[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled. Can I get a honest opinion on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 15

Now that the dust has settled.

Can I get a honest opinion on Mass Effect Andromea?
>>
It's awful
>>
A failure of a game.
>>
File: 1490304958567.jpg (284KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490304958567.jpg
284KB, 1200x1200px
Not worth the wait. An embarrassment to it's series.
Seriously, the Mass Effect series might not be perfect, but it's memorable and fun. Andromeda shits all over it
The truly worst part about it is, for all their talk of DIVERSITY, Bioware won't let you fuck your autistic sister
>>
>>383910008
Dont put the blame on me
>>
>>383910008
Only ME1 was good
>>
>>383910008

No one would have given a flying fuck about this game if it didn't have "MASS EFFECT" slapped on it. It makes the whole series look terrible, which is a shame.
>>
>>383910008
Suprisingly good RPG mechanics when it comes to equipment and skills, but number of skills you can equip are dumbed down for consoles controls so even that is wasted. Exploration and environmental hazards is pretty fun.

Awful cast outside of a select few like Drak and Vetra, awful story, awful animations.
>>
unsalvageable mess, wish I could refund it out of spite
>>
>>383910008
6/10 game

combat is fun.
Cast is a mixed bag.
Story sucks
animations suck
soundtrack is nonexistent
Planet's actually do look nice
Ryder is forgettable in every way
If you can find it dirt cheap (or pirate it) it's worth a play through. Other than that, the game is just meh.
>>
>>383910008
Solid 6/10. Not the big train wreck people made it out to be, but still pretty fucking sub par. Maybe a 5/10 is more accurate.
>>
>>383910008
Dr. Pavel, I'm pathfinder
>>
Tried the trial for like an hour. Everything feels like a tedium. I find no enjoyment in the combat. Seriously, whose bright idea was it to remove control over companions? With this AI? Coming from older games there's a lot of things to get used to. And I find it difficult to keep going. It's dull unappealing in every way.
>>
After ME3, I didn't think they could mess up any worse, I was wrong.
>>
>>383910435

It already was terrible. Like >>383910321 said, ME1 was the only good one. The rest were all formulaic fuck everything that moves shit with no substance. Anyone who actually expected anything good after ME1 is a cuck, pure and simple. No wonder vidya is in the shape it's in - gamers don't know what they want.
>>
File: gookmoot.gif (2MB, 330x154px) Image search: [Google]
gookmoot.gif
2MB, 330x154px
>>383910008
There's no point. The fans of this game get shouted down and harassed every time they say they like it or enjoyed it, treated like Trump supporters get treated, as though nobody could ever like the game for any reason and anyone who does is somehow being paid or outright lying.

It's a good fucking game. It's got ups and downs but in its own ways it stands alongside ME1 and ME2. I play it every day, newest MP update gave me a big second wind and I'm in top 500 globally.

Cue psychopaths and twitter memers....now.
>>
>>383912198
>It's a good fucking game. It's got ups and downs but in its own ways it stands alongside ME1 and ME2. I play it every day, newest MP update gave me a big second wind and I'm in top 500 globally.
Too much.
>>
>>383912198
>anyone who does is somehow being paid or outright lying
This is true though. Evidence:
>It's got ups and downs but in its own ways it stands alongside ME1 and ME2
But seriously, how much do you get for each post? Or are you paid by the hour?
>>
File: 1495721247751.jpg (90KB, 459x736px) Image search: [Google]
1495721247751.jpg
90KB, 459x736px
Only good thing about this game was the memes in the month before and during release that the game sprung up. They were some of the funniest threads since the star wars the old republic TORtanic shit show.
>>
Is the trial worth downloading? Also is it possible to speedrun the game in under ten hours or is the content limited?
>>
>>383910786
>Not the big train wreck people made it out to be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU
>>
>>383912927
Oh, don't worry. They make sure you don't get ANYTHING done in that time.
>>
>>383912927
Depends if you are interested in the game but I'd say no, also no
>>
It's an embarrassment when compared to the Mass Effect trilogy. Feels like no one from the trilogy worked on it.
>>
>>383913301

Only Mac "The Hack" Walters worked on ME:A.
>>
>>383910008
One of the worst games ive ever played its pure garbo some of the worst writing ever its a shoddy turd of a game
>>
>>383913301
>Feels like no one from the trilogy worked on it.
Because they didn't. It's the same team that only worked on the Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer portion previously.
>>
>>383910008
I haven't played it. I'll bump your thread 'cause it's vidya discussion, though.
>>
File: 1387402317249.jpg (5KB, 252x219px) Image search: [Google]
1387402317249.jpg
5KB, 252x219px
>Worth Playing Tier
Mass Effect 2
>Average Quality Game Tier
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 3
>Shitty Anchorman-2-quality rehash
Mass Effect Andromeda

At least that's what this paper says.
>>
>>383913456
Dude really makes Casey Hudson seem tolerable.
>>
>>383910008
Theres a 10 hour trial you retarded fuck. Find out yourself.
>>
>>383910008
It only has downgrades when in comparison to the original trilogy.

