[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ what did you think of Final Fantasy Type 0 HD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 49

/v/ what did you think of Final Fantasy Type 0 HD?
>>
better than ffxv. ffxv was a mistake
>>
File: 1416107745160.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1416107745160.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>383945974
How can they fuck up that bad is still beyond me. I truly think FF XV is the most disappointing game of all time
>>
>>383945829
Is the PC port any good or an abomination?
>>
It feels like missed potential to me.
If it was given the same budget as ffxv I feel like it could have been the best final fantasy. But since it was a psp game it was just ok.
>>
File: 1482514775028.jpg (61KB, 435x879px) Image search: [Google]
1482514775028.jpg
61KB, 435x879px
>>383945829
Type 0 HD
>Like 12 of some fuck playable characters that you can switch between on the fly mid combat
>They all have different types of weapons and moves
>Can control all the summons too and there's a decent amount
>Classic as fuck overworld with towns and shit
>Not the best characters and story but okay for psp spin off
>A couple of decent tunes
FFXV
>2 Towns
>1 playable character
>0 playable summons

Did Tabata troll the fuck out of Square Enix execs by agreeing to do XV?
>>
>>383946607
>If it was given the same budget as ffxv I feel like it could have been the best final fantasy
i've always felt this way. it really could've been great if it was developed for ps3 and given a higher budget
>>
File: 1332921308990.jpg (8KB, 191x252px) Image search: [Google]
1332921308990.jpg
8KB, 191x252px
>>383945829
I watched the half hour intro cutscene of the entire cast standing around a dying soldier crying out for mercy and nobody did fuck all until the chocobo he was laying on came back from the dead just to bite his neck out and end his misery.

Put the game down after that and never bothered picking it up again.
>>
>>383945829
played it on PSP, the game does a pretty bad job at explaining shit to you, felt like i had no idea what i was doing all the way to the credits, only on the second playthrough i started understanding shit. Also, terrible camera. Game needs a second analog stick badly. Not even clawing does the trick.

Also, i'd buy it on PC gladly i wanna replay it with decent camera controls, but 30 fps and it;s tied to the engine, which means it runs just like the psp version, meaning it;s not a worthwhile purchase.
>>
File: 1417264721952.jpg (14KB, 357x402px) Image search: [Google]
1417264721952.jpg
14KB, 357x402px
>>383946913
How the fuck was character switching in Type 0 and Nomura's FF Versus XIII/XV but it couldn't be done in Tabata's XV?
>>
File: tabata fuckyou.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tabata fuckyou.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>383946913
>Type 0 HD
>>Like 12 of some fuck playable characters that you can switch between on the fly mid combat
>>They all have different types of weapons and moves
>>Can control all the summons too and there's a decent amount
>>Classic as fuck overworld with towns and shit
>>Not the best characters and story but okay for psp spin off
>>A couple of decent tunes
you're forgetting
>actual magic
>actual moogles
>actual airship that's actually useful
>better gameplay than FFXV i wish i was joking
>developed characters may not be the greatest, but it's there
>machina and rem
>numerous panty shots from certain attacks. see: cinque
>diverse towns and locations
>some pretty well directed cutscenes
>a few well designed boss fights
>really fun bonus missions abd bosses in ng+
>8 arm gilgamesh secret boss

i swear it's like Tabata was given almost no control over FFXV if you compare the two. which wouldn't be all that surprising, i'm oretty sure square didn't trust him and just wanted a name to attatch to the project
>>
>>383947640
i blame that nightmare of an engine. it's not even finished to this day, which is why KH3 switched from that to UE4. it's a nightmare in it's current state and on current consoles
>>
>>383947884
i could also add
>actual challenge
>items don't pause the game
>you can actually die
>items extend beyond having 100 ways to heal yourself and 4 buffs and another 4 defensive items for the exact same stats
>>
File: aqua and mickey 0.2.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aqua and mickey 0.2.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>383948013
I'm so glad KH 3 is on UE4. That engine makes KH 3 look fucking gorgeous
>>
File: tfw no one likes Noct-kun's gamu.jpg (292KB, 1136x1011px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no one likes Noct-kun's gamu.jpg
292KB, 1136x1011px
>>383948617
i agree. it's a shame that it was too late for ffxv to switch engines. we definitely would've got a better game and a lot less stuff would've been cut
>>
File: 1439914676229.png (623KB, 452x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1439914676229.png
623KB, 452x1448px
>>383947884
>>numerous panty shots from certain attacks. see: cinque

See: my dick

>tfw so many fucking girls
>tfw looking at some of them i automatically assumed they would be bitches or tsunderes or other histty archetypes, pic related included
>tfw they are all actually likeable, even the megane sword chick with the superiority complex and the not-lightning chick.
>>
>>383947640
Honestly if XV was made in U4 like KH3 and FF7R we'd probably have character switching. Luminous wasn't """"done"""" until like 5 months after XV came out
>>
>>383945829

Fucking garbage. Whack a mole combat and a story that completely nosedives into retarded territory. I can't believe I gave Tabata a chance again on FFXV after playing this.

