[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who feel bad or down right now for whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 596
Thread images: 88

File: cover.png (1006KB, 703x867px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
1006KB, 703x867px
For those of you who feel bad or down right now for whatever reason, remember this:

There are actually people out there who unironically paid money to play the utter abomination and shitshow that is Final Fantasy XV.

Now you feel a lot better about yourself already, eh?
>>
>tfw bought it for $40 kangabux and still feel ripped off

Sorry /v/, I was weak and I paid the price.
>>
File: 1383876406910.jpg (78KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
1383876406910.jpg
78KB, 357x400px
>there are people who enjoyed things I didn't
Isn't tiring being such a faggot?
>>
>>383898923
Even if you could pirate it it would be a ripoff. Pirate's remorse. When a game is so bad you regret every single bit of bandwith you wasted on downloading it despite not being on a limited plan.
>>
>>383898923
I preordered it. Get on my level faggot.
>>
File: 1382071116411.png (2MB, 1333x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1382071116411.png
2MB, 1333x1692px
>>383899047
>Things that don't happen
>>
>>383899121
>he never experienced pirate's remorse
Watch Dogs is a good example. Or some of the Assassin's Creed games. Or Fallout 4.
>>
>>383898841
I was thinking about this game last night
The story is complete and utter shit, such a fucking mess and the characters too, but most people think its good and some even thinks its great
It's like im in lala land
>>
>>383899209
The same kind of mentally ill people that champion FFXIII and Lightning are those that now pretend XV is good
>>
>>383898841
I finally got to play a full real-time combat Final Fantasy. Yes the story and world building was worse than usual but it still managed to be fun, something /v/ considers a buzzword they're so jaded.
>>
>>383899442
You didn't actually have fun. You had artificially forced fun caused by your brain releasing dopamine to ensure that you would end up satisfied, able to justify your purchase.
>>
>>383899304
I love XIII-2 and Lightning's armpits and I hate FFXV, what now?
>>
>>383899183
I gotta be honest, I've not played any of those games

But hell, even if I did..
>When a game is so bad you regret every single bit of bandwith
>every single bit of bandwith
Come on, this is just faggotry
>>
>>383899442
>fun

What was fun about it exactly? The empty open-world, repetitive fetch quest / hunts or the dull non-challenging or engaging combat?
>>
Come on. I haven't played it yet (got berseria instead) but it can't be THAT bad, right?

Surely it's worth a play if you buy it discounted?
>>
>>383899598

It's not even finished.
>>
File: mob.jpg (108KB, 735x1046px) Image search: [Google]
mob.jpg
108KB, 735x1046px
>>383898841
>There are actually people who still try to defend this
>>
>>383899623
Neither was mgsv and while that was a huge disappointment, the gameplay was still great and it woulda been acceptable has I not got my hopes up. Surely something redeems ffxv?
>>
>>383899598
It really IS that bad. Get XII zodiac age instead, 20 times better.

FF has been dead since XIII (the mmo aside) and it'll probably never be resurrected either. The VII remake already looks like it's on a path to awfulness with them giving it action combat, cutting it up into several fully priced episodes and segments you'll have to buy. And of course you just KNOW they'll mutilate the characters, dialogue and some of the problematic scenes from the game, changing the overall atmosphere.
>>
>>383899708

The whole "MGS V is incomplete" is retarded. The story ended. It finished. Idiots just think there's more because they mistook footage made for trailers as in-game content.

This game is literally unfinished and they're still bandaging it.
>>
So did you borrow it from a friend or do you know it's bad without having paid money to play it?
>>
>>383899598
as a longtime FF fan who played literally every sincgle mainline game, yes it's just as bad as XIII but no one wants to admit
this pic >>383899623 tells you everything you need to know about how unfinished the game is. people aren't looking forward to the character specific DLCs to get more out of the game, but rather to fill in the incomplete shit that's missing from the main game.
you should wait to get the "complete edition" that will come out two or three years later when they finally give up and stop polishing the turd, instead of getting it now and joining the line along with me and everyone else who is still waiting for more cutscenes and playable segments to be added.
>>
>>383898841
Meh. Played it, platinum it, don't feel remorseful tbqh. It could've been handled better though.
>>
>>383899667
so you've played through the entire story, and simply dislike it and feel it's unfinished?
>>
>>383899767
Already bought it senpai, really looking forward to it but I need to beat Nioh first sadly

>>383899798
What? Are you saying mgsv is finished or not? It clearly was unfinished. I don't remember exactly why but the way that things were wrapped up at the end of the game was so fucking rushed, how can you defend I?

>>383899908
I will wait and hope for a finished edition then i guess thanks
>>
>>383899598
Really wanted to like it and hate to join the bandwagon but, damn, it is just as shitty as has been said and this is coming from someone who liked FF13
>>
>>383899971

How was it rushed? It was perfectly polished. People just wanted more so they just autistically screamed about it being unfinished.
>>
>>383900043
I remember key plot details being forced into audio logs at the end of the game. For gods sake you had to replay the entire prologue all over again with fucking control tutorials. I was disgusted
>>
It's not the worst game 0/10 like some of you fags claim but holy shit was the story rushed and handled absolutely shit

>noctis, it says on this newspaper that our ENTIRE city has been murdered and your dad got killed too
>noctis: "oh"
>game than instantly transitions to you outside the hotel with sunny and cheery music

Fast forward about an hour into the game
>HEY FUCK THOSE GUYS WHO KILLED OUR WHOLE EMPIRE AND ARE CURRENTLY HUNTING US TO KILL US TOO, I CAN NEVER TRUST THESE GUYS NOT ONE BUT EVER
>ardyn: greetings fr-
>entire party: GET ON HIS SHIP WHO CARES IF HE'S WITH THE BAD GUYS LOL
>>
>>383899598
It would have been if it'd been finished.

