[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a new tattoo Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2033.jpg (527KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
527KB, 3264x1836px
Just got a new tattoo

Opinions?
>>
>>383913105
At least you can hide it with sleeves, dumbass.
>>
>>383913105
What keyblade is that?

Wonkey
>>
>>383913105
I always wonder, how hard does that tattoo artist cringe when they have to do shit like this?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>383913105
It looks like shit, and it's in a terrible place that doesn't allow it to be completely flat, even though the design is angular and much more fitting on a flat location. You really should have thought about placement and how a tattoo artist is basically using your skin as a canvas. I'd be more embarrassed about that than the fact you got a tattoo of the fruitiest kid's game ever created.
>>
>>383913105
>grown man with a "LOVE you MORE" Pinterest bullshit wall hanging

neck yourself
>>
>>383913105
It is fucking BENT
>>
>>383913105
HEY HEY HEY
>>
>>383913865

He's getting paid. Cringe or not, autists like this keep his bills paid
>>
>>383913105
It's made of two parts that don't fit together. You fucked up.
>>
>>383913105
Extremely low quality
>>
>>383913105
Nigga thats terrible
>>
>>383914113
I think it is there for armpit fetishist who get turned on by forcing people to sniff their pits.
>>
File: 345345.jpg (1MB, 3848x2681px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
1MB, 3848x2681px
Life blog incoming:

My dad died a few months ago. He always loved the imagery of Gargoyles. What are the best Gargoyles from games? I want to get a tattoo of one. So far the best one I've found to base my design off of is pic related. I would probably be getting a medium sized tattoo somewhere on my back or back shoulder. Haven't thought of a pose yet either, but it would probably be a simple design and pose; probably just is a "guard" stance or a perch stance.
>>
>>383913865
Most tatoos are cringe, "I want a flaming skull andor tiger coming out the eye!" A key is probably better than whats usually requested.
>>
File: reaction242.gif (897KB, 224x233px) Image search: [Google]
reaction242.gif
897KB, 224x233px
>>383913865
Tattoo artists literally do not care, they will draw a picture of a dog pooping in a person's mouth on your if you pay them enough. What they do care about is if they have to draw on a fat fuck that smells like diabetes and rotten milk, who refuses to read the instructions on cleaning what is more or less a temporary wound, then come in a week later with an infection, complaining about how the artist must've used dirty needles, when the fact is they didn't change the dressing or clean the area for the entire fucking week.
>>
>>383915165

Maybe a Soulsborne one? You'll probably have better luck asking /co/. Lots of Batman imagery with gargoyles
>>
>>383915197
A key is just as derivative as any tribal tattoo, you know how many people get that kind of stupid shit?
>>
How many times will you post this r/gaming image?
>>
>>383915376
Does Bloodborne even have a gargoyle in it? I never remembered seeing on is statue or enemy form.

The picture is the Dark Souls stone gargoyle, maybe from DS2 specifically but not sure.
>>
>>383915165
Need a pose where the claws look like they are pulling or tearing up your flesh
>>
Why are you posting your school bully here OP?
>>
my opinion is that you should exercise more
>>
File: GQ_Firebrand.png (164KB, 450x398px) Image search: [Google]
GQ_Firebrand.png
164KB, 450x398px
>>383915165
Firebrand.
>>
>>383915165
Dark Souls is an obvious one.
If you wanted to go more retro, you could look for some art of that American Cartoon titled Gargoyles I do believe.
>>
>>383916334
A little too cartoony I think.
>>
>>>/soc/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>383913105
5/10.
Not terrible, but you could've gone for something more subtle/visually appealing, like the Nobody or heartless symbol, that way people won't look at it and think "wow look at this nerd" immediately. It will take them a few moments to think that thought.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.