Not talking about the SJW bullshit snowflake stuff.

Gun play, graphics, core mechanics, animations, smoothness. Literally everything is worse than the original trilogy. I have no fucking clue how they pulled that off. My only guess is they used a different engine.
>>
https://youtu.be/UYDJNf4LyBs
>>
Both Ryders have autism
>>
>>383910216
>An embarrassment to it's series.
2 and 3 already did that
>>
File: Serious Sam 4.webm (1MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Serious Sam 4.webm
1MB, 640x352px
>>383913649
>people will disagree with this
>>
>>383910008
Boring gameplay. The jump jet novelty wears off really quickly.

Your choices don't matter. But hey this is Bioware in 2017 so I guess that's expected.

The story is garbage and there are so many plotholes and dumb shit happening.

The setting had so much potential because it's an entire now galaxy but it just turned out boring as fuck and the only intelligent life you find are fucking cat/testicle people.

Ryder is a little shit.

The handholding (your fucking AI CONSTANTLY telling you that water is wet and you probably should push this button to open that door etc)

Main villain is really weak. Keth in general are a boring enemy type with a plot twist that anyone could see coming..

In short not worthy of a Mass Effect title.
>>
>>383910008
It has pretty good character handling
I like the customization options
The gameplay is fun
It's better than Mass Effect 3 by a margin
>>
>>383913649
More like
>Best Tier
Mass Effect 1
>Worth Playing Tier
Mass Effect 2
>Above Average Quality Game Tier (if you disregard the ending)
Mass Effect 3
>Shitty Anchorman-2-quality rehash
Mass Effect Andromeda
>>
File: West_coast_eagles_club_mascot.jpg (140KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
West_coast_eagles_club_mascot.jpg
140KB, 400x462px
>>383914057
>The story is garbage and there are so many plotholes and dumb shit happening.

>says it's not worthy of a Mass Effect title.

>Forgetting that everything after ME1 has been nothing but plotholes and dumb shit happening.
>>
File: 1455817013741.jpg (10KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
1455817013741.jpg
10KB, 293x282px
>people who think ME1 is better than ME2
>"b-but muh complex RPG mechanics"
>read: muh godawful inventory system
>>
>>383914461

ME1 had a better tone than ME2. It was very bright and Star Trek. ME2 was gritty and more action movie.
>>
>>383914461
ME2 felt too much like COD. Thermal clips were cancer.
>>
>>383914401
What plotholes are you referring to, excluding ME3 which took a dump on basically all the lore?

The ME2 thermal clips I suppose but that's a lore retcon for gameplay reasons (a dumb one but it is what it is).
>>
>>383910008
It's shit.

I want to ask one of the Devs, "you actualy wanted to make the game and THIS is what you though was good enough?"
>>
>>383914461
Mass effect was meant to be closer to star trek, less about "epic spess battlez" and more about plotlines and weird aliens and shit. it's why mass effect 2 is a decent game, but a mediocre mass effect game.
>>
File: NEVER ENDING.gif (42KB, 166x119px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER ENDING.gif
42KB, 166x119px
>Mass Effect 1

Why are you faggots defending the intro prologue? ME2 is the actual game.
>>
>>383914461
It's the same people who say Morrowind is better than Oblivion.

Then they forget about the Mako, the choppy gameplay, the lag, glitchy gun fights, average controls, and the massive story dropoff that happens halfway though the game that essentially shows they gave up creating a story and just let it ride the course.
>>
>>383914930
>>383914461
Also the fucking thermal clip retcon was the stupidist goddamn shit. ME1 had a interesting and fun ammo system that I enjoyed. and just said fuck it and turned it into CoD.
>>
>>383914959
>My first TES game was Oblivion and my first Mass Effect game was ME2.