The first "half" of the game's story, where you're driving around the open world having a roadtrip while dicking around with all the sidequests, that's a lot of fun. Especially exploring the game's dungeons and finding the 12 "Line of Lucis" weapons.

Then you hit Chapter 8 or so (I forget exactly, but it's pretty fucking obvious) and as soon as you get on the boat, you get to dick around in the water city from the trailers a LITTLE BIT, then fight Leviathan. After that, it's a trainride that'd do Final Fantasy XIII proud straight to the ending.

Your three party members get plot points which are BLATANTLY cut, too. One of them disappears and comes back with new scars, another gets blinded, and a third motherfucker falls off a train and you don't find him again for a couple hours of gameplay time.

Like, the main villain fucks up the world FFVI-style and there's a timeskip, so you're thinking "Cool! More sidequests and I get to hunt stronger enemies now! Maybe some of the dungeons are different!"

NOPE! Roadtrip to the final boss fight, and your bros aren't even there for it. You have an Advent Children-style fight and bam, here's your ending.

I get why they released it when they did. They'd clearly spent FAR too much time and money on development as the game stands now. Some of the environments are fucking GORGEOUS.

But no. It's not worth a play right now. I'm going to wait until they announce the last of the story DLC, redo the game on a New Game+ to see what they added in and if it would have been worth it the first time, and then put it on a shelf to gather dust forever.
>>
File: 1499346435161.jpg (187KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1499346435161.jpg
187KB, 1024x1004px
The game is piss easy, no story and the combat is shit. The first chapter, why no Insomnia like Midgar in ff7, wasted potencial.
>>
>>383900639
speaking of ff7
the remake seems to have fucked up the aesthetics, people in midgar used to drive 1950s vehicles and dress in old odd clothing

now they ride modern subways and wear modern clothing
>>
>>383899798
A movie trailer doesnt show you shit that doesnt happen in game why should games be different?
>>
I actually enjoyed playing through FFXV,
though I knew it should've been better.
>>
The best part about XV was the broship between noctis and friends.
>>
>>383901695
It was all terribly written
>>
File: 1499726508043.png (96KB, 206x239px) Image search: [Google]
1499726508043.png
96KB, 206x239px
>>383901695
>Broship
>Gladioulos does a complete 360 on his character and spends half of the story being a cunt to Noct for having someone close to him die
>>
Over a decade in development
>>
>>383901695
>broship
>Ignis behaves like a butler bound to offer his services to Noctis for his whole life
>Gladio starts like a childhood friend but then gets mad as fuck because how dare you feel sad for your waifu who just got killed a few hours ago
>Prompto openly admits he wants their company because he's got the self-esteem of a shut-in NEET
the only actually loyal person there above Ignis is Cor who's only doing it out of duty and loyalty for the kingdom, he's right for keeping some distance
>>
XV is a far, far, FAR better game than XIII and that's all that matters.
>>
>>383903224
I disagree
>>
>>383903224
>this dog shit doesn't smell as bad as that hobo's
not saying much, really
>>
>>383903224
Not really, at least XIII still had a semblance of an actual FF, You could rename FFXV to The Bouncer 2 and it would be a more fitting title for what you end up playing.
>>
>>383899575
you're still a fucking faggot for enjoying 13-2
>>
I spent a full $60 on this, but just imagine the poor fuckers that spent $300 on the UCE and $90 on the """Deluxe""" edition.
>>
>>383903872
>I bet you kiss girls, faggot
eh, okay
>>
>>383899304
I like 13 and hate 15. They aren't even similar.
>>
>>383903224

Wrong.

XIII has better music, art direction, battle system, and a fully realized story and world, even if you don't like it.

Only problem with XIII is the linearity, and FFXV took that problem into the opposite direction.
>>
>>383904195
>XIII has a fully realized story and world
>Only problem with XIII is the linearity
making a hugeass lore but cramming it down a datalog isn't the same as having a fully realized story and world
almost everything that was cut from XII ended up only being featured in the sequels and even then they had to make an entire story arc with a completely new cast of characters to help dilute said lore into something palatable, because having Lightning and co. going after Fal'Cies for 3 games straight wouldn't fly.
they even had to sexualize Lightning to help the third game's premise become more tolerable. she's made to be such an asshole ice queen that a complete 180º on her character was necessary to make her attractive to the audience, even if her actual personality was in Lumina
>>
FFXV is simply okay.
Positives
>Chocobos and other distractions (fishing, recipes, etc)
>Party interaction (conversation and combat)
>Weapons
>Camping mechanic extremely comfy
>Not a lot of wasted space in the open world
I also liked the way summoning was handled
Negatives:
>World-building in chapter 1 very different in style from everything onwards
To elaborate on this, there were more places to interact with signs to hear from Gladio/Prompto/Ignis in Leide then in the rest of Lucis put together, it seemed. Right away the game lets you know that it was the result of two different operations.
>ALL THE FUCKING MISSING CONTENT
>>383899623
The fact that these characters could all be "playable" means that at some point they were planned to be a part of the party proper, at least for part of the game. I understand the four bros are the focus of everything, but the degree to which all other characters suffered was unacceptable for the amount of characterization the guys actually got.
>Minimal fun FF things like Jumbo Cactuar, card games, etc etc
>No actual character customization
Just accessories and weapons. No real builds to develop, just sticking the best bangle, anklet, or bracelet on whoever you chose. No jobs either, just characters with weapons doing whatever.

All in all, about a 6/10 for me, but by virtue of giving me an overworld with FF things is very playable, while constantly teasing huge potential that was never realized.

Nice blog, I know
>>
>>383898841

But I loved FFXV
>>
File: 1418274974583.jpg (486KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1418274974583.jpg
486KB, 968x1296px
Is XV actually bad as an RPG or is it just the hardcore FF crowd that hates it?

