[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA VI is confirmed to be in vice city. Excited? Rockstar was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499256329451.jpg (41KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1499256329451.jpg
41KB, 540x405px
GTA VI is confirmed to be in vice city.
Excited?

Rockstar was debating making it a new city based off of Chicago, but the idea was scrapped because they didnt know what to name the Chicago themed city. Wtf
>>
File: 1499074124911.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499074124911.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>383912151
source?
>>
ass to ass
>>
>>383912151

Can't wait for all the "boycott due to mods" guys to run back to GTA/2K like spineless cucks.

Who cares, anyway? It's probably going to be the same old LOLmerica shit that got boring as fuck after Vice City 1.0

Tell me when they actually make a plot with characters worth caring about.
>>
"That kid" thread?
>>
>>383912421
>to unlock the secret level you need to complete the game on the hardest difficulty without using any items etc etc
>>
File: 1497651154495.jpg (83KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
1497651154495.jpg
83KB, 600x879px
>>383912151
They cannot make it Shitcago or Detoilet because too many blacks and everything wrong with the place is because of disgusting blacks and their casual violence.

HOWEVER

In the GTA Universe, it is called "Carcer City". Personally I was hoping for a GTA 2 styled near future dystopia like the Running Man and Robocop set in one of these hellholes ruined by niggers.

If they go with Vice City there needs to be large black neighborhoods (not the one corner in GTAV) that I can comfortably stroll about and cleanse.
>>
How do you feel about female protagonist? I think its a pretty good idea. Hate that they made her so ugly tho
>>
>>383912649
It'll have 500000 haitians
>>
>>383912701
My question is, why is she black?
>>
>GTA VIce City
Hmm, makes sense
>>
>>383912151
>Chicago
>Can't think of a name
>Not Windy City
Real world cities have always had nicknames. It's not fucking hard to get a name. Either way, Chicago is too similar to New York when it comes to games. It'd be like Liberty City all over again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.