[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom' delayed until January 2018

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: dims (1).jpg (289KB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
dims (1).jpg
289KB, 1200x670px
https://www.engadget.com/2017/07/13/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom-delayed-january-2018/

remember that time last year when almost all the games coming out in fall got delayed till the next year?

is it happening again?
>>
>>383943595
why does that boy have eyelashes?
>>
They confirmed the delay is because of the PC version, that they didn't expect to do. So, as always, PCfats ruining everything.
>>
It doesnt matter because all the best games already released this year or are releasing very soon.
Yakuza
nier
P5
BotW
Hollow Knight
Splatoon 2

2017 blows the fuck out of the last decade combined.
>>
I want to FUCK him
>>
>>383943942
thats true P5 already destroyed this year

just hope danganronpa yakuza kiwami and YS comes out on schedule
>>
>>383943872
Unless you have a source (no, it doesn't say that in this article) you're completely talking out of your ass. They wouldn't delay the console version for the PC release. Hell, most developers intentionally stall the PC release to mitigate piracy and trick consumers into double dipping.
>>
File: Ni No Kunny.jpg (137KB, 1062x541px) Image search: [Google]
Ni No Kunny.jpg
137KB, 1062x541px
>>383943979
>Not wanting to fuck tribal loli

Poor taste.
>>
>>383943781
because he's a queen (male)
>>
it's gonna be shit confirmed
>>
>>383944221
but she's less prettier than him
>>
>>383944397
>queen (male)
You mean King?
>>
>>383944651
no
>>
God I want them both to sit on my face.
>>
Just a heads up:

i recently played the first one and while the novelty of the aesthetics is solid, the game was NOT a studio ghibli story in the slightest. Ghibli stories have that fine balance of being for both adults and kids. Ni no kuni was just childish. Fine game but disappointedly childish.
>>
File: ninokuni2_release.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ninokuni2_release.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
I think I might learn how to draw just so I can see this qt getting fucked in his boipussy. Problem is I don't know where to start.
>>
>>383945116
/ic/ beg

figuredrawing.com

draw for 1 to 2 hours a day taking saturdays and sundays off and in 2 months you should be decent tier.
>>
>>383944612
>game with a tacked on PC version

Remind me why is it that full exclusives like Yakuza or Nioh are much better games than *also on PC sub-game trash like SFV or Nier? Simple, console gamers know how to play games, PC "gamers" don't. Remember Dark Souls? Metal Gear Rising? The feedback from those games difficulty prompted developers to take special precaution when making games for PC, they have to dumb them down as to not alienate a whole audience. That's why Yakuza will never come to PC, they know PC gamers can't handle that much gameplay, and the directors refuse to have their visions compromised.
>>
Why delay a shitty cash grab game? It's not like people are going to care about the story or gameplay. And Ghibli fans already figured out that the first game sucks.
>>
>>383945116
do you honestly think it wouldn't get made? it probably already exists.
>>
>>383947104
you okay, bro?
>>
>>383945003
People really only cared about the original on the basis of the art style and the soundtrack.

No one would've given a shit about it if it weren't for those; it's pretty much universally acknowledged that Level-5 are well past their prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rFUpugGbJA
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.