I kinda lost interest in the series after X since they went the ATB route
>>
>>383899304
13 fags have way higher standards then 15-kun desu
>>
>>383905489
I've never played an FF before in my life and I thought it was mediocre. Don't know how much that's worth to an FF fan.
>>
>>383904876
>Chocobos and other distractions (fishing, recipes, etc)
>Party interaction (conversation and combat)
>Weapons
>Camping mechanic extremely comfy
>Not a lot of wasted space in the open world
>any of these being remotely positive
Did we play the same game?
>>
>>383899964
not that anon but yes I did, i've never been so fucking disgusted with a series as I was with final fantasy at that moment. fucking ever. world of ff was better for fucks sake.
>>
>>383905489
It's one of the worst rpg's ever. I would say it's more like a simple old school beat em up.
>>
>>383898841
I do, thanks. It really feels good knowing that no matter how bad things are, at least I can still enjoy some good video games, because I'm not a disgusting, fat, greasy, basement dwelling nostalgiafaggot cancer killing video games.
>>
>>383900295
>it's a trainride that'd do Final Fantasy XIII

Even XIII would look down on that shit
>>
>>383903330
>>383903627
>>383904195
>XV hate threads are made by XIII-kun
sounds about right
>>
>>383899183
This is a whole fucking new level of entitlement. I bet you never paid for a game in your whole life.
>>
>>383899304
XV was decent at best and XIII was balls.
>>
>>383905489
No its actually bad.

>Combat is shit
>Story is even more shit
>Side quests are shallow and most are some kind of hunt or fetch quest
>Dungeons are literally just uninspired caves that make the shrines from botw look imaginative
>b-b-but muh post game dungeons
its not worth making it that far
>>
>>383903872
13-2 is okay. Has its problems but overall it was a decent enough game to make it worth a play.
>>
>>383906101
>t. underage faggot that never played XIII
>>
>>383906338
I've gotten to Chapter 12 and it's still one of the worst games I've ever played.
>>
>>383906146
other way around bucko

XIII is mediocre as all fuck but at least it was still final fantasy
>>
>>383906396
i've beaten XV and it IS the worst game I've ever played
>>
>>383906210
>combat is shit

git gud faggot
>>
File: 646456463.jpg (54KB, 420x330px) Image search: [Google]
646456463.jpg
54KB, 420x330px
>>
>>383906501
>git gud

implying I ever died
implying the combat takes skill at any point in the game
>>
>>383905786
Idk how the last one is supposed to be spun as a negative but yeah, of course we played the same game. Pretty weird question to be desu with you.
>Weapons
You had about as much variety as combat in any action-RPG gives you. If you wanted Dissidia you should have played Dissidia.
>>
>>383906605
if you used a single potion throughout the game, you're shit. this game doesn't deserve the hate it gets honestly, it's a good FF game and way better than the shit that was 13
>>
File: 1431447189519.gif (2MB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1431447189519.gif
2MB, 270x200px
>people think this game is worse than final fantasy X and XIII
>>
>>383906659
>using a potion

your right I didn't, that's how easy it was.
>>
File: Capture.png (153KB, 387x508px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
153KB, 387x508px
>>383906489
XV had decent writing, decent story, decent combat, decent worldbuilding.

XIII had none of these
>>
>>383906659
Honestly, the only reason people consider this game to be good is because XIII was so terrible. Stop comparing them.
>>
>>383906661
>X and XIII have plots

that's pretty much all a game needs to be better than XV, even botw has a more coherently told story than this piece of shit.
>>
>>383906947
>V had decent writing, decent story
stopped reading
>>
>>383907028
XIII has a plot? I thought it was just an arcade game about being l'Cie and killing fal'Cies. I don't remember a story.
>>
>>383907028
X's plot centered around one of the most obnoxious sacks of shit in gaming history though so it's hardly a point in its favour

As for XIII's plot? lol
>>
File: 8061307416.jpg (130KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
8061307416.jpg
130KB, 700x750px
So is Final Fantasy dead for good? Atleast when FFXIII released, we all assumed it was just a one-time thing. But now it's clear it's company policy to make shitty FF games.
>>
>>383907095
Don't hate on V you bitch, Exdeath is a great villain.
>>
>>383907137
>VII remake split into 3 games
It's dead son. Bury it.
>>
>>383907184
my question is how did the quote get fucked up, i didn't type that shit out, i copy pasted...

>Exdeath is a great villain

yes my African American brother he is
>>
>>383907298
It's impossible to make a game with the amount of content of VII on modern consoles without a tremendous time commitment.
>>
The story and setting had a LOT of potential.

But they had to give it to tabata. The game feels as awkward as Type-0.

Imagine if Matsuno was the one in charge of FFXV.
He'd go pretty deep with the lore,culture and the politics of Lucis, Niflheim, Accordo and Tenebrae, something that doesn't exist in FFXV. All those civilizations are never seen, 5 big cities in a empty world.
>>
>>383907137
sadly it really is. VII is already in as deep a dev hell as versus XIII was
>>
>>383907495
Tabata did the right thing by listening to fans and building this unfinished slop of a concept into a full AAA game.
>>
>>383907390
No it's not. I would rather they cut some shit instead of prolonging this into a decade-long project.

But fuck if it matters. Shit is probably cancelled already.
>>
It's such a shame man. I knew this game was going to be a disappointment when I played Duscae. Nevertheless I was still let down. It's just not even halfway done. It's truly a shame when you can FEEL there's a good game in the rubble of a trainwreck like this. Every single positive is more than equally weighed down by a negative:

The animations are excellent, but the world looks like shit and the particle effects are seizure-inducing.

The three fucking songs in this game are nice, but they can't outweigh the ost's of past titles

The combat can be fun, but it's the shallowest in the entire series, no exaggeration whatsoever.

