[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Play more Demon's Souls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1499348627153.jpg (27KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499348627153.jpg
27KB, 900x900px
Play more Demon's Souls.
>>
>there will never be a Half in the Bag style show where Matt and Mecha sit in a pub in Ireland discussing the latest videogames

;_;
>>
Until that gets too popular for you? Then what will you jump to? King's Field?
>>
>>383943609
Eat less potatoes, lazy ass nigger.
>>
>>383943609
I would play demons souls every day if the online wasn't dead.
>>
>despite me choosing the Jubilant Catarina starting character, at no point in the game did anybody call me a nigger. This represents enormous cowardice on From's part, and it turned me off from the game altogether.
>>
>>383943746

mecha's opinions are why his vids are good tho. that show would be shit.

get joey and matt together, they're a better mike and jay since they disagree on a good bit of shit. matt would probably fill the mike role and beat down joe for not thinking like him
>>
>muh atmosphere
lmao fuck off with that argument Matt
>>
>>383944047
mecha's opinions *****AREN'T why his vids are good
>>
He is right about DS having passable combat and the level design/atmosphere being what's good about it though
>>
What's his opinion on Bloodborne? Since it's basically the only Souls game that strictly stuck to and improved on Demon's Souls in every regard I wonder what he thinks of it.
>>
>>383944047
>>383944097
I think it would be a good mix of analytical discussion and lighthearted bantz. You don't want it to be Matt and another guy like Matt, you want it to be a mix. If Half in the Bag has a problem it's that they agree too much, especially when Jay pussies out whenever Mike gives his dumb drunken pleb opinion.
>>
>>383943780
KF is pretty good senpai. KF 2 at least.
>>
>>383943609
He missed the real reasons demon souls is best.
Demons had the best enemy designs, best world design, best for invasions because human/soul form changing your health, best weapons, and fastest gameplay besides bloodborne. His reasoning for praising it seems to be because he's a hipster who likes gimmick fights.
>>
>>383943609
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
>>383944615
>best world design
>best for invasions
He mentioned both of those in his video.
>>
>>383944675
90% of this thread so far is videogame discussion. Please continue to shit your pants while playing armchair moderator though.

Which souls game do you like the best, Anon? You DO want to talk about videogames, right?
>>
>>383944896
>>383944675
Hello? No reply? Huh, it's almost as if you'd rather complain about threads you don't like than talk about videogames. But that would be incredibly autistic.
>>
>>383945802
>>383944896

He's probably too afraid to admit it's DaS2
>>
>>383943960
Pls post more, I love these types of posts.
How about one about the divine beauty of Kula World?
>>
>>383946783
Or maybe W101
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.