[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did you main?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

Who did you main?
>>
>>383925475
the turtle
>>
ahm banjo
>>
Why didn't Rare's characters like Conker and Banjo appeared in the original Smash?
They could have done it before they got sold to MS.
>>
Tip tup.
>>
>>383925695
could have been in Smash Melee as well
>>
>>383925475
Tip tup

>tfw there will never be a diddy kong racing on the switch
>>
>>383925475
Timber is ma boy, but sometimes i use tip tup, conker or drumstick
T.T is for cheaters
>>
>>383925475
Banjo and Timbur
>>
>>383925695
Banjo probably could have gotten in but it seems like the original Smash just wanted full Nintendo IPs.
>>
>>383925507
>>383925884
>>383926280
This. My literal niggers.
>>
Banjo because i liked banjo kazooie. Alternatively, diddy.
>>
Was there any piratical reason to loop-de-loop your airplane?
>>
>tfw my sister made me cry for telling me that the crocodile is a shitty character
>>
>>383925475
PIPSY
I
P
S
Y

I'M GAY.
>>
>>383930252
swag, what else do pirates care about?
>>
06c469f273e2969a562f2b50d2bbc8e0
test
>>
the turtle, don't remember his name.
>>
>>383925475
Conker and Pipsy.

>>383925695
Nintendo hated western-anything then and they still do now. From devs to consumers we're just additional money to them, they'd rather have a "clean and pure" face.

>>383929528
Kirby, Earthbound and Pokemon wouldn't have made it into Smash in that case.
>>
>>383929528
I was going to point out that Kirby, Ness, and others were HAL Laboratories characters but then I realized that HAL developed Smash.
>>
diddy
>>
>>383930252
Homing missiles would miss, I believe.

Unless you mean the actual loop de loop rather than the barrel roll... in which case I BELIEVE that the balloon spawn time was fast enough that loop-de-looping would let you gain triples of the balloon item, not that it was ever worth it (except maybe in the pterodactyl versus mode).
>>
>there was a ds remake
>no one wants to mention it
Why?
>>
>>383930252
A few maps let you get multiple coins in a given route.
>>
>>383925475
100% Bumper. Can't believe I'm the only one.
>>
>>383930509
You're an idiot.
>>
>>383930685
True, although the final decision probably wasn't up to them alone.
>>
>>383930598
>Kirby, Earthbound and Pokemon wouldn't have made it into Smash in that case.
All three of those were developed in some way by Hal Laboritory or it's predecessors.

That's why they got in.
>>
>>383925475
TIMBER
COOL
RROW
My favorite, though I also played as Pipsy too.
TIME FOR ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkoZCCapEyc
>>
>>383925475
the croc
>>
>>383931019
>the ds remake had Wizpig as playable racer
WHAT
>>
>>383930598
>Kirby, Earthbound and Pokemon wouldn't have made it into Smash in that case.
Pokemon would have. They're not anymore, but Nintendo used to the the majority shareholder of Gamefreak, making Pikachu and co. Nintendo IP's at the time of Smash 64 (and Melee and possibly Brawl's) release.

Mother's copyright is actually owned by Itoi, and Kirby by Hal, so they only got in because Hal developed the game (much like how Pac-Man got in because Namco developed Smash 4).
>>
>>383931730
it also had godawful sound quality and I think some track/cart revisions, not to mention looked like ass
>>
>>383925475
timber is best boy
>>
>>383930598
>>383931297
>>383931764
No character would have gotten in Smash if Kirby didn't existed at all.
>>
>>383932015
also his parents literally own the entire fucking island
probably all the carts and Taj too
>>
>>383932072
They would have.

Hal Laboratory had already existed and Sakurai and Iwata were helming the project, which had taken off without any Nintendo Characters to begin with - eventually he thought "Hey, why don't we ask to use fighters from Nintendo", Nintendo said yes, and that was it.

Kirby existing or not existing doesn't change very much. Hal already had a great relationship with Nintendo thanks to their huge backlog of games.
>>
Old me: Diddy and Tiptup
New me: Diddy and Banjo
>>
TT obv
>>
Sticking to Krunch forever and ever.
>>
>>383925475
The tiger. Can't remember his name.
>>
Let's discuss just what went wrong with the DS port.
>Microphone and touch gimmicks
>shitty balloon clicker replaced coin challenges in Adventure
>Only "good" feature that was added was more unlockable characters and custom track maker
>upgrade system was ass
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.