It did have one good chapter where you went bahamut/alexander back to back.
>>
>>383948760
i legit tought this was naruto,gladio even looks like that nig with orange hair from sasuke's team
>>
>>383947884
As somebody who worked on XV Tabata was actually given a LOT of control over XV. The problem was that he was kind of in a shitty position creatively
>If he fucks up people say Nomura would have been better
>If he does great people give Nomura all the credit for his work the first 7 years
So Tabata basically said fuck you to Versus and made his camping game and then fucked off to drink in Mexico and Italy the rest of production. If he was given Type Next or XVI from scratch it'd probably be pretty decent
>>
>>383948793
dude i LOVE Cinque! SHE'S CUTE! runner up for best girl goes to Seven

>>383948967
this is what hurt me the most about FFXV. i'm not going to pretend like Tabata didn't make a lot of stupid decisions in XV, but i feel like if he at least had a working engine and didn't change the combat or be a pushover whenever square told him to do things and pretend it's his idea. AND KEPT THE BLOODY COMMAND MENU FROM 2014 we definitely would've got a better game and FFXV threads wouldn't be in the state they're in now
>>
>>383949176
if you are real PLEASE find a way to get him to make Type Next. I'm the anon slightly defending him in this thread, I want him to redeem himself. Also, do you know what he was working on before he moved to FFXV? he mentioned in a US Gamer interview that he was working on something and that it's dead now. could that have been type next? it would make sense given the teaser
>>
>>383949372
It's weird how often the combat changed, even from 2013-2014 it looked like the dev team had a good plan, but ever since the Duscae demo they went a little overboard with the whole fan feedback thing. Making the dev team change the whole combat system basicly less then a years before release probably wasn't the best idea.
>>
>>383949628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgf-Dme7GE4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5_8kyz7o6I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2t2Si60Ak

i completely agree. everything here is so much better than what we ended up getting, and these weren't even done. it was only ground combat without any of the ariel stuff. that feedback really fucked us over with the combat dude
>>
>>383949549
I do bitch work so that's not going to happen, but yeah, he was talking about Type Next. Could still MAYBE happen some day, but probably not anymore
>>383949628
Yeah this shit caused a lot of stuff to be cut from the game. Not huge sweeping stuff, but small story beats and gameplay moments. The game was getting rebalanced daily to try and get something working out since Tabata forced the devs to uproot the combat gameplay after duscae. You'll notice the strategy guide for the game isn't even correct on most enemies because of things still being balanced after it was printed
>>
File: 1426197314514.png (890KB, 2055x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1426197314514.png
890KB, 2055x1360px
>>383949372
Seven? You mean the good version of lightning?

iirc she;s the oldest of the entire class, so she;s
the caring mother figure that tries to protect the others
>>
File: Superhorniobrothers.jpg (92KB, 896x960px) Image search: [Google]
Superhorniobrothers.jpg
92KB, 896x960px
>>383945829
You can level up your party by abusing afk training and moving your system clock forward a day and get level 90 characters in 45 minutes.
>>
>>383949972
was the feedback from the demo's combat really that bad? that sounds like a really bad decision on his part. sucks to hear about type next though
>>
File: 1415.jpg (144KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
1415.jpg
144KB, 800x575px
>>383949151
that's the joke
>>
World of Final Fantasy was the best FF game of the past decade tbqh
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-04-06 10.06.14.png (223KB, 673x645px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-06 10.06.14.png
223KB, 673x645px
>>383949972
tell me anon, what was up with that whole red moon stuff from 2014? and why was ardyn's final form cut? and all of luna's stuff? and what's with pic related? was that story that was cut or is it including side quests see next image
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-04-06 10.05.38.png (310KB, 749x543px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-06 10.05.38.png
310KB, 749x543px
>>383950826
what was with this? i played the whole game waiting for this moment. i knew something was off when she died, but i still had hope for some reason
>>
Is it possible to finish type-o with 3 character only? It was so hard, my character keep dying and the reserved one are so underlevel. How do I git gud?
>>
if type 0 wasn't on psp it could have actually been a good game

the remake aside from looking like ass makes the psp limitations painfully obvious
>>
>>383951135
use the dude's training to level characters while the system is off. but i would recommend at least having around 6-8 characters leveled in case one die. you'll need ranged options as well.

my favourites are
>jack
>ace
>duece
>seven
>sice
>cater
>rem
>queen
>cinque
>eight
>>
>>383951135
Gonna be hard, some parts of the game force you to split you team in two groupes for story reasons, if you don't have enough leveled units you will get fucked.
>>
>>383945829

Both XV and Typo had terrible combat, but Typo was ultimately more enjoyable as a whole.

I wonder if Tabata will ever make a game with good combat.
>>
Type 0 is honestly probably my favorite final fantasy. I really liked almost everything about it. I will clarify I played the fan translated PSP version first, it all made much more sense on there than the HD version does, but even so.
>>
>>383951135
I finished it all the way through ng+ using literally only Trey unless the game made me use someone else.
He can just killshot everything from a distance and meet the requirements to get his end game 2x exp weapon early.
>>
>>383945829
I really enjoyed it. Especially the combat, which was really fun. Only sour note for me was the clusterfuck of the story, and the fact that the characters never really got fleshed out except for the 2 most annoying ones. Maybe be they were the most annoying because they got fleshed out. The ending cinematic would have probably had more of an impact if the if there were a bit more substance behind it. If your going to do a large cast of characters in a story heavy game, either do it right or don't do it at all.
>>
>>383945974

fpbp
>>
>>383952182
Are there a way to level up reserve member like ps4?
>>
Well, let's see

