sales figures are in, and the Big N’s newest console has lost a big of ground to the Sony PS4.

>The PS4 has been the top selling console in Japan for the past two weeks in a row, edging ahead of the Nintendo Switch.

>The most recent figures show the PS4 selling 29,771 units compared to the Switch’s 26,256.

>The news comes after in May the Switch lost out to the PS4 in the latest chart wars from America.

>The PS4 was the best selling console in the US, overtaking the Switch which was the most popular console in the States in April.

>The Switch also lost out to the PS4 in the most Japanese software charts.

>PS4 exclusive Gundam Versus, a new release, was the number one game in Japan, selling 121,000 units.

>It handily beat Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and ARMS that sold 13,436 and 12,653 between July 3 and July 9.

It's over Nintenbros it's finally over... I can't lie to myself anymore.
I'm sorry Nintendo, I can't take this humiliation no longer.
Iwata sama... my body is ready, I won't let you be alone for long. I shall be by your side soon enough. This is my last wahoo...
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXqPNlng6uI

Press F to pay respect on Nintendo's grave.
>>
Your threads are boring
>>
Good for you
>>
File: GUNDAMVERSUS.jpg (109KB, 435x550px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAMVERSUS.jpg
109KB, 435x550px
>>383949343
>Gundamn Versus 121,000 units in Japan

Dayum
>>
>>383949343

Yeah it would make sense to wait to see the sales figures after the most popular games on it release, but continue shit posting.
>>
>>383949528
>muh boring

Fuck you sound like a little kid. Its fine to be butthurt but you need to really work on expressing yourself better
>>
File: reddit.png (505KB, 1901x1085px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
505KB, 1901x1085px
>>
>>383949343
Doesn't help that they're out of stock literally everywhere.
>>
>>383949830

And caring about a console "losing" is very mature?

>>383949872

I can't believe how far a drawing of a frog has gone.
>>
>>383949343
>switch is 2nd place its losing
What the fuck is this retarded shit? Is this current gaming journalism now?
>>
File: 1350639372386.jpg (18KB, 209x233px) Image search: [Google]
1350639372386.jpg
18KB, 209x233px
I'm no economist, but I think it might really boost their sales if people could actually FUCKING buy them.

Just a hunch.
>>
>>383950575

Not exactly their fault this time since a particular chip they need is short world wide. Guess you could blame them for using it though.
>>
>>383950742
Seems like they should have seen the shortage coming and changed up production on the second wave. Not sure how simple that is, but I know 10-15 people at work who want to get one for their children or themselves but just can't get a hold of one without paying scalper prices.
>>
File: IMG_1991.png (276KB, 300x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1991.png
276KB, 300x486px
Switch will do okay in Japan.
>>
>>383950742
that's what nintendo gets for using HANDHELD hardware in a HOME console.
>>
>>383951030
The shortage is even worse in Japan though since more people want it there.
>>
>>383951039
You're using your Switch wrong
>>
Better get your shit posting in now Sony ponies. Splatoon comes out next week. Japs are probably starting to line up for it now
>>
>>383949343
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST WAHOO
>>
>>383949343
>>PS4 exclusive Gundam Versus, a new release, was the number one game in Japan, selling 121,000 units.
>>It handily beat 2 games that have been out for over 2 weeks and 2 months respectively
Try harder next time fucking frogposting dumbshit.
Also Switch confirmed is holding back consoles so no shit its not selling into May, if Splatoon 2 launch doesnt push it ahead then we can confirm problems but until then its up in the air.
>>
File: suffermore.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
suffermore.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>383949343
Farewell, Pepe, and may a flight of demons ferry your pathetic soul to Hell.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.