The story has a few gripping moments, but they are literally all there is. Even someone that never followed the game at all can see there is an entire half of the plot missing. This is the biggest failure for a Final Fantasy, even XIII felt like a complete story even if the game was mediocre.
>>
>>383907495
World and character building were actually the things I was most excited about. Both were very underdeveloped. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>383907095

Not the guy, but it did. (In fact they weren't just decent, they were good and momentarily great) It's also the FF I cried the most times at by a huge margin and I think almost as much as the rest of the series combined. I still don't know why, but it happened approximately every second or third scene beginning with Siren. That game's story was just -right-.
>>
>>383898841
>utter abomination
I know you are trying but seriously try slave zero on the dreamcast or fantastic four on the PlayStation you niggers haven't played a truly bad game.
>>
File: 1499751144917.png (258KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499751144917.png
258KB, 800x900px
>>383898841
>tfw fell for the hype one week before release

well at least I got 50 hours of playtime
>>
>>383898841
Hey look you're bad with your usual "let me samefag and try and shit on XV" thread. While ignoring its' the best FF yet.
>>
>>383898923
I bout it at full price and it was worth it.
>>
>>383899209
>The story is complete and utter shit
Nope, the story content is actually good, it's only rushed towards the end.

> and the characters too
Are fantastic, better than any other FF party by far.
>>
If you feel lonely or sad remember: final fantasy xv is the ultimate bro game. Play it to go on a road trip full of quests, chocobos, and fun with your buddies (IGNIS, PROMPTO AND GLADIOLUS)
>>
XV was my first ever FF and I loved it
>>
>>383899304
Oh no, you don't get to try to pull this "only FF13 fags like XV" bullshit. FF13 is fucking trash while XV is among the best FFs yet. It's faggots who like FF13 like you that try to shit on XV.
>>
>>383899586
>The empty open-world
More full that any other FF.

>repetitive fetch quest
Same exact stuff you did in older FFs

>dull non-challenging or engaging combat?
more challenging and engaging than any other FF because you are actually in direct control.
>>
File: 1499819893889.png (88KB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
1499819893889.png
88KB, 380x264px
>oh no people didn't like XIII
>let's do the complete opposite of it for XV

fucking squeenix
>>
>>383899598
It is the best FF.

>>383899767
ZA is a million times worse, if you want to see what an unfinished abortion FF is look at FF12. FFXV is far better in every single aspect.

>>383899908
No it isn't, it's the best FF by a fucking mile.

>>383899623
>Adding things that expand that game means it's not finished.

So was FF7, FF8, FF10, KH1, KH2 and BBS not finished when they released?
>>
>>383900012
Stop samefagging.
>>
Looks like XV-kun has woken up. See you fags later.
>>
>>383908856

>Oh no people didn't like XII
>let's do the complete opposite of it for XIII

Nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>383900283
>>game than instantly transitions to you outside the hotel with sunny and cheery music
What? No it doesn't, it transitions to a rainy drive with Niflheim airships looming above while a heavy mood is set.

>GET ON HIS SHIP
First of all they had no choice because the place was going to blow, and it was their last resort.
>>
>>383908952
>best, best, better
welp here comes XV-kun
>>
File: FF13-map-FFXV-map.jpg (2MB, 3482x3437px) Image search: [Google]
FF13-map-FFXV-map.jpg
2MB, 3482x3437px
>>383905994
No, even the most linear part of XV is like a maze compared to FF13.
>>
>>383901817
It was better written than any other cast dynamic in any other FF.

>>383902024
No he doesn't, Gladio was always acting tough love on Noctis and always pushing him harder than the rest, nothing Gladio does in chapter 10 is out of line from his character.
>>
>>383908952
Do you just browse the catalog all day long until you find any threads even mentioning FFXV? Like holy shit, it's been how many months now?
>>
>>383903224
Obviously.

>>383903330
You are wrong.

>>383903353
XV is gold compared to 13s dogshit.

>>383903627
No it didn't. 13 has no world map, no exploration, no towns, no NPCs to talk to, no dungeons, it doesn't use classic designs or elements out of older FFs. XV is the closest thing to an FF we've had in 17 years.
>>
>>383906624
>Idk how the last one is supposed to be spun as a negative
The last was fucking wrong, the open world was horrid.

>You had about as much variety as combat in any action-RPG gives you
You had barely any functional variety and most of the movesets were shit.
>>
>>383909324
It's been almost 4 years. This guy has been here since the 2013 reveal.
>>
>>383909413
>>383909276
>>383908952
Do you really not see how you shit up every thread that you enter?
>>
>>383909489
I don't know if I hate or respect him.
>>
>>383898841
I like it. It's a good game, but the DLC is pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>383907390
>It's impossible to make a game with the amount of content of VII
You mean a couple of tiny prerendered environments and tons of retarded side shit that has nothing to do with combat (which, being the core gameplay, is the only thing that matters).
>>
File: 1471480724946.jpg (242KB, 1960x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1471480724946.jpg
242KB, 1960x1950px
When SE puts a lapdog in charge and then markets him as an author on par with Miyazaki.
>>
>>383904195
>XIII has better music
There is not a single good song in 13 beside the promise and blinded by light. Meanwhile XV has Veiled in Black, Stand your Ground, Somnus, Dawn, Hellfire, Ravus Aeterna, Noctis theme, Luna theme, Disquiet, Apocolypsis Noctis, Gladio theme, Prompto theme, Omnis Lacrima, Invidia.

XV has art direction far better than anything in 13.

XV has a battle system where you're actually in direct control and can still give commands to party too, FF13 is just autobattle shit.

FF13 has literally 10 chapters of fucking coridoors, 1 empty field chapter that is smaller and emptier than episode duscae, then 2 more corridor chapters. There is no fleshed out world, there is no towns, no NPCs, no world to even interact with, nothing.