Oblivion is technically worse than Morrowind in every way.
>>
>>383915045
>tfw slapping accelerator rails and explosive ammo on a high damage sniper
>Every single shot would overheat it but would oneshot a charging krogan
>>
>>383914959
Man. fuck you.
the mako was shitty, but it was a good idea, with some time spent fine tuning it, it could be fun. It was also almost completely optional.
The choppy gameplay glitchy gun fights and average controlls don't fucking matter because they aren't important to the game. it's blantently obvious you're just some shitty poser that started with 2/3 and likely never even played one.

Also, morrowind is way fucking better than oblivion you scum sucking donkey fucker.
>>
>>383914804

How did Shepard's body survive planetary re-entry?
Why is Shepard working with Cerberus? Why didn't they mention Akuze?
Why didn't Sovereign use the Collectors if they've been there for 50,000 years?
If the Collectors have been there for 50,000 years under the direct direction of the Reapers, why are their ships and weapons absolute crap?
Why does the Council still survive intact in ME2 if you let them die in ME1?
If the Reapers have a cell phone to Dark Space, what was the point of Mass Effect 1 at all?
Quantum Entanglement Communicators are physically impossible and break the lore about the Reapers needed in Citadel.
Why did the Reapers just forget about one of their own dead? Are they really that incompetent?
Why does Harbinger have a crush on Shepard and sound like the worst video game boss monster in history? He ruins the Reapers. Permanently. They are jokes now.
Why does no one, including Shepard, care that Shepard was brought back from the dead?
Why is Cerberus so magically powerful and why is TIM such a Mary Sue?
Why is everyone in the galaxy other than Cerberus completely stupid? It's almost like they're only stupid because the plot needs them to be...
Why do the Reapers only want to collect humans and out magical genes when they are "beyond our understanding" and genes are basically meaningless at that scale?
Why didn't Shepard just Thanix the crap out of the Collector Cruiser on the multiple opportunities s/he had to do so?
Why can we successful destroy a 50,000 year old Reaper-tech defended fortress in space armed only with the power of Friendship? Why are we collecting troops for a ground war in space? Where are out armies of mechs, armory of nukes, and maybe a carrier or two? Why are our enemies so pathetic?
Giant Space Skeleton Triclops. That's all that needs to be said.
Why is Shep sitting on his/her ass prior to the Reaper invasion in ME3 doing nothing?
>>
>>383915269
Aaaaah man, that was my main plan on my first playthrough, I fucking tore shit UP.
>>
File: 1397412282266.png (191KB, 1287x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1397412282266.png
191KB, 1287x1119px
>>
>>383915349
Because mass effect 2/3 aren't mass effect games, they're CoD set in space.
>>
>>383915423

Harbinger was the perfect campy villain. I loved him.
>>
File: ylket.jpg (487KB, 1521x1581px) Image search: [Google]
ylket.jpg
487KB, 1521x1581px
>>383915349

*doing nothing even if the player didn't do the Arrival DLC.

Why did we learn nothing constructive about fighting the Reapers in ME2? Why were we wasting time with token black guy's daddy's dindu nuffin issues?

The whole series was essentially one big plot hole. A bootlegged Star Control II that ripped all its lore right down to the ME3 ending from a single game but had none of the charm of said game.
>>
File: ugotme.png (66KB, 1471x956px) Image search: [Google]
ugotme.png
66KB, 1471x956px
>>383915292
>The choppy gameplay glitchy gun fights and average controlls don't fucking matter because they aren't important to the game

If this doesn't matter then go read a fucking book. That is the core mechanics to a game.

>it's blantently obvious you're just some shitty poser that started with 2/3 and likely never even played one.

u got me ahaha XD XD XD
>>
>>383910008
I just got done playing through it and here are my opinions. Let me preface this with the fact that I did pirate it.

The game in the patch that I played, 1.0.5, is acceptable during it's best moments and godawful during it's worst. The story is nonsense and none of the characters barring Jaal and Drack are at all interesting. And even Drack is just old Wrex 2.0. In fact most of the characters end up being more annoying than anything else, SAM, Addison, and Peebee are prime examples. Back to the story, it's your average Mary/Gary Sue/Stu save the universe nonsense with an uninteresting villain from a potentially interesting race standing in your way. He never feels like a threat because you're always one step ahead of him from the very beginning

The animations and gameplay suffer the worst. The game is not challenging even on the hardest difficulty and everything looks like it's made from molding clay. There are interesting fights here and there like the Architect fights or the Ascendant Kett, but they're far and few between and easily cheesed by anyone with a brain. The sidequests are the worst in the series with me finding a hard time caring about anyone because everyone is an asshole who seems to forget they're in an alien galaxy with less than 100,000 people around.

