[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DID YOU JUST PICK A LOCK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
DID YOU JUST PICK A LOCK?
>>
>>383933120
UNGA BUNGA LOCKPICK IS BAD, YOU IS BAD, I'M LEAVING
>>
>>383933120
Goddamn this motherfucker was a huge faggot.
>>
I don't play Fallout 4. Who is this ugly bastard?
>>
SOMEBODY
>>
>>383933342
Strong, a super mutant companion, he hates it when you dont do super mutant things.
>>
>>383933120
What he likes and dislikes unpredictable as fuck.
>>
>>383933120
Isn't this the super mutant that's looking for human semen or something?? did anyone had him as a companion?
>>
File: image.jpg (927KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
927KB, 1920x1080px
Why didnt new vegas keep behemoths?
Also did anyone enjoy fallout 4 more than 3? Sure most it was dumb, but it least they were original ideas by Bethesda for the series instead of a retread of everything from 1 and 2 squeezed together claustrophobically
>>
>>383933459
Like being fertile?
>>
>>383933120
Your thoughts?
>>
>>383933803
Yeah, but he has no quest so you'll never find the milk of human kindness. Sucks as I was excited to potentially raid a dairy factory or something for radioactive milk.

Does anyone else find it weird that the gunners are just a mercenary group, supposedly super disciplined and well trained but they're always hostile? They seem like they'd fit in better as a joinable faction.
Also the raiders, gunners an super mutant have bigger more functional towns and societies than the settlers just seems dumb.
>>
>>383934021
New vegas is set in the other side of america and the super mutants are diffrent there. They dont have behemoths because the Master or the Enclave didnt make them by accident.
>>
>>383934220

Bethesda's Fallout universe for you.

While I didn't play 1 and 2 until after 3 and NV, I can certainly say the series does MUCH better as a properly structured RPG that focuses more on social aspects of post-apocalyptic society than it does just being a run-of-the-mill shoot-em-up-then-loot-em-up action RPG. Fallout 4 was shallow as fuck, had piss-poor writing, awful dialogue, and felt half-assed and poorly thought-out.
>>
>>383934152
Too soon, man.
>>
>>383934220
Bethesda world building is shit. last one that was ok was oblivion.
>>
He's fun to have around for his dialogue, probably most of the enjoyment I got out of this game. I don't really get the complaints about his likes and dislikes. He likes it when you are nice to your own kind, and dislikes being overly elaborate. It's not that hard to follow.
>>
>>383933120
>working around a base
>pop out of power armor to do some shit
>repair a few things
>hop back in
>DANSE LOVED THAT
>DANSE LOVED THAT
>DANSE LOVED THAT
>he is now acting like I'm his greatest friend because I hopped in and out of a suit of armor in front of him like thrice
could there have been a clunkier way to do the bonding thing?
>>
>>383935070

Whenever I see this, I always misunderstand "world building" for how they build the world itself, and the quality of that world in terms of exploration and things to find. Bethesda does a great job at that. But where they trip on their laces and smack their face is in filling that world in with properly tangible factions, depth-filled and consistent writing / story, and overall just detail detail detail that goes beyond just adding cleverly stacked piles of clutter in some fucking dining room that tells some dumb fucking story but makes no sense because raiders have occupied that house for years and surely should have done away with that mess by now.
>>
File: master.png (491KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
master.png
491KB, 803x414px
>>383934152
delete this
>>
>>383933120
HATE LOCKPICKING
>>
>>383935624
>Bethesda does a great job at that.

They don't, though. Their worlds have no internal consistency, they don't make sense. They're just big theme parks.
>>
>>383934021
I like new Vegas over 4 but 4 over 3
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.