I would cryogenically freeze myself till the year 3000, find the nearest suicide booth after emptying out the bank account that was open since before I was frozen and just kill myself like so.
>>
File: 62848d85eea06f9782fe715c32b6ba92.jpg (130KB, 826x1169px) Image search: [Google]
62848d85eea06f9782fe715c32b6ba92.jpg
130KB, 826x1169px
Don't mind me just posting best girl real quick.
>>
>>383952335
From memory yes but I last played the game years ago.
>>
>>383950826
>>383950940
Red moon stuff was just supposed to be the days getting shorter thing, but slower and more plot focused. In the game as it is now, the days getting slowly shorted every time you progress a chapter from 1-8 in the open world. Originally the stuff in the 2nd half of the game would have also been open, and instead of the endless night just happening out of nowhere in the 2nd half, the player would have reached a "red moon" phase by the chapter 13ish area.

As far as the time to beat being advertised as 40-50 hours, there was honestly just a lot of confusing amongst the scenario planners, the devs, and tabata. Because the game was in such an unstable and unfinished state right up into release, a lot of people working on the game had never really sat down and played through the game start to finish other than the testers. A lot of people working on the game just looked at the size of the map and the distance between location objectives and kind of assumed big play times based on world size in other games

The Luna thing is two-fold. She was supposed to be a guest in the Leviathan fight and again during the unseen realm Ardyn fight that was cut. To answer why it was cut, just kind of a time and money thing. The original plan was to have Noctis fight along side the summons against demon Ardyn in the unseen realm, but it was only on paper. It didn't really work tech wise in game, and the game was in such bad shape that they just kind of gave up. They had other things to worry about. Originally if the game had shipped in Sept the credits actually rolled after Noct dies on the throne, but because the delay to Nov happened they were able to add the scene where Noct qte defeats demon Ardyn with KotR, and honestly I think it was better than nothing, but I hate the fight isn't there
>>
>>383945829
A few good ideas, but largely mediocre.

Typical Tabata.
>>
>>383952923
this hurts my soul if true. it all sounds pretty plausible. could you tell us more about the important story stuff that was cut? did they actually cut luna stuff out of fear for backlash? what was her story like before the cuts? was the old guy that died important or still a literally who? did the new combat system ruin some boss fights? because the game only has two memorable bosses (aranea and ifrit) and the rest were pretty lame.
>>
>>383952923
also, can you say which ideas were tabata's and which were squares? why don't we have type-0 outfits yet? what is he doing after ffxv's updates? and what are you working on now?

how's nomura, kh3 and ff7r doing? do you know anything about those?
>>
>>383953876
>>383954047
A lot of the stuff that was cut were small inbetween moments in the story that make things feel more incomplete than an average FF game. Things that in a movie you wouldn't worry too much about, but would plan from the start to do in pick up shoots. A good example is originally at the end of ch13 when Noct walks out on Anglegard island and gets the note from Umbra about hammerhead, and then the ch14 load screen comes up and tells us Noct randomly found his dads boat on the island, and when ch14 loads he's driving the boat to Galdin. In early early builds, there was an unfinished segment at the end of ch13 where Umbra would bark at you to follow him and you'd follow him on the island from the prison to the shore, and at the shore would be Gentiana and the boat (kind of a callback to ch5). Gentiana would explain that she let everybody know to hold out for Noct during the timeskip and that she had Cid keep the boat fixed up for you, and brought it to you. Near the end of production even little scene had to count and there was just only so much that could be done because of how bad things were. A choice was made that said "Hey look, we've got Noct and Bauhamut stuff. We've got him going to Galdin. We can afford to lose the inbetween if it means hitting the delayed date. If the game had been released in Sept then everything between Galdin and Hammerhead would have been cut and you'd have just loaded into Hammerhead in ch14 with a very bad load screen explanation about Talcot picking you up. So the Nov delay did help. But a lot of these games weird beats are like this story.

Characters like Luna and Jarod never had much to them in the first place. The main person with cut content that was a side character was Cor, and a little Aranea. They were supposed to be guests more often. Cor for ever empire fortress, and Aranea for a lot of the dungeons.

Cont.
>>
File: tabata JUST.png (1004KB, 1043x1037px) Image search: [Google]
tabata JUST.png
1004KB, 1043x1037px
>>383953283
It's depression that this is Tabata down to a T
>>
I've had Type-0m sitting on my shelf for a long-ass time.

I've got over 130 hours of boredom into XV. Anything I should know before I jump into Type-0? Good party comps?
>>
File: Type0manga3-rem.jpg (170KB, 520x437px) Image search: [Google]
Type0manga3-rem.jpg
170KB, 520x437px
>>383945829
Better then XV, Rem and Ace are God-Tier, the story telling could been better done, as with all Fabula Nova games.
>>
>>383954989
A lot of the optional content like Adamantoise and fighting Loki and Caligo together were suppose to be main plot. Originally instead of needing the mythril in ch7 for the boat you needed adamantite from taking down the adamantoise. And the Loki and Caligo fight was because they captured Cor while he was doing espionage on the empire, which was supposed to be the send off to doing all the fort missions with Cor.