The worst part is that they fucked up the Angara and Kett which were supposed to be the most interesting parts of being in a new galaxy. The Angara just feel like weird looking humans and the Kett don't look anything like how they were described when the game was being marketed. The Kett have this really cool lore about them where they harvest genetic material and incorporate it into themselves. This should lead to cool shit like specialized Kett warriors that hulk over everyone else, spit acid, have crazy stretchy tentacles, fly, or all of the above. But it's done so piss poorly and none of the kett enemies are special outside of the aforementioned Ascendants.

TL;DR it's a 6/10
>>
>>383915484

Exactly. I'm just saying the series was fucked long before MEA, before ME3 even.

It's a shame, because it could've been a story about having adventures in a strange universe full of kooky aliens and shit.

Instead, we get Mary Sue villains, SJW pandering, and "muh artistic integrity" (even though they basically ripped off an old school game's lore the entire time - yes, I know, nothing's truly original, but at least try.)
>>
>>383915836
So you're a trophy hunting faggot that played ME1 last because you don't care about games, oh wow I'm sorry I was totally wrong.
also
>implying there is anything wrong with a book.
>>
>>383915941
Man I wish that they kept the feel of ME1 and didn't casualize/action gameify 2-3.
>>
>>383915349
Not him but
>Why does the Council still survive intact in ME2 if you let them die in ME1?
They don't. Humans take center stage when you do that.

>Quantum Entanglement Communicators are physically impossible
>Why do the Reapers only want to collect humans and out magical genes when they are "beyond our understanding" and genes are basically meaningless at that scale?
This are from the writers that had Legion "process information faster-than-light". I don't think science is their strong suite.

>Why is Shep sitting on his/her ass prior to the Reaper invasion in ME3 doing nothing?
Shepard was under house arrest while under investigation for blowing up a batarian sector.
>>
File: ugotme2.png (59KB, 1254x897px) Image search: [Google]
ugotme2.png
59KB, 1254x897px
>>383916002
Mass Effect 1 takes 3 complete playthroughs to get all the achievements including all side missions.

>that played ME1 last because you don't care about games

ahahah got me gud XD
>>
>>383916295
Yes yes, you are a very hardcore gamer I'm so sorry, I didn't realise how big your dick is with your ability to waste time trying to get all of the achievement instead of enjoying the game, you sure got me buddy.
>>
>>383916096

I think the Reapers fucked the series from the get go.

Think about it - they're way too strong for the story to handle and they feed into the casualization shit that ruins so many IPs because "muh big bad evil must be stopped!!"

Had they just used Batarian slavers or some shit, then it could've been saved IMO.

>>383916262

>They don't. Humans take center stage when you do that.

They do, though. You'd think the "new" Council would be more willing to accept Reapers existing, but nope. They're literally just like the old one, dismissing you at every opportunity even though they know firsthand that Reapers exist. They look and sound like the old one too. Sure, humans take "center stage," but they don't really show that properly.

>This are from the writers that had Legion "process information faster-than-light". I don't think science is their strong suite.

Agreed.

>Shepard was under house arrest while under investigation for blowing up a batarian sector.

But what if the player didn't do that DLC? They're still there. It's fucked either way because it's just more irreverent BS to have to deal with. I thought the whole point of the series was to stop the Reapers, yet Samantha Traynor arguably did the most work of anyone in the series in that regard and she was only even there to pander to SJWs.
>>
I was so disappointed when I got to the part where Shepard is appointed a Spectre agent and all he gets is a couple shitty default weapons. Spectres are supposed to be like, some of the most feared and respected people in the galaxy but I couldn't even go to certain floors of the Citadel for some reason.
>>
>>383916521
Reapers where fine in one when it was just sovereign and he was this almighty god machine that through the skin of your teeth you managed to kill in one, but yeah keeping them the focus of the story really hurt it.
>>
>>383916571
I've heard explanations that council is vary of human race and tries restrict them the best they can. You know, not give everything but give enough to keep everyone happy.
>>
>>383910008
>Can I get a honest opinion on Mass Effect Andromea?
Here you go:

+Game is pretty
+Core gameplay is the best in the series
+Jaal is decent enough (haven't played since before the "lolbisexual" patch)
+Jetpacks are pretty nice
+Some of the multiplayer classes are fun incarnate

-Writing is all over the place. Almost like different writers had a dispute over what kind of tone the game should have.
-Party is mediocre at best
-Too many planets. They could have condensed the game to like two open world planets with some side planets for select missions and the game would have been better for it.
-The Andromeda mission itself is questionable as shit
-Multiplayer is worse in every area
-Ryders lack personalities
>>
I put about 65 hours into it and did 90% of the quests back in May after they did some patching.