Jesus fucking christ XIII-kun you are insane.
>>
>>383905489
It's just a vocal minority /FF13 fanboys/KH fanboys that try to shit on it because it's better than their games.
>>
>>383906659
Are you listening to yourself? The gameplay is trash if you have literally no need of using items at any point.
>>
>>383906210
Oh so you're just shit.
>>
>>383908737
>it's good as a virtual friend simulator
Are weebs really this pathetic?
>>
>>383906489
You havn't even touched XV. Meanwhile FF13 is epitome of trash.
>>
>>383906915
Ok then how did you get out of danger state when you're knocked into it so easily?
>>
>>383906661
It's just XIII-kun samefagging again. He's been going all out recently.
>>
File: XV-vs-XIII.png (159KB, 994x390px) Image search: [Google]
XV-vs-XIII.png
159KB, 994x390px
>>383909661
Almonds are getting activated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoBO0YMBys
>>
FF13 > FF15 because your party isn't a group of black clothed emo boys.
>>
>>383907095
Yes it did.
>>
>>383909710
>the only people that dislike XV are these boogeyman with an agenda
>it's not because the game is garbage
>>
>>383907495
FF12s story dropped the ball even harder than anything XV did. The Niflheim empire even managed to be more developed than the judges in 12 were.
>>
>>383909661
>Jesus fucking christ XIII-kun you are insane.
Oh boy the parroting is starting already.
>>
>>383909324
Do you just make FFXV shitpost threads all day?
>>
>>383910032
lmaooooo
>>
>>383909413
>XV is the closest thing to an FF we've had in 17 years.
>XV
>better than IZJS
wut
>>
>>383909520
Do you not see how you are the one shitting up the thread by defending FF13 drones?
>>
You guys think XV-kun is NEET and that's why he always manages to find XV threads? Or maybe it's something more sinister. Is he perhaps the first self-aware program specifically programmed to autistically ramble in any conversation about a certain game?
>>
>>383910176
>People still trying to push the 'XII is good meme'
>When it's XI for babies
FF died with IX, let it rest.
>>
File: JUSTnomuramyshitup.jpg (279KB, 843x974px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTnomuramyshitup.jpg
279KB, 843x974px
>>383909656
Tabata had more vision for XV than Nomura ever hoped to have. Nomura wanted to turn it into a musical on a fucking whim. Tabata embraced the brotherhood roadtrip aspect and it is the thing people love the most about the game.
>>
The XV story is pathetic. They even tried to pull a VII but forgot to build a emotional connection with your "love interest".
>>
>>383909918
>it's this faggot again posting some literally who fucknig score because he has no actual argument

Why'd you just post some of the most blandest shit I've ever heard? That is literally elevator music.

Step the fuck back https://youtu.be/FTQ2fwUOxe0
>>
>>383910241
>Speaking with Game Informer, director Hajime Tabata says the narrative direction was entirely intentional – namely the important events that happened off-screen. “It was for the players to experience the story through Noctis’ eyes,” he told the magazine. “The world and the events that Noctis sees are merely things that are seen through his eyes. We didn’t want to create a comprehensive and perfectly balanced story in this game. Instead, we placed importance on the main characters and for the player and Noctis to share the same experience when we tell the story.”

>With this sort of narrative design philosophy in hand, Tabata said it was only natural to increase the proportion in which the main characters are depicted. “It’s not that we decreased the role of the side characters,” he explained. “Focusing on many characters in the game means that the allocation given to the main characters will decrease. Instead of creating a comprehensive and perfectly balanced story, we placed greater importance on the four main characters and strived to depict a world seen from their perspective.”

Defend this.
>>
>>383909951
FF15 > FF13 because the party are actually friends with personality and they all act as believable humans and you can change their outfits.

Also Lightning and Hope are more emo than anyone in XV.
>>
>>383898841

>hardcore gay fuckdventure crew as protags

Who would have thought that pandergames are utter fucking trash
>>
>>383910214
I always thought that he was a marketer. but the game is already out and he's still here.

I'm guessing he's just a very dedicated autist.
>>
>>383909998
Hey man thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>383910457
>FF15 > FF13 because the party are actually friends with personality
For God's sake read a book. Also
>this game is better than that game
>for not gameplay reasons
>>
>>383910138
Drace is in 2 scenes in FF12 and she's dead in the second scene. Compare her to Aranea who's in multiple story scenes, has a story boss fight, joins the party as part of the story and has more story scenes in ep prompto too.
>>
>>383910032
I'm amazed you can spout blatant lies like this even on the internet.
Why do you compare Niflheim to the Judges when you should compare it to Archadia?
And Archadia had a lot, if not as much as I would have liked, development than the former. The party even visits it and it's not an empty shithole by the time they arrive.

And yes, even the Judges have more development, scarce though it may be, than anyone from Niflheim. Velstad and the Emperor are non-entities compared to Gabranth. Even Drace, bless her lack of screen-time, probably has more than either.

Really, in all of Niflheim there is only Ardyn and Ravus who aren't complete living voids.
>>
>>383910176
Yes XV is miles better than 12.
>>
>>383910496
>Hey man thanks for proving my point.
>no other game series was mentioned
Was that supposed to be clever?
>>
>>383910253
No they didn't. The entire point of Noctis and Luna's relationship was that they could never be together, that was never the point of Cloud and Aeris.
>>
>>383910604
>XV is better
>XV
>damage cap
>IZJS
>no damage cap
What did XV kun mean by this?
>>
>>383910381
Yes what's wrong? 95% of the story is shown from Noctis's perspective, as in the majority of it is from his perspective, and all that's saying is that they didn't have an omnipotent view of the story, as in you're not seeing every single little thing that happened because you don't need to, and this is something that applies to every FF.

