[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Scooby Doo Video Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4e2.jpg (45KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
4e2.jpg
45KB, 680x510px
Recently I went back and replayed Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights to relive some nostalgic childhood memories, but as I started to replay it I realized that the game was just mediocre. So I would like to know if there are any good Scooby Doo games. I heard that Unmasked and Mystery Mayhem are also good, but I would like to know if they are better than Night of 100 Frights or are they just more of the same mediocrity?
>>
self bump
>>
File: 1345956844141.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1345956844141.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
Those other two have a bit more polish coming after Night of 100 Frights, but none of them are masterpieces. Mayhem is basically a gimped Luigi's Mansion, some of the puzzles are alright and the atmosphere is actually somewhat spooky at some points, but you won't like it if you aren't into the style of gameplay in Luigi's Mansion.
Unmasked is kind of like Night, but it trades all those gadgets for costumes which give you different platforming/combat abilities. Probably the most unique out of all three. I'd say at least give them a try if you can find them cheap enough or, even better, if you just emulate.
>>
>>383917021
I really dug both 100 Frights and Cyber Chase as a kid, but I'm sure 100 Frights probably holds up much better than Cyber Chase, which is most likely shit.
>>
Persona 4
>>
>>383918480
interesting, would you say the platforming in Unmasked is more competent than Night of 100 Frights? A lot of sections in 100 Frights were very frustrating and badly designed
>>
>>383917021
There was one Scooby Doo game for the Genesis that was a point and click game. Shit was tough as a kid, but fun!
>>
Try Classic Creep Capers
>>
>>383920106
I don't remember much of it honestly but from what I can recall, I'd say yes it's a lot more tolerable. The level design is a lot more interesting as well.
>>
>>383917021
>Mediocre

How?
>>
>>383920585
So I started watching some gameplay of Unmask and it looks pretty fun. The level designers had a fucking field day with this level https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNI77SsJ6Xg
>>
>>383921259
Lol explain what's so good about the game
>>
>>383921259
the first half of the game is pretty good, but around midway the level design turns to shit and the difficulty really spikes up very harshly
>>
i loved mystery mayhem as a kid
i wonder if it holds up at all
>>
>>383923213
Looks like it does, see for yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpxbFGnhPGo&t=1252s
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.