[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I keep getting directions on the minimap to where I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1476958164pokemonmoon.jpg (72KB, 765x407px) Image search: [Google]
1476958164pokemonmoon.jpg
72KB, 765x407px
Why do I keep getting directions on the minimap to where I'm supposed to be going? Why are the maps so simple and bland? Why can't I explore? Why are there so many cutscenes? Why do people keep giving me random items all the time? Why did I get an EXP share so early? What the fuck even is the festival Plaza? Who the FUCK decided reversing the day-night cycle was a good idea?

I just arrived at the second island. When does the game start?
>>
>>383903093
starts at poni island(4th island) but it only lasts for about a couple hours. there's even a cave opening that you can't get to
>>
>>383903093
I'd like to say when you beat the champion but even the post-game is actually fucking abysmal, so uh...enjoy the movie?
>>
Its a terrible game and online is dead. This is why US/UM is being rushed out
>>
>>383903093
You can explore, but you opted to keep following the path for cutscenes instead.
>>
>>383903903
>"whooops sorry I dropped my contact lenses, do you mind returning later??"
>>
>>383903903
I did explore. There was nothing to see other than more cutscenes and items
>>
You should have switched to digimon a lot time ago OP
>>
The game honestly starts at the last island and then is over soon afterwards. They made it with kids and handholding in mind. I lost hope in the franchise after this game
>>
>>383904193
At least Pokémon Switch will have good graphics.
>>
>>383903093
Why do the objective markers matter? Pokemon has always been railroaded with some explorable areas. Sumo is no different.
>>
>>383904345
They matter because if you drop the game for a while and come back a few weeks/months later you imediattely know which way to go
>>
>>383904345
At least in most games the map(s) are not literal Game of the Goose garbo.
>>
>>383904345
it's more railroaded with less explorable areas
>>
>>383903093

It never starts man. I beat the elite 4 waiting for the fun to begin, but the whole game just feels like a chore.
>>
I'm gonna copy this and post it on /vp/ now, this game is really disappointing
>>
Buy ultra moon goy
>>
>>383903093
Everyone saying pokemon sun/moon was great, it was the worst pokemon game i've played, maybe i just grew out of it.
>>
>>383903903
>find unexplored area in first island
>includes a cave
>get a bit excited
>turns out area was just big open surf spot with nothing interesting, and the cave had two tiny rooms

Gamefreak is lazy as fuck now, and I hope this time they give an actual long cave instead of the shit we got. Even fucking victory road was like three small linear rooms.
>>
>>383906729
I used to think the same but then randomly decided to try Platinum and had a total blast. Currently replaying Heart Gold and is just as good as I remember.

Sun and Moon were terrible. There's probably demos with more content than them.
>>
Which 3DS Pokemon is best then?
>>
>>383907418
None. All of them are bad.
>>
>>383907418
Using backwards compatibility for BW2
>>
>>383907418
VC yellow
>>
>>383907418
ORAS but only because it's just Ruby/Sapphire in 3D. Not really good, just okay. But the standard HGSS set was completely ignored by Game Freak and they decided to shit out something lazy, which is what ORAS is: the bare minimum.
>>
>>383907418
They've all been disappointing and had no post game, but I'd say XY are the best but only because it's lack of post game can be excused by it being the first 3D pokemon game.
>>
S/M is best for it's Gen 1 references. It's like they realised that every Pokemon after GSC was fucking shit and just decided to go back to the originals.
>>
>rival picks the pokemon that is weak against yours
I still can't
>>
>>383907123
>Heart Gold
This game was a god send. Best visuals, best music, best gameplay, best minigames, best controls, best gimmick(pokewalker), best atmosphere, and best nostalgia. I can't believe no other pokemon game allows you to comfortably play with just a stylus.
>>
>>383907837
The sooner that retard gets off my screen the better.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.