[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the alchemy is so simplistic and braindead now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: AFAMJPS4.jpg (51KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
AFAMJPS4.jpg
51KB, 300x420px
How come the alchemy is so simplistic and braindead now?
>>
Because the only people still playing this series are simple and braindead.
>>
>>383907584
There's nothing wrong with the alchemy in firis.
>>
>>383907584
Hi, remember when you could spend 6 hours playing rorona just to make 1 item and feel great satisfaction from the massive task you underwent?

You don't get that in firis.
>>
Did they? The alchemy stuff was way too hard in the older games I tried on Vita, literally get a guide or fuck off-tier
>>
>>383907584
Personally, I loved the game! It's a great start for entry-level gamers.

Rorona Plus was a nightmare due to all of the concepts that were poorly explained. For over a year, there wasn't any faqs, even though everyone was using knowledge of the previous games.
>>
>>383912268
>Did they? The alchemy stuff was way too hard in the older games I tried on Vita, literally get a guide or fuck off-tier
>>383912328

This man is why it turned braindead.
>>
>>383914235
What's the point of super complex item crafting if you can't do a thing with them without guide?
>>
>>383914540
Git gud
>>
>>383907584
So it fits with the rest of the game. True Atelier fans stopped playing after Eschatology.
>>
>>383915572
Yeah. I do that using guides
>>
>>383916648
>being this stupid and unable to learn on your own
>not just figuring out how to get traits on your own
>>
>>383914540
Because you're stupid? The Arland games alchemy isn't even hard. YOu just toss a bunch of shit together and you make the item you want. If you want the trait you want, then just dig around and match up an item on it.

The only difficult part is getting the Cost trait to carry around.
>>
>>383912268
>>383912328
I hope this is false flagging.

I really don't want to believe tertiary cunts destroyed my favorite franchise.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.