[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone playing Paragon? Seems like it should be more popular,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: paragon.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
paragon.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone playing Paragon? Seems like it should be more popular, and looks way better than Smite. Not a shill thread, actually looking for someone to sell me on it while it downloads.
>>
>worst game in the worst genre
lol no way kid
>>
Havent played since beta release so im not sure how it progressed... but the pacing on the game was entirely too slow.
>>
>>383908631

How so? Only ever played League, HotS, Dota2, and just a few games of Smite.

>>383908662

Isn't that true for most MOBAs?
>>
File: Jly9LUi.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Jly9LUi.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I played it for a few weeks with some friends. We had a good time. The game incentivizes you to play every day to unlock characters and gain other rewards.
Never could wrap our heads around the item system they use.
>>
>>383908751
It has shitty pokemon types for every champion and it tries to innovate the item system by making you craft decks but it ends up being completely inferior to standard item systems. Shit game.
>>
>>383908751
Only moba that has slow pacing is Dota.
>>
File: actualgameplay.webm (3MB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
actualgameplay.webm
3MB, 920x518px
>actual gameplay
>>
>>383908858

Wut, pokemon types? That's discouraging

>>383908902

Honestly this is every other MOBA
>>
>>383909229
I didn't look to much into it because the item system honestly pisses me off to no end, but every time I hovered over a champion it would show like elements or some shit that they had, there was like electric and grass and dark from what I recall seeing the most.
>>
>>383908902
This here is the problem, same thing happened with Super Monday Night Combat. Shooters aren't fun when they're slow paced and most of the time you're shooting at something that isn't other players. MOBA mechanics don't translate well to non-isometric games.
>>
>>383909531
I loved MNC do much. Shame they killed it with the sequel.
>>
File: obviousbait.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
obviousbait.png
8KB, 512x512px
>>383908902
>posting two year old gameplay from the alpha build
>>
>>383909727
same
>>
>>383909948
not him but I tried the game about a week ago, and that webm looks pretty spot on
>>
There's a general on /vg/. The game is a lot faster now to the point of some games being quicker than queue times in high elo.
>>
>>383908902
>auto attacking creeps
>specifically the melee creeps first
>fuck last hits
>this far our with no health
>alpha build
>only creeps are around

wtf you should have posted a webm of a guying just running into a wall

>mfw people are still playing top down mobas
>abilities are click and they auto lock or its a skill shot and you only have to consider one axis

https://clips.twitch tv/InventiveObedientGaurChocolateRain
>>
>>383910701
the game didn't change much visually a little bit behind but it's a terrible game since you need to increase the speed once you give people freedom of movement and the ability to look up.
>>
>>383908557
Smite is shit but at least it's fast

How does Paragon compare? It seemed kinda slow paced last time I saw it, and the weird card shit looks very pay to win from a first glance.
>>
>>383912625
just play game
>>
>>383912625
Slightly faster but the freedom of movement through jumping and looking around makes the game feel much slower cause you can look anywhere faster and you can move so it has a slight dissonance they tried releasing mobility champions to make up for it but still feels awkward but a friend of mine says that looking up is what smite lacked yet he never played more than 5 games over the games lifespan and was a lolfag(is again even though he sold his accoun to buy OW).
>>
File: edgywaifu.jpg (1MB, 2177x2183px) Image search: [Google]
edgywaifu.jpg
1MB, 2177x2183px
>>383912625
>It seemed kinda slow paced last time I saw it
When was the the last time you saw it? It got a huge speed increase back in December and the new economy system is going to make it even faster.
>the weird card shit looks very pay to win from a first glance
It's literally less pay to win than Smite.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.