[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were some rumors you fell for when you were a kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: L is Real.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
L is Real.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
What were some rumors you fell for when you were a kid?
>>
>>383906115
No one?
>>
>>383906115
Fuck you /v/
>>
>>383906817
should have made your thread about e-celebs, nobody here actually plays video games
>>
My mom and nan told me Im handsome while actually I am ugly.
>>
>>383906115
You can play as the Genie in Diddy Kong Racing, something to do with demolishing all the Dev time records.
>>
File: 1434882241915.png (390KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
1434882241915.png
390KB, 640x486px
>you were that kid who made rumors
>>
File: fof_smashhoax.jpg (39KB, 589x175px) Image search: [Google]
fof_smashhoax.jpg
39KB, 589x175px
>>
>>383907246
and now youre that kid that browses /v/ haha fucken loser
>>
mew under the truck

mashing a helped with catching pokemon
>>
>>383906115
>>383906632
>>383906817

Are you seriously this desperate? Go off of this god-forsaken website. Take this as your motivation. Enter the world and enjoy it. Make friends you can actually talk to without reference to meme this, meme that. Escape the vicious cycle that so many of us are suffering from. This board has made me mentally ill. I can feel myself slipping further out of reality. I'm at the point now where I can't even converse with family or friends without referencing memes. Fuck, I don't even know if I really have family or friends anymore. I go to sleep at night thinking about fucking green frogs and anime. It's all I see when I close my eyes. I used to be a desperate poster like you, and now I just lurk and post reaction images. You're starting off just like I did. Get the fuck off of this website now while you can. I'll never leave this place, but if I can save one person, it'll be fucking worth it.
>>
I got one. I remember my friend told me that in pokemon ruby/saphire you go to the small town with the hot springs and talk to an old woman 500 times and you would get the legwndary from the opposite game. I tried it once but I lost count around 200. But isn't ot funny how its always some retarded number, as if the pokemob devs were like "you know, if theyre willing to press a bunch of buttons 500 times, lets just give them something for their trouble"
>>
>>383906115
All the idiotic ways people came up with to try to get Mew. I'm sure I tried every rumor I heard for nintendo 64 games.

>>383907246
Were you born evil or did someone teach you?
>>
>there won't be a romantic hack that remixes Super Mario 64 a bit, adding all of the rumors you fell for as a kid.
>>
File: 138943521351.jpg (45KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
138943521351.jpg
45KB, 225x225px
>>383906115
>if you climb to the top of Firelink Shrine in DaS1 you can find the crow's nest
>if you curl up into a ball in it and wait for a bit, it'll take you back to the tutorial area
>all of the enemies are stronger now and there's black knights and an optional boss, plus a ring that will make it easier to go through Blighttown
>there's also an item you can use to enter a secret stage behind one of the paintings of Anor Londo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.