[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm out of the loop. Is Monster Hunter Worlds looking good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1491180461837.png (1MB, 657x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491180461837.png
1MB, 657x1920px
I'm out of the loop. Is Monster Hunter Worlds looking good?
>>
>>383937287
casual westernized monhun
of course lots from /v/ will love it as a babbies first monhun but true fans will stick the mainline games
>>
>>383937287
monster hunter was never good, it's MMO bossfights dumbed down so much that a single person can defeat them. if that kind of hypercasual, simplistic game appeals to you, yeah i guess it's probably good. however, being that casual means you shouldn't be on /v/, there are other websites for casuals to discuss casual games.
>>
I hate weebs
>>
>>383937347
No I won't
>>
dude I have no idea, but the fact its on PC is a plus.

I will likely play it as a MH fan since FU on PSP.
Your first MH is going to be good no matter what, but it is only long lasting if you have people to play with.
>>
>>383937287
Mostly, but prepare yourself for a barrage of shitposts screaming about how awful it will be based on wild assumptions made from scant gameplay videos and a bullcinema from E3. It's not MonHun fans, it's not Nintendo owners, it's not anyone who has anything to do with the franchise. It's just the same crossboarders/redditors here to post blatant lies for cheap (You)s that infest every thread now.
The only real answer is to wait for it to hit Japan, then see what they say about it.
>>
>>383937347
t. #mmhforthewest
>>
>>383937456
You could always beat the entire game as single player
I did it all the time you faggot.
>>
File: inside and out.jpg (96KB, 981x741px) Image search: [Google]
inside and out.jpg
96KB, 981x741px
>>383937287
>asking on/v/ whether a game is good or not
you autistic newfag look up videos on your own. did you really think you were gonna get honest criticism on /v/?
>>
>>383937287
Yeah it looks decent, it will probably be the best monster hunter since 2.
>>
>>383937783
>completely missing the point of the post
monster hunter fans, everyone!
>>
I'm pretty stoked. I liked 4, didn't really care about X/Generations that much. This seems interesting and I don't have to pay for online multiplayer. Sign my ass up!
>>
>>383937949
you didnt really make a point
You called it an easy MMO or something
>>
>>383937347
>but true fans will stick the mainline games
So they'll all be playing MHW then? It's confirmed main line by the devs.
>>
>>383938008
since you are a nigger who is unable to read, let me simplify it for you: monster hunter is easier than mario games, which makes it an embarrassing series to be invested in and enjoy, specifically designed so people who are shit at games can conquer enemies and feel good about themselves.
>>
Fucking garbage with spaghetti maps, casualized healing and shitty monster interaction crap that wastes time. It will at best be a 100hr game but probably not even that.
>>
>>383937287
Game is generic outdated garbage.
>>
>>383938102
its not that easy though. Your post is not that credible
It takes trial and error then preparation then stamina to actually finish. then you get cool gear.
>>
>>383938102
If it's so easy then please post proof of you beating any quest from any of the games. I'll even accept a gathering quest.
>>
Depends on who you ask. Switch owners will claim it's been "casualized" and/or "westernized". Everyone else will be cautiously optimistic and/or relieved that the series is no longer chained to the 3DS.
>>
>>383937347
Is there any evidence that it is actually casualized? From what I've seen in gameplay it looks like a standard MH game. G rank is confirmed as well.
>>
>>383938381
No evidence at all. It's just Nintenbabies whining.
>>
File: wizardry 4.jpg (92KB, 775x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wizardry 4.jpg
92KB, 775x1024px
>>383938281
>implying i own a copy of that casual garbage
i have beaten pic related before i was 18 years old, monster hunter is so far beneath me, I am offended you would suggest that I would ever play it again after my disgusting initial impressions.
>>
File: e8a.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
e8a.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>383938629
>>
File: umad2.jpg (80KB, 476x275px) Image search: [Google]
umad2.jpg
80KB, 476x275px
>>383938846
Looks like you have a case of 'mad cuz bad'
>>
>>383937287
Yup looks pretty good
People bitching about QoL improvements for the most part
>>
>>383938629
But Wizardry wasn't hard
>>
File: trollcromartie.jpg (14KB, 448x333px) Image search: [Google]
trollcromartie.jpg
14KB, 448x333px
>>383939430
>wizardry 4 is WIDELY known as one of the hardest video games ever made, if not the #1 hardest game on the planet
try harder next time
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.