[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a Switch and a PC. Would it be worth it to get a ps4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4058.jpg (31KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4058.jpg
31KB, 590x350px
I have a Switch and a PC. Would it be worth it to get a ps4?
>>
File: n,mn.jpg (505KB, 1653x825px) Image search: [Google]
n,mn.jpg
505KB, 1653x825px
Get an xbone if you want exclusives.
>>
>>383904505
Ps4 has the best exclusives but only you know if you are interested in them
>>
>>383904609
As someone with an Xbone, don't.
The only good ones are MCC and maybe Rare Replay, compared to Bloodborne, Persona 5, Uncharted, Crash, and Ratchet and Clank.
>>
>>383904609
hahahahahahhasdahahhahhaahaha
>>
If you don't know whether or not you should buy a video game console the answer is always no
Wait for a game or a really low price that makes you want to buy it instantly without hesitation
>>
>>383904707
Nioh, horizon...
>>
>>383904505
Yes if you want to play:
Bloodborne
Persona 5
Nioh
Uncharted 4
Horizon
Yakuza
Gravity Rush 2
The Last Guardian
Second Son
Crash Trilogy
Death Stranding
God of War 4
>>
>>383904878
Is it worth it for a Pro if I have a 1080 tv?
>>
>>383904609
Bait
>>
>>383905132
Kinda, a lot of games have an option to boost the framerate instead id going for 4K.
>>
>>383904707
>Bloodborne
only worthwile exclusive
>Persona 5
not exclusive it's on ps3
>Uncharted
just play 2 or 3. it's like exactly the same game.
>Crash
shitty rehash.
>Ratchet and Clank.
shitty rehash
>>
>>383904505
Get PC and wait till they have made PS4, Switch and Xbox One emulator.
>>
>>383904505
Get it. The PS4 has a couple of exclusives(and upcoming exclusives like Spiderman, Gone Days, Detroit, Granblue, etc) worth playing. Plus some games like Nier Automata are better optimized for the PS4 than they are on the PC.

Don't get me wrong, PC is still the premier option to playing the largest catalog of third-party games, indies, MMOs, hentai/VN games, and emulation, a lot what the PS4 can't do but the PS4 has a sizable amount of exclusives that stilll makes it worth having.

>>383904609
There's a few good games but the vast majority of Microsoft's "exclusives" are also available on PC(if you have Windows 10). So if you already do have Win 10, there's no need to get an X1, you won't be missing much anyway and there hasn't been a good rendition of Halo since Halo 3
>>
>>383905132
If you think minimal graphical and framerate improvements are worth it for the extra price of 3 new games, then yeah. I bought the Pro and kinda regret as the framerate boosts aren't really consistent, substantial or widespread.
>>
>>383904505
Rich anon buy me a 25$ game please?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.