On one hand, I think the foundation for Andromeda wasn't bad and I liked the exploration parts of it. Problem is, there was next to no interesting areas for the most part, and the towns they did have were pretty barren as far as stuff to do (Outside the Nexus).

Quests were very hit or miss, some were decent while others made me less inclined to do them due to either a shitty reward or having to hop around several different planets and dealing with the longass load times (And this is after patching so you can skip some of the animations, and on a SSD). The best ones were usually finding the Arks or the loyalty missions, and even then the loyalty missions were not as good as previous ME games. The SAM scavenger hunt one had a ending that felt like they cut out half of it and I was wondering if there was more I had to do, but it never came (something they probably planned for the sequel).

On the plus side, I do think most of the environments looked pretty decent outside a few badly done textures pertaining to rain, it was just the character models that looked off (It was much better once they patched the eye stuff, although still looked like ass for the normal NPCs). I also like the movement of combat a bit better, and the jetpack was fun. I just hate how watered down they made the companions and choosing abilities.

There was still a lot of bugs, including a nasty one that crashed the game when I was on the forest planet about every 30 minutes for some reason. I also had a lot of animation bugs and issues, but nothing that broke the game too terribly. I also could not play it in 4K due to some cutscene glitches that were not present in 1080p or 1440p.

Overall, I had some fun with it but it was a shitty ME game and my current biggest disappointment of 2017. I say it is worth checking out if you can get it for $15-20, but nothing above that (I got it at $25).
>>
Overall bioware canada was dissapointing and a mess.

Any other game series betray you anons

I never played halo. Halo fags are you still butthurt or moved on?

only other people i can think of are those mario rpg anons.
>>
>>383917652
I'm still mad about DmC.
>>
>>383918239
ooh another good one.
>>
>>383917652
>Any other game series betray you anons
Duke Nukem and the things Gearbox has done to him.
>>
>>383918505
i was thinking of dark souls series also but not as much asshurt or incompetence from that company compared to others at least on this vidya board.
>>
>>383912595
This, I can't remember the previous time I laughed at a /v/ thread so hard as when the Peebee rape trailer and "my face is tired" surfaced. This shit was great.
>>
>>383916649

That leads to another problem.

Let's say that Sovereign was the only Reaper in the story and that, like others have said, the Reapers make no more appearance in the story whatsoever.

What was the point of ME1, then? Why would a big bad evil like the Reapers suddenly fuck off? These are beings that have exterminated countless civilizations and yet the galactic equivalent of America Fuck Yeah scares them off forever?

It makes no sense that they'd not bother to try again, especially with just coming in force rather than one guy.

Plus, according to the ME Wiki:

"For millions of years, the Reapers existed for the sole purpose of ensuring the ongoing existence of organic life in the galaxy, based on the assumption that all synthetic intelligences will eventually destroy their organic creators. This end result is believed by the Catalyst and the Reapers to be inevitable, a consequence of technological advancement; organics will always create synthetics to improve their own state of existence, and synthetics themselves will evolve by means of surpassing their creators."

So why are they only going to one galaxy? Wouldn't other galaxies be at risk for having this supposed problem? For all they know, a force greater than them exists in another galaxy.

It just makes no sense whatsoever. Why would they focus on just one galaxy the entire time?

The Reapers essentially break the story. The only realistic ending for Mass Effect as a whole is total Reaper victory. Shepard has no chance no matter what they do.
>>
>>383912198
Quality bait. I love it.
>>
Recently it was $20 bucks so I figured why not

I'm having a blast. Solid 6.5/10. It isn't amazing, and uses the structure of it's predecessor, but ups the ante on combat and exploration.

The facial expressions are largely "miss" on the hit or miss scale, and PARTICULARLY if your MC is male.

That said, Bioware has never been good at this. Bethesda tier.

It's better than ME3, but I was never a huge fan of the series to begin with.

