[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought diablo 3 for like $6 on xbox 360 and holy shit this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: witch doctor.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
witch doctor.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
Bought diablo 3 for like $6 on xbox 360 and holy shit this is so much fun. Witch doctor was shit for a while but this is radical.

Im in act 3. Should I beat the base game first, or would it be a better idea to buy reaper of souls right now?
>>
blease respond
>>
b blease
>>
>>383937968
RoS content is basically a straight up improvement. Act V is easily the most interesting one out of them and then you also get the endgame shit. I can't speak for consoles but you need RoS on PC if you want to have people to play with and more content to grind.

It's a fun game, if you can get it cheap then I'd definitely recommend it, I know I got my worth for the money even if I feel burnt out by now.
>>
File: can.jpg (66KB, 576x762px) Image search: [Google]
can.jpg
66KB, 576x762px
>>383938617
many thanks. the only problem i have is how boring the first chapter is. it feels like 3x as long as the next one. Is there a way to like, power through all that shit? I already played through it twice, once with WD and once with barb. I want to try crusader but I also dont want to fight through all that again
>>
File: DA9RrEbUwAAFNyr.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
DA9RrEbUwAAFNyr.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>383939157
RoS allows you to start in another mode where you have bounties and can go wherever you want.
>>
>>383939157
Again, I'm not sure how it works on consoles but on PC you can get someone to create a game at the end of the act or something and just join.

If you can't do that then just start playing on the highest difficulty you can possibly handle from the get go and you will be overleveled as fuck in no time. If you know what you're doing you can finish act I very fast.

If you buy RoS and finish the game once (just need to kill the final boss of act V) you unlock adventure mode which skips all the plot and makes some changes to the game (e.g. more monsters, more clusterfuck, rifts which are the main activity in endgame) and when you create a new character you can just go there with them as well so you have all the acts unlocked from the get go.
>>
>>383939626
heavenly
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.