Yeah, the bosses kind of got side lined when combat changed because there wasn't time to balance the whole game and make new bosses, so bosses that had been a big priority at the start were the only ones that really made it in. Aranea because of the Versus trailer and Ifrit because he was basically the final boss and the first thing you see when you start the game

As far as which ideas were which, Tabata was everything involving stuff like cooking and camping and photos and stuff. His story beat ideas were stuff like opening with Ifrit, though originally you were supposed to play as the young guys and actually fight phase one Ifrit before being sent into the present and it was supposed to be a dream-like moment. A lot of the games core ideas were either carry over or from the new scenario writer though. Tabata was kind of hands off on big plot points because his key focus was just trying to make the game likable and get it finished and out on time

Can't say about type 0 outfits, but versus xiii outfits have been in the game for forever, don't know why those aren't dlc yet. Soon probably. Don't really want to talk about what I'm up to know, but another FF product. Tabata is overseeing some of the XV dlc stuff, though there's guest directors now. Don't know too much because like I said, I'm low pole guy.

KH3 is fine. It's in a pretty good place. Still might not be out as quick as people want, but its going fine. 0.2 but with better (or more consistant?) graphics and framerate is what you can expect.

Cont.
>>
>>383955572
FF7R has all its assets done and voice work done, but is being reworked because nobody was super over the moon for the cyberconnect version. It was fine, but they don't want it to be seen as as good as XV, they want it to be received better like the original 7. So it's been delayed some
>>
Terrible if you're not playing on a PSP since the game is desired entirely around only being able to play for 30 minutes at a time and it's not fun if you play longer.
>>
>>383945829
there is no one to blame but Nomura
Type 0 at first was a mobile game
>>
>>383955572
>Caligo

the fuck was this guy?

and I am socked they brought back loki, you think he exploded in his robot
>>
Both are two terrible, terrible games.
>>
The story and character development had lots of potential but ended up being really shallow.

Really deserved a higher budget and a better platform.
>>
>>383945829
>>383945974

Did XV even sell well?
>>
File: 1480770244301.jpg (143KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1480770244301.jpg
143KB, 1000x563px
>>383948760
>>
File: Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ardyn Reviews FFXV.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>383956625
XV-kun claims it sold well

but it's XV-kun so his info might be shit
>>
>>383954989
>>383955572
>>383955648
sounds like ff7 will be out before kh3. do you think that'll happen? have the osaka team used the criticisms they got from the handhelds and 0.2? are there going to be normal drives forms like kh2 (choosing from the menu) or just forms like in 0.2?

is the FF game you're working on one that was announced already like Dissidia, or is it something new?

sad to hear about all those cuts honestly. how long do you think the game would've needed to be completely finished? also, while playing the game i was really surprised when Noct used the ring in ch13 seeing as how he first puts it on in a desert looking area in this trailer

https://youtu.be/otVk3EEjgd8?t=34s

was that in the nif's region? after getting on the boat (ch.9) i always thought i was going to either go back or get off the train into some desert region and something would happen that would force him to use the ring, but it never happened. more cut content i guess?

also this >>383956625
how do the higher ups at Square honestly feel about it's sales and critical and audience reception?
>>
>>383948760
>>383950631
>Even changed the sound the bird makes

10/10 edit
>>
File: 1416881512860.jpg (15KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
1416881512860.jpg
15KB, 480x537px
>>383955393
>I've got over 130 hours of boredom into XV
How? After I beat that mediocre piece of shit I haven't touched it since. I don't feel any sort of motivation to do the sidequests or hunts.
>>
>>383945829
It was ok. Better HD port than 12 HD is, especially considering it was a PSP game.
>>
>>383945974
No it wasn't. XV is the best FF yet.
>>
>>383957905
says who?
>>
>>383952923
how the fuck would Luna join as a guest in the demon ardyn fight if she was dead?

Also do you know anything about Versus? why did they kick Nomura out? what was going on behind the scenes.

Also do you know what kh3 world will appear tomorrow at d23 or what the trailer will be about?
>>
>>383946265
>>383952219
You can stop samefagging then.

>>383956625
Better than any other FF in the same time frame, it broke even on day one too and made profit ever since.
>>
>>383957985
It's XV-kun just ignore him. He might go away
>>
>>383957985
xv-kun and you just replied to him
>>
File: 1499743582214.jpg (101KB, 819x303px) Image search: [Google]
1499743582214.jpg
101KB, 819x303px
>>383958006
>how the fuck would Luna join as a guest in the demon ardyn fight if she was dead?

I think it's implised that the final battle would be in the afterlife thing

>>383957905
>XV is the best FF yet.
XII ZE says otherwise
>>
File: 1496927772387.png (159KB, 1810x786px) Image search: [Google]
1496927772387.png
159KB, 1810x786px
>>383956861
Maybe if you weren't a retard you'd actually get informed and just look at their financial reports. But hey you're the usual shitposter damage controling the fact that XV sold well because you're in denial that it was great and sold well.
>>
>>383945974
Trying too hard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrm_gj4FmpQ
>World of Ruin in XV was so devoid of any kind of tension or feeling in general I wanted to scream
>Fortunately Tabata put this song on the ipod which remedied the situation substantially
>Remember that a fucking PSP game conveyed a world going through a shitstorm better than the latest mainline Final Fantasy by just suddenly having a giant angel fucker that can't die show up right as you walk through your front door surrounded by corpses of other students with no rhyme or reason
Type-0 might've had the worst overarching lore in the series otherwise and the Gilgamesh refight in the minefield and the final boss being a glorified cutscene ruined the stride but holy hell was that part of the game good
>>
>>383955648
is ff7r open world? what exactly happened with cc2?

