[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET here. my mom only gave me enough money to buy one MMO. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: elder scrolls online.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elder scrolls online.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
NEET here. my mom only gave me enough money to buy one MMO.
I'm thinking Black Desert or Elder Scrolls would be the best choice.

is this the case? and if so which one should I get?
>>
Elder Scrolls, black desert is shit
>>
Black Desert, Elder Scroll is shit
>>
>>383942279
Get a job.
>>
Buy Runescape membership and farm gold
>>
Instead of spending your time on an MMO, spend that time looking for a job you leech.
>>
>>383943146
why

>>383944204
>>383944261
fuck that. ever since I hit puberty I became acutely aware of how embarrassing my attempts to socialize are so I gave up. also I don't care about leeching off my mom. she has low quality genes that produced a loser of a son with low quality genes. irresponsible cunt.
>>
>>383944439
That's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. Socializing has nothing to do with working. I left school 3 years ago, got a job (the idea of which scared the hell out of me), and managed to integrate into the environment. I'm still a sperg but nowhere near the level that I previously was and the whole reason for that is because I bit the bullet and got a job . And are you seriously going to play an MMO without friends?
>>
>>383944882
it's been years since I left school and I am even more socially retarded now than I was then. i'm not going to be able to come back from that. i am a joke. and life sucks anyway. i have nothing in life i look forward to.

and yea i'm mostly going to play solo. i've never played an MMO before so maybe there will be fringe situations where i'll be comfortable text chatting to people. i have to wait and see.
>>
>>383945320
How many years? That last bit sounds an awful lot like me from back then.
MMOs suck anyway.
>>
>>383945320

I thought it was a joke, but nah, you're hopeless.
>>
>>383945443
>>
Only mmo worth playing is ffxiv and you cant even afford it.

Get a job.
>>
>>383945504
M8 just play something like Overwatch, TF2 or counter strike. MMOs will cost you more, do one of these games and just play it forever.
>>
>>383945320
suicide has answers
>>
>>383945504
My cousin is about your age. Total sperg, got pushed into a shit course that he didn't want to do by his mother for a few years. He stood up to her eventually, went into art like he wanted, got his degree and is now working while doing his art on the side. It's never too late.
>>
File: 1485886200841.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1485886200841.png
28KB, 957x751px
>mfw I escaped the NEETlife
>>
>>383945504
yeah man what this anon said
>>383945629

Plus if you play an fps, you could get yourself to be more social, it really helps.
I used omegle to kind of get over major social anxiety.
>>
ESO all the way, feels like a scrolls game but with half decent combat
>>
>>383944439
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
>>
>>383942279
No judging, at this point I'm basically made of money and I bought elder scrolls on a whim, it's incredibly generic but a very competent mmo if you do not expect too much.

The basic idea would be if you played an asian mmo before and liked it go for black desert, if you preferred WoW go for elder scrolls. Neither is stellar though.
>>
>>383946828
i'm not sure which i would prefer but i think i'll go with ESO if it's somehow comparable to WoW, since i know a lot of westerners prefer it.
>>
>>383947049
Why are you so pathetic
>>
>>383947223
genes. free will doesn't exist.
>>
>>383945320
hey there, I was in your situation for 8 years, and then I want to college and got a job after. I still have no idea how to socialize and am literally autistic. just know that you can work if you want to even if you're socially retarded.
>>
File: 1479315935225.png (641KB, 1221x733px) Image search: [Google]
1479315935225.png
641KB, 1221x733px
>>383947382
Nah dude, that's not genes, that's just your mindset. Are you disabled? Physically incapable of walking, eating, bathing by yourself? If not then you can do better. You think you are low but trust me, you are not, not until you are not able to clean your ass when you go to the bathroom or even bathe yourself. You say there is no hope because you haven't seen what real hopelessness is, I have worked in hospitals helping people with terminal illness, those guys are really fucked up and are literally unable to do stuff by themselves, just get your mindset right, work out, get fit and you will instantly get a moral boost from looking at yourself in the mornings, get laid, fuck some cheap whore and move on.
>>
>>383947873
thoughts and meta thoughts (e.g. "self improvement mindset") are heritable
>>
>>383947873
just bee yourself broooo
>get laid
fuck off cunt
>>
>>383947994
Where did I fucking say that you dumbass?
>>
>>383945320
>>383947994
Just kill yourself then. Stop being a drain on society you hopeless shit.
>>
>>383948746
i plan on it but i don't care about being a "drain".
>>
>>383948923
Then stop using the MUH GENES, excuse, just say I'm a lazy asshole.
>>
>>383942279
If you're even considering playing Elder Scrolls, Black Desert is going to be way over your head.
>>
>>383947049
You are the worst person who has ever posted on /v/
>>
>>383945793

Same. Sometimes I wish I could spend all day fapping, playing MMO time sinks and rolling around in my own filth, but I know providing for my family is more fulfilling. That's what retirement is for anyway.
>>
>>383946371

Felt more like a first person guild wars 2 with lamer character development when I played it in 2014.
>>
OP, what genes are you so upset about inheriting? Just curious.
>>
>>383949124
laziness is heritable. you're an asshole too
>>
>>383947873
>get fit and have sex bro it solves everything
you're not any less worthless than him you know that?
>>
>>383950561
>laziness is heritable
Ahahahahahahahah you have no idea what you are talking about
Do you even know what genes are?
>>
MMOs are trash
>>
>>383950984

It won't solve everything. It would make OP well adjusted and comfortable in his skin. Would probaby help you too, tightwad.
>>
>>383951639
nah it wouldn't
thanks for trying though, im glad you can draw happiness from that
>>
>>383951180
ALL behavioral traits are heritable.

please read
https://jaymans.wordpress.com/the-behavioral-genetics-page/
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.