[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars KOTOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: KOTOR_collection.jpg (414KB, 1510x2138px) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_collection.jpg
414KB, 1510x2138px
Two lightsabers or a edgy double-bladed lightsaber?
>>
>>383908446
Two. You can get two unique color crystals on Yavin station, which enhance your other crystals.
>>
>>383908446
Doublesabers is more edgy though.
>>
>>383908757
double-bladed lightsaber is edgy and dumb as fuck.
>>
>>383908446
if you're not going single lightsaber style for max defense might as well go double for more attacks and more crystal bonuses
>>
>>383909103
Aren't they treated as a defensive weapon, like a quarterstaff? Those don't seem edgy to me, at least not as edgy as DOOL WEEL
>>
>>383909184
Single saber makes sense only for consular who doesn't have much feats. These +3 defense/attack not worth it comparing to extra attack from off hand.
>>
>>383909103
It's the weapon of choice for consulars who are peaceful as fuck boi.

Double sabers just scream "I want to murder everyone and I need more than one saber to do it".
>>
>>383908446
single lightsaber
>>
>>383909236
>Aren't they treated as a defensive weapon?
It's a sith related weapon. Sith weapons are offensive
>>
Two lightsabers is better in both games i think.
>>
>>383908446
2 lightsabers because more critical damage chance
Combine with Keen crystal
Take Master Critical Strike on level up
Add critical damage multiplier crystal

Proceed to crit constantly and doing ridiculous amount of damage
>>
File: 2863454-emiya1.png (189KB, 511x724px) Image search: [Google]
2863454-emiya1.png
189KB, 511x724px
>>383908446
i prefer dual-wielding sabers
>>
Mechanically speaking, double-bladed tends to be better. You're probably only ever going to get one REALLY good set of enhancement crystals, so you might as well let those apply to both your mainhand and offhand damage, as opposed to just one of those.
>>
>>383909448
>giant unwieldy light sword that's nearly as tall as you and exposed on both sides
>weapon of choice for combat-averse self-defense caster
u w0t
single-wielding a single-bladed saber is consular level, or even just keeping a spare blaster
>>
I actually think it's cooler to 2-hand one lightsaber honestly
>>
>>383909103
It was the best fight in all movies though tbqh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewksVD176E
>>
>>383909386
well consulars aren't going to be doing anything other than spamming force wave or force storm if they're evil
>>
>>383909996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
This version is better
>>
>>383909996
if by "best" you mean lacking in any significant degree of tension because it was two of the most boring shits fighting against a villain who wasn't explained at all fighting over... i couldn't even tell you, then yeah, it was the "best"

i mean i guess it LOOKED cool, but if there's no tension why should i give a shit, i might as well watch a michael bay film if i just want shit that looks cool
>>
>>383910164
You can't be overcautious with weapon that can rip flesh like a butter. It's always about not getting hit anb MAYBE land one.
>>
File: 1499362144622.jpg (187KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
1499362144622.jpg
187KB, 606x592px
>single lightsaber is better than two lightsabers in canon
>single is shit in the game
Explain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKgv6xyY5MM
>>
>>383908446
Single saber. None of this new fangled dual-wielding, double edged shit
>>
>>383910418
They're fighting a sith lord while the troops fight the droids. It gets pretty fired up after Maul kills Obi-Wans master. The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>383911620
>might
The fight is a fucking joke. That is the problem
>>
>>383908446
Dualwield meme is the best.
>>
File: breiierb.png (668KB, 646x602px) Image search: [Google]
breiierb.png
668KB, 646x602px
Single lightsaber is for men
Single sword is for legends
>>
>>383908446
Vibroblades only, faggot
>>
>>383911620
>They're fighting a sith lord while the troops fight the droids
ok, so? having multiple things going on doesn't make it good

>It gets pretty fired up after Maul kills Obi-Wans master.
that was the only moment of the fight any actual emotional depth and it lasts all of two seconds before it completely dissolves again. i mean, if by "fired up" you mean "he shows an actual emotion for three seconds before it fades back into unemotional fighting again" then sure
do i really need to point out scenes from the original trilogy that do this shit better? i mean fuck, even the fights in jedi did it right and that was the weakest one. look at the scenes near the end with luke, vader, and the emperor; every single one of them feels like a real character experiencing real emotions
>>
>>383912239
Having emotions during a fight is the easiest way to fall on the dark side.
>>
File: hurr.gif (619KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.gif
619KB, 480x270px
I prefer the lightsabercopter
>>
>>383912445
and yet a character that has no emotions is completely uninteresting because people aren't robots and we can't relate to robots
part of what makes a character actually interesting is their internal struggles. fighting an internal struggle to prevent your emotions from overtaking you can be interesting. having no emotions at all isn't interesting, at least not when it's played straight
>>
>>383912015
Fully upgraded Sith Tremor Sword in K2 outdamaged my fully upgraded lightsaber, losing the stat bonuses from the named crystal wasn't worth it though.
>>
>>383909236
Nah, double bladed lightsabers only has super aggressive combat stances.
>>
>>383908446
>black screen during a KISS
Was it really necessary?
>>
>>383908446
Two blasters and droid-companions
>>
>>383913608
wait, scratch that, I think 2 blasters are only viable in the 2nd one
>>
>>383911438

First off, that series ain't canon anymore

Second off, Count Dooku is considered one of the best duelists to come out of the Jedi Order in a long time, being second only to Yoda (and at the time of his death, Anakin Skywalker) and the equal of Master Windu. He's also the guy who trained Greivous, so naturally he'd be able to whoop his no-force-powers, cyborg ass.

Third off, only a complete mouth breather would think power levels are measured exclusively by the number of glow sticks you're flinging around. Pretty sure there's more to fighting than that.
>>
>>383911438
in kotor 2 at least, single saber gets some great defensive bonuses that make them perfect for consulars
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.