Lastly, how is the gameplay? is it like kh?
>>
>>383946913
XV has multiple towns, settlements and outposts from hammerhead, meldacio, galdin quay, wiz chocobo post, prarie outpost, lestallum, cauthess, old lestallum, Altissia plus all the dungeons.

Noctis's weapon switching alone let's him do what a whole party in T0 can do, you can't even jump in T0 let alone aerial attack. A whole character in T0 has less moveset in their attack than weapons in XV do.
XV has a 1:1 scaled version of a classic FF world with seamless battle transition, also into dungeons.
It also has a ton of great music like Veiled in black, Ravus Aeterna, Hellfire, apocolypsis noctis, stand your ground, up to the challenge, somnus, Dawn, Noctis theme, Luna theme, Gladio theme, Prompto theme, disquiet, etc.
Also the best cast in FF with the best villain

Also you can play as Gladio and Prompto now, even though Noctis already can do more than the entire party in T0 can.

But what the fuck do you know.
>>
>>383959131
nobody cares what you think xv-kun
>>
>>383959131
>Also you can play as Gladio and Prompto now

if you shell out extra money and not for the entire gae
>>
File: 1418542374178.jpg (73KB, 319x440px) Image search: [Google]
1418542374178.jpg
73KB, 319x440px
>>383957819
>Better HD port than 12 HD is
>no multiplayer and looks arguably worse
>better than objective improvement visually and more content
Explain yourself
>>
File: 1495134194918.png (2MB, 2136x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1495134194918.png
2MB, 2136x1302px
>>383959131
thanks for ruining this thread xv-kun. now we won't get any more leaks because of your fucking autism

also, everything you said is incorrect but i cant be bothered to try to convince you of anything
>>
File: 1495134365795.jpg (106KB, 552x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495134365795.jpg
106KB, 552x562px
i'll just dump some xv-kun lore and leave
>>
File: xv-kun's thought process.jpg (456KB, 1820x872px) Image search: [Google]
xv-kun's thought process.jpg
456KB, 1820x872px
>>
File: 1495134525160.png (7KB, 730x89px) Image search: [Google]
1495134525160.png
7KB, 730x89px
>>
>>383948013
No, they moved KH3 of luminous because all luminous devs were moved to XV. KH3 doesn't even have character switching and the engine has nothing to fucking do with it. They decided there was no real benefit because Noctis can already do everything and use all the weapons and switch on the fly that character switching is just switching to inferior version with less capabilities than Noctis, that is why they changed the system to Noctis. That is also why the DLC has completely new combat system for the party members that isn't how they were gonna be like if there was switching.

>>383947884
The moogles are annoying as fuck
XV has magic and it's actually useful
You don't get it until way later in T0 and that's only because the map is SD not 1:1 scale you fucking idiot.
XV has far superior gameplay just from weapon switching alone.
XV characters are more developed and way more defined.
Machina is absolute shit as a character
Aranea cleavage is superior to that and Iris is better girl than t0 girls plus she has panty shots too.
XV has multiple well directed cutscenes in addition to having the most well directed cutscene with the final campfire scene.
XV has well designed boss fights with Aranea, Ravus, Ifrit, Cor, Gilgamesh, Ardyn
The dungeons in XV are better than random missions you get in t0.
>>
>>383945829
im still mad there's no vita port
>>
>>383959831
ok this I've never seen
what the fuck is this
why
and who do I have to murder to ensure it doesn't happen again
>>
>>383948210
Cor fight is harder than any fight in t0
Why does that matter?
You can die in XV too
You have auto raise in T0.

>>383948617
It looked better before, it looks like plastic now.
>>
>>383960165
>Cor fight is harder than any fight in t0
How hard considering I refuse to shell out DLC for XV?

>You can die in XV too
only if you are a total idiot and never use an item after being downed.
>>
File: TitanUE4_TitanLuminous.jpg (1MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
TitanUE4_TitanLuminous.jpg
1MB, 1920x2160px
>>383948760
No, UE4 is a train wreck to work with which is why KH3 and 7R are having so many problems. Hell KH3 literally already cut out the prologue so they could try to sell it to you standalone at full price.

And fuck off with your metacritic bullshit you underage fuck.
>>
>>383948967
Luminous was done when XV released, that is how engines are made. Fox Engine had the same process.
>>
>>383960096
>and who do I have to murder to ensure it doesn't happen again
XV-kun
>>
File: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (49KB, 374x430px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am I reading.jpg
49KB, 374x430px
>>383960406
how the hell does someone lie so blatantly and then expect to be taken seriously
>>
>>383952923
Wow a whole lot of easy to make up shit from literally anyone who has played it and knows anything about the game.
>>
>>383945829
I liked it.
>>
>>383954989
Another easy to make up thing, Bahamut literally mentions that the bros had "faith unfaltering" that their king would return.
>>
>>383960406
>UE4 is a train wreck to work with which is why KH3 and 7R are having so many problems.

No problems have been reported, you're making shit up as always

>Hell KH3 literally already cut out the prologue so they could try to sell it to you standalone at full price.

First of all cutting the prologue has nothing to do with having problems, if anything it proved kh3 is progressing fine. Second of all, do you even know what "standalone" or "full price" means" ?

You buy an HD remaster, kh3 prologue and a movie at half price.