The DLC they're adding now is all AFTER the fact of that statement.
>>
>>383910483
Nice lack of a new IP XIII-kun.
>>
>>383910756
>The DLC they're adding now is all AFTER the fact of that statement.
So, Tabata was lying?
>>
>>383910534
>For God's sake read a book
You're the one trying to defend 13.

>for not gameplay reasons
Yet you're defending the faggot who said FF13 is better just because the characters in XV wear black and that somehow means they are emo?
>>
>>383910137
No actually I don't, and they only pop up every couple of weeks if that even.
>>
>>383910756
>95% of the story is shown from Noctis's perspective
So they can't even follow their own philosophy for showing the story, half of events happen off screen or in a movie and then they gutted the main story to be sold as DLC.

Sad!
>>
>>383910675
So I (the player) don't care what happens to some random NPC I have no connection with.
>>
>>383898841
When it gets out of early access I might get it desu, if it gets a "complete" edition with all the story DLCs
>>
>>383910867
>You're the one trying to defend 13.
I never defended XIII.

>Yet you're defending the faggot
No, I'm calling you a faggot, there's a difference.
>>
>>383910567
See >>383910564

I'm comparing them to the judges because they are the ones with comparable characters in terms of story position.

>And yes, even the Judges have more development, scarce though it may be, than anyone from Niflheim.
No, I already proven that wrong just with Drace alone here >>383910564

Zargabaath is a nothing character as much as Caligo is, Bergan doesn't do shit, he contributes about as much as Loqi does.

Gabrath has as much of an arc as Ravus does, and Ardyn is far better than anyone in 12.

Ghis is the only one besides Gabranth with a real arc and he has one as much as Verstael does with his epp stuff.
>>
>>383910671
Wow you're dumber than you let on.
>>
File: and i love you random citizen.gif (1MB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
and i love you random citizen.gif
1MB, 388x388px
>>383898841
You know it. And I liked it. I still like it.
>>
>>383910749
SBK91 detected.

Damage cap doesn't mean fuck all to anything, 12 is just a game plays itself game with no engagement at all. Animations look like shit too in 12.
>>
>>383910840
No, did you not read?
>>
I loved FFXV

Fuck you - Pokemon sucks, suck my dick
>>
>>383911186
>12 is just a game plays itself game with no engagement at all.
We're talking about a game here where the superboss can be beaten with Death, XV's combat is an utter abomination by every single metric.
>>
>>383910904
>half of events happen off screen
First of all things happening offscreen are intentional because Noctis is being left in the dark, and you still find out about them as any normal person within the games world would find out about those events.

But hey I guess FF7, 8, 10, 12, KH1, KH2, BBS were gutted too huh?
>>
>>383910790

Why do gay people force they sexuality onto video gaims. Thisgame being adecvat would have widen the audience and it may have become less of a shit
>>
>>383911186
>FFXV
>Hold buttons to do everything

Woah so much control
>>
>>383911130
>I'm just going to say I'm right based on nothing and hope others believe me
>>
>>383910910
But that's wrong. That's like saying if someone dies in a movie or TV show you can't get emotionally invested.
>>
>>383910241
When the fuck did I say anything about Nomura? If Nomura wasn't a faggot, he'd actually finish a game. That doesn't excuse Tabata being an SE lapdog. Because that's what he is.
>>
>>383911029
You're defending a faggot who is.
>>
When the FUCK can I play as Aranea?
>>
>>383911349
How about you tell me in what way any of those games had their stories gutted and turned into movies/animes released BEFORE the game even did.
>>
>>383911271
>We're talking about a game here where the superboss can be beaten with Death
We're talking about a game where who fucking cares if you can use death? Why is that a downside or a bad thing? Why would you want to spend 30 fucking minutes wailing on a superboss even at x4 speed? https://youtu.be/5AWeApcrKV4

12 is an abomination. I can beat Adamantoise in under 5 minutes through regular combat if I wanted to just from making a good setup and managing stats.
>>
>>383911349
>First of all things happening offscreen are intentional
So the game's story was trash intentionally? That doesn't seem like a very good approach to a series known for their stories.

>But hey I guess FF7, 8, 10, 12, KH1, KH2, BBS were gutted too huh?
Considering I got a complete product on the disc when I bought it, how were those gutted in anyway?
>>
>>383911186
>SBK91
Who?

>Damage cap doesn't mean fuck all to anything
It means most your damage sources become worthless endgame, unlike in IZJS.

>Animations look like shit too in 12.
>a game that's ten years and two console generations older has worse graphics
It's almost like technology gets better over time.
>>
>>383911362
I don't know, why are you the one projecting your homosexual insecurities onto everyone?
>>
>>383911382
And you can also tap, but hey anything is a step up over literally not needing to even touch the controller because the game is playing itself.
>>
So what mental illness does /v/ think FFXV kun has? Schizophrenia?
>>
>>383911423
That is what happens when character without privor screen time dies in a movie.
>>
>>383911469
No, I'm calling you a retard for thinking anyone in XV has 'personality'.
>>
>>383911391
The irony.
>>
>>383911446
That you're desperatley trying to shit on Tabata and talking about him as a "lapdog" it's obvious where your bias lies and why you are even saying that. Nice try Nomura drone.
>>
>>383911616
First of all how is XVs story gutted when the insomnia invasion is from Nyx's perspective and he isn't a character in the game, and in the game you are playing as Noctis while he is in Leide when the invasion happens because it is supposed to be juxtoposed against the severity of the incident you just read about and see the airships flying into Insomnia.

You can play XV without having even watched the movie or anime and still know what happened so fuck off with this bullshit, anything important that happens in the movie is learned in the game and the anime has nothing to do with the main story.
>>
File: 9.jpg (57KB, 705x287px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
57KB, 705x287px
>Splatoon gets free content for a few months after release
>people shit on it and call it unfinished
>FFXV has a fucking survey of what important looking story and gameplay content should be added to the game
>people defend it
What happened?
>>
>>383911628
>We're talking about a game
No shit.

