[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg (33KB, 350x399px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg
33KB, 350x399px
>Did the institute ever have a reason for kidnapping people and replacing them with synths?

>Why didn't Shaun bring you to the institute right from the start instead of waiting until you become a sworn enemy of his faction?

>Can all super mutants be cured or is just that one guy? I was under the impression those changes were permanent.

They seem to gloss over a lot of things in regards to synths and the institute. I know I'm quite late to the party but I just finished this yesterday and I doubt I can muster any enthusiasm for a second play through. Did I miss something that would explain all this?
>>
Did I miss something that would explain all this?
Look... i just received a word that a settlement needs your help.
>>
they never explain it.
>>
fallout 4>new vegas
>>
Bethesda can't write. That's why
>>
>>383931896
>Did the institute ever have a reason for kidnapping people and replacing them with synths?
Infiltration due to mistrust and believing themselves so superior that it was all justified to protect themselves. Despite being in an underground facility that takes teleportation to get to.

>Why didn't Shaun bring you to the institute right from the start instead of waiting until you become a sworn enemy of his faction?
Because in game you were nothing more than another experiment, bound to succeed or fail on your own merit. Mostly so people didn't try to paint it as Bethesda pushing you towards the Institute since they're clearly the bad guys of the game.

>Can all super mutants be cured or is just that one guy? I was under the impression those changes were permanent.
From my understanding only super mutants of that specific strain.
>>
>>383931896
>Did I miss something that would explain all this?
No it's full of plot holes. A ghoul kid survives in a fridge for 200 years without any food or water then reunites with his parents who still live within like an hour of the fridge.
>>
File: pete hines.jpg (36KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
pete hines.jpg
36KB, 600x300px
>>383935103
DELET THIS!
>>
>>383933690
(You)
>>
>>383931896
Zimmer thought it would be clever or something, Shaun carries on without questioning logic because grew up in closed environment

because he's a dick

just that strain of FEV they actually explain that one.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.