>And fuck off with your metacritic bullshit you underage fuck.

No you fuck off and take your shitty unfinished low rated game with you, you cuck.
>>
>xv-kun is responding to every single post I made hours ago shitting on xv when clearly no one cares anymore
>comparing KH graphics to FFXV
>UE4 is a bad engine
fucking hell this guy never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>383960406
ah, imagine how shitty luminous is since they had to cut out the prologue to sell it as a standalone movie at full price
>>
File: 1498872321516.jpg (99KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
1498872321516.jpg
99KB, 377x326px
>>383945974
I agree i enjoyed it way more
>>
>>383955572
>they captured Cor
Complete bullshit. Cor cut off Gilgamesh arm when he was 15. Prompto mentions that Loqi was literally nothing compared to Aranea, Cor would rape both of them, and Ignis even mentions that Cor helped in wrecking Loqi when you fought him the first time.

Literally everything you're saying is bullshit, the e3 trailer showed them young against Ifrit because they just swapped out the models so as to not reveal the time skip designs. And you're only saying that about the Versus outfit because someone found only Noctis versus outfit in the game data.

Another day another bullshit "leaker"

Either post proof of anything you've said or fuck off
>>
>>383945829
I was liking it a lot up until the third-last chapter where the entire war scenario suddenly became incredibly rushed and the last several battles were suddenly over in a flash, and then demons came out of nowhere to take over the world and the plot turned into a complete fucking mess. As with Tactics Ogre, it's a story that would have been a lot better if it just stuck to human war and ambition instead of fantasy bullshit.
Main plot aside, most of class 0 is underdeveloped, sidequests are a pain and the world map sucks dick, and combat is incredibly simplistic with the entire game just being running circles around enemies and then hitting them when the kill marker pops up. Great soundtrack though.
>>
>>383961351
>imagine how shitty luminous is since they had to cut out the prologue to sell it as a standalone movie at full price

and cut out character development and sell it as an anime
>>
Is Type-0 on the PSP or PS4 the better experience?
>>
>>383957985
Most people.
>>
>>383961627
Definitely PS4
>>
>>383958246
>muh metacritic
wow and you argued literally nothing of merit
>>
File: 1499645504345.jpg (110KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499645504345.jpg
110KB, 1200x1200px
>>383961718
>>
>>383961627
PSP had the superior atmosphere, the PS4 version stripped a lot of the bleakness out to make things bright and sunny. The PS4 version definitely does play better however.
>>
>>383946913

It's not 12 characters, but 14. Machina and Rem are playable trough biggest part of the game.

Some people will hate me for saying this, but Type-0 is one of the bests FF ever made.
>>
>>383961960
>The PS4 version definitely does play better however.

just by virtue of more buttons
>>
>>383959131
This
>>
>>383962095
>this

This what? xv-kun? why are you replying to yourself.

You have samefagged the fuck out of this thread. It's time to stop.
>>
File: 1498630069098.jpg (2MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1498630069098.jpg
2MB, 10000x10000px
Another thread ruined by autismo boy
>>
File: 1499842736372.jpg (681KB, 1647x771px) Image search: [Google]
1499842736372.jpg
681KB, 1647x771px
>>383959227
Not an argument.

>>383959270
Besides the point.

>>383959602
There was no leaks you fucking retard. Do you think that faggot KH3 "leaker" saying Insomnia is gonna be in KH3 is true too? Fuck you're retarded and also in denial, Luna is objectively superior to Stella. I wonder how big a meltdown you had once these May 2013 storyboard of Stella was revealed showing she's a completely different character to what she was shown as in Versus.

>>383959719
>>383959964
Man you're desperate.
>>
>>383959131
>>383962095
>>
>>383962307
>that image
fucking kek dude you waste no fucking time when shitposting is involved
>>
>>383960096
>>383959831

Hey you're the fucks that put stock in metacritic yet you actually ignore the fact that XV has more positive reviews than any other FF? I don't give a fuck about metacritic, it's you fucks that put stock in it.
>>
Y'all give the XVkun fag wayy to much attention.

Grown ass men can't even ignore someone's bullshit or some reverse samefagging is taking place
>>
>>383959131
>There are people like this that exist solely to defend companies shit practices
>>
>>383945829

Shit, underdeveloped characters, specially Machina and Rem.
Nonsensical story.
Braindead gameplay.
Empty world map with nothing to do in it. The few towns are badly designed, and also empty.
>>
>>383960284
I don't give a fuck if you're not going to buy it NeithOF. Stop being a fucking cuck trying to spread fake leaks.
>>
>both games directed by Toriyama
>both games end with every one getting killed off

I know exactly who to blame for FFXV's shit as fuck ending
>>
>>383961960

>The PS4 version definitely does play better however

Well, it was a PSP game with camera on the D-pad. Like Metal Gear or other 3D tittles, you had to use the claw grip to play the fucking game. With a normal controller and a right analog, the game does play better, but that is something you can do even on a emulator.
>>
>>383962683
>Toriyama
>i know exactly who to blame

My fucking sides. Comedy gold anon.
>>
>>383962307

>giving a few lines before croaking is "taking an active part in the game's events"

lel
>>
>>383962683
The only people who died at the end of XV was noctis

The rest was your own interpretation aka fanfiction
>>
>>383962786
The only heroine who was useless in the game was Luna.

