[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> perfect game doesnt exi........

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: GZLP01-1.png (212KB, 1860x1028px) Image search: [Google]
GZLP01-1.png
212KB, 1860x1028px
> perfect game doesnt exi........
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
> perfect link doesnt exist
>>
>>383943687
>Wind Waker of all Zelda games
TROLL OR NOT A TROLL
>>
>>383943687
you can't even jump in that game
also, the gameplay kind of sucks
>>
>>383943687
>Gathering the triforce

You can argue for that section all you like but calling the game perfect with it included is just delusional
>>
>>383943687
>....st

Wind Waker is fucking boring, second worst Zelda next to Skyward Sword
>>
File: 1499164045576.jpg (59KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
1499164045576.jpg
59KB, 542x616px
> ocarina and twilight fags will deny it
>>
Reminder that a perfect game doesn't exist and never will until we cull humanity down to a single individual, who is then free to declare anything good or bad because no one would be able to tell him otherwise.
>>
Europa universales IV once all the DLC is included in a GOTY edition
>>
To start with, it's one of the few games in the series where Link actually had a personality. He cares about his sister, his grandma, his friends on the island, etc. The cel shaded style also helped him emote far better than in any previous game.

Continuing on the above note, the Wind Waker has a ton of memorable characters. Medli, Niko, Zunari, and so many more. They all make the game and its various islands feel populated and connected together, and do a better job of making the game feel personable than any past games, or games that have released since, for that matter.

The exploration aspect of this game is amazing. The map is huge, not even taking the sailing into account. (The remake fixed this for people who considered it an issue.) You can spends hours mapping out the sea, getting the various charts and treasures, and completing a ton of sidequests, such as Zunari's item trading, helping the potion maker create the green and blue potions, completing the Savage Labrynth, finding all the submarines, and so many more. On that note, the Triforce shard hunt is tedious at times, but overall, feels right at home with the rest of the exploration. (The remake fixed the pacing of it. It's much more enjoyable there.)
>>
The story is easily the best the series has offered to this point, and I suspect it will remain that way for many more years. What's great about it is that it's so different. Link doesn't start out as a hero. He doesn't get called into action to save Zelda. He's just a kid on an island who starts out saving his sister from some huge bird he saw. It's not until about halfway through the game that the true nature of the game and all the things going on are revealed.

That brings me to my next point, which is quite possibly the one aspect of the game that goes over so many players' heads. For all of it's bright visuals and happy moments, the Wind Waker's story is at its core, a tragedy. Due to the Hero of Time going back to his childhood at the end of Ocarina of Time, the "hero cycle" is disrupted for the future timeline, and no new hero is born in the following century when Ganondorf's seal breaks. He kills the sages and many people beyond that. The people pray and pray but the gods send them no hero. Instead they flood Hyrule, and the survivors end up living on the mountaintops that become the islands. Hyrule fades into legend, the royal family goes into hiding, the Hylians are scattered, the Gorons essentially go extinct due to Death Mountain being flooded, and the Zora and Kokiri evolve into the Rito and Koroks, respectively.

All in all, the point is that Wind Waker offers an atmosphere, depth and story that no game in the series has matched or surpassed to this day. I say that with 100% certainty. I wish more people could see the game for what it really is.
>>
>>383943845
Every link is perfect
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.