[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one makes more sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Which one makes more sense?
>>
The one that is ergonomic > the one that is symmetrical
>>
>>383937612
Xbone desu, and I say that as a fierce sonybro. Left thumb should always be in that comfortable position.
>>
if i'm using d-pad and buttons or both analog sticks, the PS layout is better

if i'm using left analog stick + buttons, the xbox layout is better
>>
>>383937762
>>383937786

I would kill both of you to briing back the S controller with the white and black bottons at the top
>>
I use DS4 for my PS4 and Xbone gamepad for PC.

Both are actually really good. DS4 is such a massive stepup from DS1/DS2/DS3 but raises questions on why it took such a long time to realize how fucking shitty it's predecessors were.

Xbone's controller meanwhile is just 360's except the D-Pad isn't cancer and overall it just feels better in your hands.

Slightly leaning towards Xbone but both are fine. If you're looking for a PC gamepad, Xbone works much better overall.
>>
>>383937612
I have big hands
Dual shock is too small

That's all that went into my purchase decision for the bone controller
>>
>>383937612
Depends on the game.

Is it a 2-D Platformer or Fighter? Then the Dualshock.

Is ita 3-D Adventure or Racing? Then the Elite.
>>
>>383937612
Well one of them has a shadow and I think I find that more reasonable
>>
File: shrug.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
450KB, 449x642px
When it comes to consoles, I'm a sonybro, but only faggots with baby hands would prefer the dual shock.

The xbox controllers since the 360 are just better.
>>
PS4 controller because it has more buttons, a touch pad, and gyro which is very useful for using it on PC, especially with older games that don't natively support controllers.

Also, Xbox One controllers still use AA batteries for some reason.
>>
>>383937762
Except ds is more ergonomic than the xbox one.
>>
>>383938587
>Xbox is hueg
>Yet it's the one levitating in the air
Consoles have the deepest lore
>>
>>383937612
A DS4 with a Sega Saturn d-pad and Wii U pro's battery life would be the the perfect controller. Prove me wrong

Ptotip: you can't
>>
File: 454224-wii-u-pro-controller.jpg (8KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
454224-wii-u-pro-controller.jpg
8KB, 350x254px
The Wii U Pro Controller is my favourite for games without driving/racing or requiring analog triggers.
>>
>>383939648
>d-pad and buttons above analog sticks
That layout is shit, because of your thumb movement.
You will ALWAYS use you analog sticks most of the time to move your thumbs up always takes less compared to moving it down. Try it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.