The rest was your own interpretation aka fanfiction based on 3 concept arts.
>>
>>383962628
>NeithOF

I don't even know who that guy is.
>>
>XV-kun still is range banned
Do you think the mods actually enjoy his autistic ravings? That's the only possible explanation
>>
>>383960741
What lie? Nomura literally said in 2014 they were having problems with UE4.

What happened to the narrative you nomuracucks tried to spin about it moving to UE4 it will speed up dev time on KH3? Well that backfired spectacularly.

>>383961083
Yes they have, and look how fucking delayed it's been yet the opposite was supposed to happen.

And no, a linear coridoor segment prologue demo being dold stand alone is signs of messy development, literally ground zeroes KH edition.

You're such a cuck you actually put stock in metacritic, how embarrassing can you get?
>>
>>383963007
Isn't*
>>
>>383960406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3LtFrMAvQ4

and the easiest engine to work with up to date.
That's why every fucking basement junkie is trying to make a reboot of his favorite classic on it.
>>
>>383961351
Are you some kind of retard? Kingsglaive is a fully CGI movie that has nothing to do with anything game development related.

0.2 is literally by Nomura own admission was supposed to be the start of KH3.

XV starts with you playing as Noctis in Leide while insomnia gets invades, you were never supposed to at any point play as Nyx. The story was rewritten so Noctis isn't in insomnia when it's invaded either. Nice try dipshit.

Also you can play XV without having to watch kingsglaive because anything important from it is learned in the game. Meanwhile you aren't going to know what the fuck is going on in KH3
>>
>>383962175
>>383962347
Why are you accusing different people of being XV-kun again?
>>
>>383962231
Says the faggot pretending NeithOF isn't the autist in this thread trying to stealth shit on XV
>>
>>383963346
oh? everything important? like Gladiolus's dad dying? oh wait they never tell you that in the game do they?

Or that Drautos killed Regis?

>0.2 is literally by Nomura own admission was supposed to be the start of KH3.

Exactly like, by Tabata own admission, the invasion was cut out of the game and turned into a movie.

Nyx didn't exist, he was created and the game rewritten to have Noctis outside of the invasion just so they can create the movie retard.
>>
>>383963568
>NeithOF

who?
>>
File: 1498923292653.jpg (701KB, 2130x714px) Image search: [Google]
1498923292653.jpg
701KB, 2130x714px
>>383962496
What shitposting? That image is fact. Here's another fake, Nomura is a liar.
>>
>>383962683
Only Noctis died at the end of XV and it was a sacrifice.

Type0 has two endings with one where they all live, and that ending is implied the true end.
>>
>>383963346
>Nomura says KH3 is getting too bloated and he doesn't want to have it start slow like KH2 so he cut out the prologue and bundled it with a remaster and movie to release early as a finished part of the game
>Tabata says he LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE the prologue part of FFXV because he's incompetent so he gave up and let someone else to turn it into a standalone movie while scrapping the part of the game it was based on
lol
>>
>>383963717
>Type-0 crystals take away your memories of a person when that person dies
>XIII crystal takes away your memories when you complete your focus
>Versus XIII, another FNC game can't have amnesiac protagonists because xv-kun is autistic!?

2013 trailer clearly showed them running away from something, 2009 trailer told us that both of them had near death experiences.

Them losing their memories of their meeting when they were kids is more plausible than the story changing. Fucking autist.

All the games in FNC had amnesia in their plots.
>>
File: 1232456767.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1232456767.gif
1MB, 500x300px
>>383959993
>XV has magic and it's actually useful
>>
>>383962785
Waking up the summons performimg the rites
Blessing the havens to ward off daemons which is where they and other people within the world camp out
Healing those inflicted with the scourge and holding back the starscourge
Her death meant Ardyn could accelerate the spread of the starscourge
If not for Luna then Noctis wouldn't have succeeded in stopping the starscourge

Meanwhile 2013 aka final version of Stella did literally nothing
>>
>>383964053
not him but the magic in FFXV has some uses.

I mainly used it to nuke the imperial dropship ambushes because by god they got annoying after a while

otherwise, I never touched those things
>>
>>383963135
Because it has documentation for plebs to advanced users, doesn't change the fact that KH3 doesn't look remotely close to as good as XV
>>
>>383962307
>That fucking image
I honestly cant believe you are still trying to push that shit, you are fucking delusional if you think luna was useful,she is a fucking shitty damsel in distress heroine.
>>
>>383963568
I don't know who that is but you are still pretty autistic ffxv-kun
>>
>>383960046
Honestly, they could've just ported the PSP version with English in it and I'd be fine with it
>>
the combat system of type-0 was better than FFXV's as was the story, which is saying something because neither were particularly good in type-0
>>
File: reflections.jpg (58KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
reflections.jpg
58KB, 1000x562px
>>383964291
>ffxv looks good

35 patches later and the reflections are still fucked you deluded fanboy.
>>
>>383963645
You learn that Regis is killed in the invasion, that's straight up fact what you need to know, and Noctis gives Gladio his thanks for his father right before they fight Titan.

The story of XV was rewritten and the movie takes place parallel to the 1st chapter of the game. You play the start with Noctis in Leide, the invasion happens away from and it's nyx who's fighting, that was never the original versus thing thus it's not technically a cut its a rewrite and a perspective shift.