>Why is that a downside or a bad thing?
Because it brainlessly obliterates anything and works around Adamantoise's HP total, which is the only threatening part about him.

>Why would you want to spend 30 fucking minutes wailing on a superboss even at x4 speed?
You can kill Yiazmat in like 7 in IZJS.

>I can beat Adamantoise in under 5 minutes through regular combat
You don't even know the game you shill retard.
>>
File: breakdancing woodpecker.gif (379KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
breakdancing woodpecker.gif
379KB, 300x282px
>>383898841
>PEOPLE LIKE SOMETHING I HATE QUICKLY EVERYONE WHO THINKS LIKE ME COME INTO MY THREAD OF BITCHING AND REASSURE ME OF MY LIFE CHOICES
>>
>>383911628
>I can beat Adamantoise in under 5 minutes through regular combat
You mean holding O?
>>
>>383911629
>So the game's story was trash intentionally?
No you're just a retard intentionally. You still can't even explain how things being offscreen is even bad when you are ignoring the actual point of it being that way from Noctis's perspective.

>Considering I got a complete product on the disc when I bought it
And I got a complete game on the disc I bought, and now they are making it even better.

Just compare the vanilla versions of those games to their released international/FM versions.
>>
>>383911959
It's only bad when Nintendo does it.
>>
>>383911752
That people think XV is garbage without shilling other games?
>>
>>383911660
>Who?
Oh still doing this huh?

>It means most your damage sources become worthless endgame,
That must be why I can defeat a superboss with a fuckton of HP in XV faster than you can in 12 just from regular combat.

>a game that's ten years and two console generations older has worse graphics
Bitch even KH has better animations than 12.
>>
>>383911738
What illness do you have? Retardation? Autism?
>>
>>383911742
But Luna does have prior screentime, in addition to flashbacks.

>>383911751
Holy fuck at least pretend you've played the game you fucking faggot.
>>
>>383912090
>You still can't even explain how things being offscreen is even bad
Because it disconnects the player from the story and they have no idea what is even happening. Past Final Fantasy games did not use a limited viewpoint and we could see events from all over, like in IX we get to see Queen Brahne ordering Amarant to go and kill Zidane. There are plenty of moments that would greatly benefit if the game bothered showing the player what happened in XV but instead they don't.

It's seriously one of the most poorly handled """"stories""" I've ever seen, you need to watch a fucking movie to even understand half of it to begin with.
>>
>>383911959
>people shit on it and call it unfinished
Things that never happened.
>>
>>383912221
Nice deflection, and yes even though I'm retarded I can see that FFXV is a shit game :^)
>>
>>383912318
>this tired old chestnut

People were calling it unfinished the moment it was announced that's how they were doing it.
>>
>>383911959
>people defend it
Only one guy really
>>
>>383898841
the first hour or two are really strong then it just shits the bed completely, doesn't really know what it wants to do.
>>
FFXV is a shit game until I can play as Aranea or Iris.
>>
>>383912318
XV is factually unfinished, they are releasing story centric content for it a year after release and we're talking about stuff that should've been on the disc day one.

How the hell can people defend this?
>>
>>383911968
SBK91 stop making it so obvious.

>Because it brainlessly obliterates
First of all it's RNG based and not reliable, it could take 1 minute or it could take 20 minutes or it could take 1 hour, and instead of wasting that time trying until it maybe works, you could just beat Adamantoise within 5 minutes through regular combat.

>You can kill Yiazmat in like 7 in IZJS.
Yeah at absolute maxed out stats.
>You don't even know the game you shill retard.
Fuck you're retarded.
https://youtu.be/CkMCN8PHU6A
>>
File: 1499550133446.jpg (43KB, 480x767px) Image search: [Google]
1499550133446.jpg
43KB, 480x767px
Why it’s bad:

>Basic Action Combat Principles not present in the game: Good Camera Angle, 1:1 Hit Control. No Input Lag, Canceling mid-combo. Enemy Attack Telegraph.

>Never Challenges You: Most people who bought the game finished it according to PSN Trophies, more than other RPGs. Never happened with any of the other Final Fantasy games.

>Around 20 hours Main Story. Less if you go straight through. They promised 50 hours. If you read the description for the game’s story you are good for the first 15 hours.

>One of the main themes of the game are father-son relationship and Regis in on screen for less then 2 minutes.

>All Sidequests are fetch quests. All.Of.Them. Can only accept one hunt at a time.

>Loading Screen takes 40 Sec on average.

>Temp Music and Old Final Fantasy Music. Original Music are far and in-between and half of them are Versus XIII music.

>User-Interface (UI) is cluttered and makes the game look worse then what it is.
>>
>>383912182
>Oh still doing this huh?
>still
Do you know how that word works?

>That must be why I can defeat a superboss with a fuckton of HP in XV faster than you can in 12 just from regular combat.
You do know Yiazmat has an order of magnitude more HP than Adamantoise, yes? You're actually shredding through HP much faster in IZJS. Also, what does super boss kill times have to do with damage caps making most of your shit worthless endgame?
>>
>>383912565
NO YOUR OPINION DOESN'T COUNT
>>
>>383898841
I waited 10 years not to buy it
>>
>>383912005

https://youtu.be/CkMCN8PHU6A

I can already see him doing warpstrikes with triangle, armiger with L1+R1, attacks with O, tech commands with L1, weapon switching
>>
>>383912428
>the first hour or two are really strong
They are? The game has you start by holding down R1 to push a car and then doing a bunch of fetch quests.
>>
>>383912256
>Holy fuck at least pretend you've played the game
I have. I also read books, which is how I know none of XV's 'characters' have any sort of personality.
>>
>>383899442
>>383899209
The story I'm fine with.