There's definitely an agenda against the game for no good reason, and people reposting that one youtube video of a compilation of glitches ran the gamut, since "journalism" in the industry now is reddit re-posts. It's a shame because the game isn't anything special, but it's certainly not a "failure".

TL;DR version

Not for $60, but for $20, it's great.
>>
>>383918663
Easy sovereign was rogue and wanted to do his own shit, sovereign was a advance scout checking shit out and would have to personally signal to the rest to start the purge, killing him (not a possibility to the reapers) means he never tells them to start, sovereign was a advance scout, and the reapers are hundreds or thousands of years away, not our fucking problem.
>>
>>383916834
Still disappointing desu.
>>
>>383917652
I'm mad about Jak and Daxter, LFT and how Naughty Dog doesn't want to have anything to do with it now.
>>
Terrible. It's not even worth playing for a laugh.
>>
Post Andromeda memes of the autistic girl
>>
>>383918915

But wouldn't they miss Sovereign? Wouldn't they want to find out what offed him?

I get where you're driving at, but I have to think his buddies would've investigated - you'd have to think they were tracking him or something.

Like I said before, the main villains really should've been Cerberus/Batarian slavers/etc.
>>
>>383919006
>get it for $20 because the company is bleeding money
>EA needing 4chan shills

kek

Yeah, I'm a shill alright. Just pirate it and see hombre, it isn't as bad as people are making out.

This reaction:
>>383919124
>>383918715
>>383917652

Is ACTUAL sheep shit. These are memes and people have not played the game.

>>383915902
>>383917034
>>383917426

Are the real opinions you should listen to. It is really not a great game. But it isn't the youtube meme in turned into.
>>
>>383918663
>So why are they only going to one galaxy?
Wasn't the actual directive they were given by their lobster creators that they should ensure existence of life IN THE GALAXY, not the whole universe?
>>
its not even worth pirating.

bioware fucked up and cancelled the future dlc too. HAhahahahah.

pajeets and canadians cant make games.
>>
>>383919837
>lying on the internet
You haven't played the game.
>>
bioware downsizing is well deserved. soon they'll be outta jobs and thrown away by Ea like the trash they are.
>>
>>383919514
no one cares nerd
>>
>>383920258
>bioware downsizing is well deserved.
Bioware didn't really downsize though. The studio that worked on Andromeda wasn't Bioware until EA slapped the name on them for marketing reasons.
>>
>>383920307
na nigga, someone who doesn't post read it and gives a shit, fuck you. Only cucks with no lives like you and I actually give a shit enough to argue about anything.
>>
>>383919407
You're forgetting, the reapers think themselves invincible machine gods, the idea that sovereign failed, or was killed is simply inconceivable to them. they were probably just going to wait forever for him to call back, because the concept that he wouldn't does not exist for them.

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating /v/ 3 - Flamewar.

Are the janitors high?
>>
>>383919975
>lying

They did cancel the DLC though.
>>
>>383920663
That much is true, and it was probably for the best.
>>
>>383910008
It's hilarious no one talks about it anymore, just like fallout 4 and witcher 3, flip flops..
>>
File: 1490023593480.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490023593480.gif
3MB, 222x400px
>>383912198
>It's a good fucking game. It's got ups and downs but in its own ways it stands alongside ME1 and ME2.
>>
>>383920663
I don't think it was only DLC. I think they were planning to make sequel to Andromeda.
>>
>>383910008
Boring and buggy as shit.

>all the 4 explorable planets are pretty much the same, with the same superboss on all of them
>companions are all boring beyond believe and their loyalty missions are either a drag or even complete chores
>overall story is retarded beyond believe
>you travel through a cluster, yet all the planets have the exact same fauna
>balance is completely broken, biotics and techs are weak as shit, whereas simply headshotting things is your main dmg output
>combat itself is pretty boring after a while and everything is a damn dmg sponge
>the game has massive bugs
>once again Bioware showed that they can't into coding and EA doesn't give two shits about optimizing their games, as the game doesn't release RAM at intervalls, so if you have sub 12GB you'll eventually run out of memory resulting in the game having constant 10-30 second freezes while it tries to free just as much memory as is currently needed to write on
No matter if you look at it through gameplay, story or technical lenses, it's hot garbage.
>>
>>383912541
>game does fairly poorly in critical reception and sales to the point where EA cancels any single player dlc
>still believing they would dedicate money for Internet shilling
>>
>>383924151
It's been proven that they do this.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.