[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to own both a Playstation AND an X-Box?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1497649728380.png (333KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
1497649728380.png
333KB, 550x578px
Is there any reason to own both a Playstation AND an X-Box?
>>
maybe if each one has an exclusive that you want to play?
>>
>>383939563

What are the good exclusives on each?
>>
>>383939357
At this moment no. If you have a PS4 you get almost all of the games that come out on Xbox plus a bunch more exclusives. Xbox gets you Gears of War, Halo and forza.
>>
File: ToddHoward.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ToddHoward.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>383939357
There might be a reason to own both Fallout 4™ and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition™.

If you want to play Playstation exclusives buy a Playstation, if you want to play a Xbox exclusive, buy an Xbox, you decide what you want to play.
>>
>>383939797
And backwards compatibility with the previous gen, which the PS4 doesn't.
>>
if ur rich and dont give a fuck.
i own 2 ps4s and 2 xboxes just so i dont have to run to the sto if 1 braked
>>
>>383939357
I got both.
PS4 it's for exclusives ONLY I have 18 games and my I use my XONE to play all multiplatform games with online functions also to play Halo I have 31 games.
>>
>>383941264
if you sell your consoles then this is great. I personally stopped selling my consoles so i still have the games they rerelease
>>
>>383941776
Except the 360 is a shitstain compared to the X1 when it comes to playing its own games. I rather just keep that shit turned off forever.
>>
>>383941636
This.
There's no reason to have 1 if you like video games and you have a decent job, you can buy both consoles because they're cheap.
Only poor people and third world fellas cares about "Which console I have to buy and spend the rest of the generation?"
>>
The only consul with a lot of good exclusives is Nintendo.

Get a Nintendo + plus one of the others.
>>
>>383942114
Or casuals, really. Don't really think guys who just play FIFA or COD care for having both systems, just whatever system their friends have
>>
File: 1zebgxt.jpg (132KB, 550x744px) Image search: [Google]
1zebgxt.jpg
132KB, 550x744px
>>383943851
More like Nintendo gets a free pass because it's Nintendo.

Pic related, still very true.
>>
>>383942037
well if you have it why not is what im saying. save yourself 3-500 dollarydoos
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.