[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgotten games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 11136003-2054303244638161.jpg (100KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
11136003-2054303244638161.jpg
100KB, 476x600px
>>
File: 1490815442476.jpg (20KB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
1490815442476.jpg
20KB, 320x257px
>/v/ shills For Honor hard
>It bombs
Every time
>>
For Honor always seemed like a fun game; but I'm really bad at fighting games. I want to buy it for like 10 bucks, but it's never fucking on sale, even if it is, it's always too expensive.

I'd probably get it if it went F2P though. Plus didn't the game just devolve into waiting for your opponent to strike first? I suppose you could argue all fighting games are that way so you can react 2nd and counter them to set up your own moves. But most fighting games, Tekken, SF, MK, etc, always have give-and-take combat. Fighters that can open up, wait for counters, etc, all in one character for every character. For Honor always seemed like "just wait for any move to come out, then react and hit back, never attack first".
>>
>>383910161

It bombed fast cause of Ubisoft, the concept was great. Ubisoft bullshit ruined the game. Just another good game that people wanted to love but failed to be even standard.

>No servers
>P2P access
>Console limits so no large mobs vs other large mobs
>No mods
>Pay2Win DLC out the ass
>Connection issues every where
>>
>>383910273
Main problem is connection. p2p connectivity sucks.

Then there's the actual combat, main detractor is the limited reaction choice, it basically boils down to a rock-paper-scissors, some people argue that it isn't the case. But in actuality you can have at least 2 scissors/rock/paper available at a given moment, still it falters to the hard-counter no matter how many you got.
>>
>Ubisoft

Saw this coming a mile away and yet you faggots always fall for it.
>>
File: my swamp.webm (3MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
my swamp.webm
3MB, 640x400px
Game was fun as fuck, but gotta say thanks to Ubisoft for shit balance and servers that barely work.
I was hoping for them to turn the game around like they did with RS:Siege, but no luck.
>>
>>383910043
The people in this thread remember it
>>
I'll say it once the 1v1 is not good the games made for 4v4

1v1 is SHIT
>>
>>383910659
biggest problem was defending being too strong, every 1v1 turned into a turtlefest.
it was fun while it lasted though.
>>
The balance is only shit in 1v1 it took people forever to realize but for Honor should not be a competitive game it was made for 4v4
>>
>>383911336
Actually the ESPORTS 4v4 tournaments are better to watch than 1v1s
>>
>>383910691
>rock-paper-scissors,
what do you know

thats what fighters are,especially 3d ones like tekken and calibur
>>
The 1v1 fags are gone which is good

The devs listened to the minority'
>>
>>
>>383911852
Is that parry or unblockable
>>
>>383912107
Only revenge-related icon I found, senpai.
>>
Why did it have to bomb
fuck you ubisoft, you actually had a good game for a change
>>
>>383912264
YES GOY
DID YOU PREORDER THE SEASON PASS TOO?
>>
>>383912405
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE OR YOU'RE A SHILL
>>
>>383912558
Yes goy, small companies like Ubisoft dindu nuffin
>>
>>383912820
(you)
>>
>>383912820
>whole thread says game was great, but Ubisoft kikes wasted the potential
>HURRR, AAA AMIRITE? NIGGER MEMES! DO I FIT IN YET?
/pol/tards really are retarded.
>>
File: continued laughter iwata.png (173KB, 355x362px) Image search: [Google]
continued laughter iwata.png
173KB, 355x362px
>>383913273
>>383913316
>unironically defending a shit out AAA release by Ubisoft
>expecting to be taken seriously
>>
>>383913435
>nigga can't read
I'm not surprised.
>>
>>383913435
It seems that you're the one standing out in this thread, and it doesnt help that you're acting like a snob while posting fucking nintendo faggots
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.