0.2 is literally the chunk that was meant to be the start of KH3, that plays as KH3 does cut out and sold full price.
>>
>>383963714
Oh isn't that cute. I take it you're lashing out here because of the reply to the PM you sent me where you got BTFO.
>>
File: king.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>383951135
I mean I pretty much solo'd the game with King, by the end of it he was 30+ levels ahead of everyone else
>>
>>383964850
Dude, I have no what you are talking about
>>
>>383963958
Except the movie has far more happening than the original game version invasion that was going to just be a linear setpiece tutorial.

Nomura is such a hack he cut off the start of the game to sell at full price.

Tabata cared about wanting to give people invasion related after the story changes for Noctis to be outside when it happebs that they did a sick fully CG version of it and went all out
>>
>>383965197
Not an argument.
>>
>>383965197
Not an argument
>>
>>383965197
Thpppppppppppppppppt!
>>
>>383964045
>b-but amnesia even though there's no proof and versus interpreted fnc completely different to 13 and t0
At least you're committing to being retarded in addition to being in fucking denial about Nomura repeatedly mention it is the 1st time they meet at the party ever, so eat shit.

2013 trailer shows story change with them now suddenly childhood friends.

2009 had them both fully recollect their near death experience while having never met each other before.

There is literally nothing plausible about there somehow being amnesia when we know for a fact from Roberto Ferrari that the story was changing every 3 months and he explicitly stated there wasn't a defined story.
>>
>>383964053
Yes, it does. You can take out large mobs with a single cast.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>383965643
>>
>>383965643
Thpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppt!
>>
>>383964353
See >>383964106

You're in denial Stellacuck
>>
File: 1500078789375.webm (1MB, 800x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500078789375.webm
1MB, 800x374px
>>383964607
No. You can see the reflection just fine

>inb4 but that's edited
motion blur doesn't add reflections which you can clearly see
>>
File: The-Spirits-Within-Bluray.jpg (300KB, 1198x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The-Spirits-Within-Bluray.jpg
300KB, 1198x1500px
Playing FFXV felt a lot like watching the 2001 movie that had Alex Baldwin in it.
>>
>>383965130
Oh playing dumb I see. Well not really playing in your case.
>>
>>383966112
Holy shit you massive cuck, are you really denying that FFXV has reflection glitches? even fucking Tabata admitted it. Holy shit hilarious.

It's a bug with the engine you retard.
>>
>>383960165
What do you mean by "before"? Because if you mean the announcement trailer, that was 100% pre-rendered.
>>
>>383965347
>>383965425
>>383965585
And he has given up.
>>
>You'll never play FF Versus XIII on the Nintendo Switch

Feels really sad /v/
>>
File: autism.png (5KB, 360x119px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
5KB, 360x119px
>>383966447
Who's "he"?
>>
>>383966307
there is a difference between playing dumb and having no clue what is going on

this is "having no clue what is going on"
>>
>>383965750
>>383965760

Literally not an argument, man you really just gave up after getting BTFO.
>>
File: 34576857432.png (441KB, 580x650px) Image search: [Google]
34576857432.png
441KB, 580x650px
>>383945829
Enjoyed it a lot.
>>
File: 1488497198904.png (273KB, 469x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488497198904.png
273KB, 469x480px
>>383965873
>Stellacuck
Niggger I don't give a fuck about stella, both of them are shitty heroines and you should off yourself XV-kun.
>>
>>383966567
don't worry about it, xv-kun is legit autistic.
He calls everyone by random usernames, probably people who have made him asshurt in forums he goes to shitpost.

He really thinks there are people who stalk him and come here to shitpost the GOTY.

He probably believes half the posts in this thread are the same person resetting his IP.
>>
File: Pure bliss.jpg (204KB, 623x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pure bliss.jpg
204KB, 623x407px
https://e-hentai.org/g/1075299/432a07ea7b/
>>
>>383966837
>probably
>>
File: XXmJ4nu.webm (1MB, 800x374px) Image search: [Google]
XXmJ4nu.webm
1MB, 800x374px
>>383966350
No, I'm calling you out trying to act like XV somehow isn't graphically one of the best looking console games, but hey you need something to shitpost about. And the fact that you think problems like that won't ve alleviated once the PC version hits just shows how desperate you are you fucking cuck.
>>
>>383966524
The (You) you edited out/or used a different IP with and also phone posted with
>>
File: valimar.jpg (198KB, 661x702px) Image search: [Google]
valimar.jpg
198KB, 661x702px
>>383966837
>to shitpost the GOTY.

what GOTY? This is FFXV we are talking about.

Pic related was a better game than XV
>>
>>383966974
holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>383966567
Man you're so fucking pathetic.

>>383966837
And then you respond to yourself as if you're informing someone, you couldn't be more transparent if you tried.
>>
File: 1494145536566.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1494145536566.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>383945829
Bought it day one for chocobo dota despite not playing dota either.
>>
>>383967123
i was being sarcastic
>>
>>383966718
You first.
>>
>>383967137
Right back at you.
>>
File: OSXKKIr5Ss2v5UUdPZ0U_Q.png (9KB, 801x138px) Image search: [Google]
OSXKKIr5Ss2v5UUdPZ0U_Q.png
9KB, 801x138px
>>383967180
You need help.
>>
FF Typo was shit, but man, at least it was almost good instead of shit the whole way through.
>>
>>383945829
The Alexander scene was incredible. Everything else sucked.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.