[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ How do we make a good game based on planet of the apes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

/v/ How do we make a good game based on planet of the apes?
>>
lots of nigs
>>
>>383943957
Generic zombie game but have a plot twist that the zombies are actually people and you defect to their side halfway through. Normies will eat it up, I promise you.
>>
what are some games where I can post /po/ bait to get myself banned?
>>
But I thought BLM had no leaders?
Members sure are quick to say so whenever a nig that identified as a nigger does stupid shit like the bitch that punched a horse
>>
>>383944084

Paper Mario
>>
>>383944084
>/po/
>>
You don't. Why would you want to? Stop trying to turn movies into video games and video games into movies.
>>
>>383944084
Alice Madness Returns has those paper puppet cutscenes
>>
File: DKCoconutShooter.jpg (9KB, 163x125px) Image search: [Google]
DKCoconutShooter.jpg
9KB, 163x125px
You never see any humans in DK except when there's a Mario crossover game like March of The Minis. This ain't /pol/ and I hope you enjoy your vacation.
>>
File: Planet of the Apes ps1.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Planet of the Apes ps1.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
We already have one.

Or I guess just wait until Detroit: Become Human comes out.
>>
this isn't video games
>>
>>383943957
Dating sim with the PC trying bang different ape species. Strong focus on characterization and dramatic plot with a theme about the inevitability of conflict and the difficulty of coexistence.
>>
/tvpol/ is a cesspool
>>
>>383944602

How is it? Is the protagonist ape or human?
>>
>>383944751
You have only seen the new movies haven't you?
>>
>>383944861
Psychic coneheads who worship nukes is a bit out there even in a series that's about talking apes. I can understand why people haven't gone back.
>>
>>383945000
The Original is still the best in the Series.
>>
>>383944628
it's board culture
>>
>>383944279
DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>383943957
That doesn't even look like him
>>
>>383943957
Just play battlefield 1
>>
Make Ape Escape 4.
>>
I don't see the similarity. Do people think he looks like an ape? Maybe we should have less games with apes so people won't be offended.
>>
>>383944208
Underrated reply
>>
>>383944861

I've seen both. What's your point? I've never played the game, I didn't know if it was based on a movie or had an original story. The apes weren't always portrayed as villains in the original movies. By Escape from the planet of the apes (third movie) they were the ones being oppressed.
>>
>>383943957
BLM has a leader?
Literally black KKK.
>>
>>383945828
I am surprised that you could sit down and watch the third movie, but thinking it you would play an Ape in "Planet of the Apes" is a bit silly don't you think? I mean Playing as a Human makes a perfect layout for a video game.
>>
>>383943957
I loved that movie!
My favourite part was when that helicopter flew into the statue of liberty, just as Matt Damon took off into space
>>
>>383946167
BLM has a leader the same way the infamous hacker 4chan leads Anonymous
>>
>>383943957
Shameless /pol/ bait. Mentioning "game" doesn't make it vidya.
>>
>>383943957
I hate this guy so much. I remember when 2 groups of rival gang members had a shoot out right in the middle of a march on the anniversary of mike brown's death. One of the people who was ironically mike brown's friend participated in that shooting then turned his gun on the cops and got shot.

When video of him running with a gun was released he said "i saw someone holding a gun not shooting one I saw white people there with guns and they acted completely different. Lets not forget this guy had previously been bailed by blm after committing violent crimes.
Also he was ranting about how people demonized blm but not the women's marches.

A. people did demonize the women's marches
B. demonizing blm marches was justified since they burned down neighborhoods, assassinated cops, and shot protesters who were on their side just because they were white.
>>
File: 1409613731757.jpg (70KB, 823x823px) Image search: [Google]
1409613731757.jpg
70KB, 823x823px
>>383946506
Mods or janitors are getting quicker about deleting the OP pictures and shitposters are inadvertently creating actual vidya threads. I'm sure it drives them fucking mental.
>>
>>383946183

I can appreciate that point. I saw the original trilogy on some movie channel playing a marathon to coincide with one of the new releases. The first is easily the best. The third was a great example of one of the many fantastically retarded movies they made in the 70s.
>>
>>383945828
>go back in time using Taylor's ship
>live like Ozzie and Harriet loved by the people until they give pregnant Zera wine
>she says too much and then they have to hide
>get killed
>Caesar is changed for a new born ape to survive
>raised by Ricardo Montalbhan
>all pets die for some reason
>apes become the new dogs and cats
>Ricardo Montalbhan dies
>Caesar goes to prison for disobedient apes
>meets black man saying his people were persecuted too
>helps Caesar
>Caesar starts a revolt
>humans decide to nuke the shit out of the earth to stop the apes
>kill almost all the humans
>peace for a time with the humans subservient yet not full retard like the first movie
>black man advises Caesar to keep the peace while urging him not to opress humans as much
>apes see mutant freaks and one was conveniently alive during Caesar's prison revolt
>ape kills ape in bid to make Caesar go to war with muties
>mutie leader from uprising dies or some shit
>apes decide to live with humans
>many generations later statue of Caesar cries either symbolizing Caesar failed or Caesar would be happy

Personally I like the 4th the most and dislike the second because Taylor doesn't come back until the end. New trilogy is fucking great and I hope there's another so we can see their take on Taylor since his shuttle launched in Rise. Worst ape movie was Burton's.
>>
File: imaeeeges (2).jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
imaeeeges (2).jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>was with my gf and 2 friends shooting some hoops and smoking a blunt
>my 2 friends walk back to the car to get something
>my gf walks back to the bench and I continue shooting hoops
>see this black guy walk up to my gf and start talking to her as she is standing by the bench
>i think nothing of it at first since I assumed they knew each other
>he grabs on to her ass cheek like a vice wedging his fingers into her crack
>she then slaps him and then he starts choking her
>i run over then throw him on the ground
>then start stomping on his ribs as hard as I could
>after about 20 seconds my gf aggressively pulls me off him
>screaming stop it your gonna kill him anon
>we start to walk away
> i feel something hit me in the back of my head and then fall down and loose consciousness
>when i come to I see my other 2 friends beating this other black dude to a puple
>my gf helps me up and I see some other black guys in the distance running our way
>i say we got to get the fuck out of here
>right before running away with them I pick up my basket ball
>and peg the one who touched my gf in the head as hard as I could as he was wincing in pain
>from his broken ribs
>we get in our car and peal the fuck out of there
>>
>>383947743
Was this a dream you had or something?
>>
>>383947743

Dont hang out in nigger territory, ya doof
>>
File: Heavy Rain.jpg (137KB, 650x312px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Rain.jpg
137KB, 650x312px
>>383944084
Heavy Rain
>>
>>383947743
kek that's bullshit but I'll believe it
>>
>>383948216
The law of the land
>>
>>383946167
>BLM has a leader?
>Literally black KKK.
Yes. But more white people as black face as leaders. Not even joking
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.