[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related is GENUINELY the most popular new ip this decade.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (49KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
49KB, 460x215px
How does v feel about this?
>>
Rust cost half the price, is way more fun and can offer the exact same gameplay on "battlefield" servers.
>>
Fuck off marketer
>>
>>383906158
Why is it called Playerunknown's? It sounds really dumb.
>>
>>383906676
The dev's ign is playerunknown
>>
I just can't wait for the dozens of AAA clones of this.

>Star Wars, where the blue wall is a reverse Death Star
>Assassins Creed, where the blue wall is templars
>Ark, where the blue wall is dinosaurs
>Star Trek, where the blue wall is borg
>Diablo, where the blue wall is MSLE gloams
>Mass Effect, where the blue wall is reapers

I could go on and on. This is the next wave of games for the next five or ten years.
>>
>>383906810
>ARK
>AAA
Also, I know /v/ loves to hate on AAA developers, but if anyone is going to clone this, it's going to be shitty talentless indie devs.
>>
Isn't this like the fourth game of its type?

There was that battle royale css map, then there was rust, then the culling, and now this?

What in specific is new about this battle royale/hunger games ripoff?
>>
I feel that you are a literally retarded shitposter.
>>
>>383906158
Early Access games should be illegal.
>>
>>383906810
>Diablo
>d2 isometric view and graphics to the letter
>multiple maps based on d2 acts and locales
>items and shit are scattered throughout the map it houses just as PUBG, switching out weapons for skill pickups
>first blue wall is carvers, working up all the way to gloams
>circle closes in to be massive FFA

This would be essentially free for Blizzard to make and it would print money. No reason not to do it.
>>
>>383907024
They put the game in the hands of key streamers and the gameplay was designed around them.
>>
There's already a shill thread for this game mr. marketer.
>>
>>383906158
this game is twitch bait. they hand out keys to popular streamers, they give them incentives to shill the ever living fuck out of it, and they focus more on making the game look fun to play than actually being fun to play.
>>
File: fucking nothing.jpg (7KB, 198x201px) Image search: [Google]
fucking nothing.jpg
7KB, 198x201px
>it's more early access hunger games shit
>>
>>383906158
>Pic related is GENUINELY the most popular new ip this decade
nope, thats Watch_Dogs, The Division and Overwatch
>>
>>383906158

shills will get banned one day, trust me
>>
>>383906804
the devs are the same gooks that made tera, he's just some idea guy
>>
Everyday the same thread.
>>
For people trying to deny that this is not made by another shill

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/8K9biQFKHq9FH824HM1Tyw/
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gleWtKNtix6mFZ7_4gOqlA/

And there's also this another shill thread up right now

>>383886640
>>
>>383906158
Gimmick bullshit that will be dead in a year. Props to the devs for being smart enough to capitalize on the battleroyale fad instead of making another shitty day z or ark clone though.
>>
>>383906505
>marketer
http://steamspy.com/app/578080
5 millions sales in less than 4 months.
Name a recent new IP that sold as much.
>>
isn't the game filled with fucking underaged kids because they saw their favorite eceleb play it on youtube or twitch
>>
>>383906810
Honestly i hope someone clones it because the original is barely functional.
>>
>>383908519
Yes. Being racist on the plane and triggering the fuck out of them is the best part of the game.
>>
>>383908381

>proving further that ur a marketer, a mindless shilling drone
>>
>>383909562
Retard. Bluehole doesn't need a marketer for a game that sold better than anything posted on /v/.
>>
File: kili.jpg (293KB, 1134x1188px) Image search: [Google]
kili.jpg
293KB, 1134x1188px
>>383908225
Good thing I have normies friends that convince me to bite the bullet and actually have some mindless fun from time to time.
>>
We are in the GOLDEN AGE OF GAMING
>>
>>383909457
but anon the people being racist on the plane are the underaged streamerkiddies
>>
>>383906158
mediocre game, but at least they're patching it a LOT so there's hope it'll stay mediocre instead of becoming megashit
>>
>>383906810
The blue wall in ass credentials will be some hexagon white wall where you're dsyncing or some shit
>>
>>383909986
>people being racist on the plane are the underaged streamerkiddies

this why you barely have any friends
>>
fun but people keep making "ironic shill" threads on /v/ to incite entire threads full of shit flinging
>>
File: caveman.jpg (609KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
609KB, 1750x2500px
>>383910912
>this why you barely have any friends
>>
>>383907024
Your history is all kinds of weird
There was ARMA mod
Then there was DAYZ mod
Then there was H1Z1 where the player knowns as unknown helped
Then there is PUBG where he works with a shitty MMO team to make the most popular one yet
>>
>>383910912
Nobody wamt to b friend with a racist cunt.
>>
>>383911379
forgot the ark gamemode and the culling
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.