I have it on ps4 and the controls are much too difficult to get a grasp on. Even the mechanics like dodging, magic, and teleporting just don't feel right.
>>
>>383912161
Only people in this thread havn't played it try to shit on XV.
>>
>>383912565
Inb4 he responds to this
>>
>>383912315
>Because it disconnects the player from the story
No it doesn't. The point of it being offscreen is to keep Noctis in the dark thus the player in the dark because you are supposed to feel what he does in that moment and it is effective.
>>
>>383912389
>>383912547
I'm talking about Splatoon you fuckning retards.
>>
>>383912379
Says the expert on deflection and desperate attempts at shitposting, while pretending to not be a shitposter.
>>
>>383899183
>pirate's remorse is apparently a thing

Fuck me I've seen some first world problems but this is beyond even that. This shit is on the level of "My Super Sweet 16".
>>
>>383912821
>The point of it being offscreen is to keep Noctis in the dark thus the player in the dark
Well they definitely kept the player in the dark, it's why one of the universal complaints is that the story makes no sense and that key things are literally not explained or expanded upon in any meaningful way.
>>
>>383912423
>o-only one person likes this game that sold 6 million
>>
>>383912564
>First of all it's RNG based
That makes it even worse.

>you could just beat Adamantoise within 5 minutes through regular combat.
Or a minute with the ring.

>Yeah at absolute maxed out stats.
Like the fastest Adamantoise kills. So it's ok when XV does it?

>Fuck you're retarded.
>he's so stupid he doesn't even know the fastest strat for taking down the retarded turtle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pne6l0qq6p4
>>
>>383912950
The fact that this game sold 6 million when an infinitely better game of the same genre like Persona 5 only sold a fraction of that makes me mad.
>>
>>383911684

You want more half naked men adventures? Thats how you get them faggot
>>
>>383912754
>no one could possibly dislike my favorite game
>they're just out to get me
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714-131920.png (251KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-131920.png
251KB, 720x1280px
Yep. Can't wait.
>>
>>383909520
FFXV had a fuck ton of flaws, but the main cast isn't one of them. By far the best written Final Fantasy group.
>>
>>383913503
>By far the best written Final Fantasy group.
I too loved how when they were at the capital and Prompto all of a sudden told everyone he was an MT and then that was never brought up again.

10/10 writing indeed.
>>
>>383912565
>Good Camera Angle
You can manually control camera.

> 1:1 Hit Control
It is 1:1

>No Input Lag
Do you even know what input lag is.

>Canceling mid-combo
You can cancel mid combo through blink, maybe you should play the game.

>Enemy Attack Telegraph
Enemies do telegraph attacks, maybe you should play the game.

>Never happened with any of the other Final Fantasy games
So what you're saying is most people who bought XV finished the game? And that somehow means it had no challenge?

>Around 20 hours Main Story
The main story of any FF can be 20 hours, you can finish FF 1-9 in under 10 hours.
> They promised 50 hours
My first playthrough was 80 hours and maybe people had it too, and they said 40-50 hours which is is.

>One of the main themes of the game are father-son relationship and Regis in on screen for less then 2 minutes
This is present through the opening cinematic, the car you drive is an extension of that bond, any scene to do with Regis for that matter, the car breaking down in Niflheim and the flashback to his childhood with Regis another important scene, the ending CG with Regis again.

>All Sidequests are fetch quests
Not the on tour quests, Behemoth quest, dungeon quests.

>Loading Screen takes 40 Sec on average
And is entirely seamless once loaded because it doesn't load to go inside dungeons or into settlements or battle because it's all seamless

>Temp Music and Old Final Fantasy Music
This is only really there for driving/ in places where music doesn't play often anyway which is why they give you the option to play FF radio

>Original Music are far and in-between
Every single battle, story fight, boss fight, dungeon, cutscene and key moments. The only confirmed music from when it wasVersus is veiled in black, somnus, omnis lacrima and love lost. and we only heard Somnus and Omnis Lacrima when it was Versus.

>is cluttered and
The UI is actually pretty clean and you can turn off the HUD.

>>383912637
>>383912756
>s-stop defending the game
>>
>>383913635
Please purchase Prompto's DLC to hear more.
>>
>>383912626
>Do you know how that word works?
Yes I do SBK91, stop making it so obvious.
>>
FFXV-kun!
FFXV-kun!
FFXV-kun!
>>
File: GAMESCOME.png (1020KB, 1322x1338px) Image search: [Google]
GAMESCOME.png
1020KB, 1322x1338px
What should we expect?

Is this going to be their final try?

Will they get bashed during the event?
>>
File: fuckingSE.png (66KB, 1336x584px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingSE.png
66KB, 1336x584px
FFXV was neither Nomura's nor Tabata's fault fampais. Not exclusively anyways.

It's all SE upper management.
Nomura was given the budget and team for a side-game for versus, but they pulled him and his team to do random KH games. They restarted the project when they finally got their shit together after Wada got off and they fixed XIV, and told Nomura's team to go make versus/XV again, now for current gen.
Make the game bigger and better, worthy of a numbered title. They worked on it for a while, but Nomura got kicked to do KH3, and his team along with him.

Tabata got placed in, with no experience of a massive project, and suddenly told he has to finish this by this time or that time, and got overwhelmed as a result probably. He probably wanted to do his own thing to, with the focus more on the bros' road trip aspect rather than more towards the drama with royal lineages, political marriages, etc, but he can only do so much with all the previous marketing of the game that promised more of Nomura's content.
Not to mention with the gameplay designer fucking off with Nomura to do KH3(and now 7 remake, Jesus SE), he has to turn the KH-like combat to something he's more familiar with, also changing a lot from "fan feedback", a lot of which decried the action RPG combat, asking for something more ATB.
And on top of all of this, both directors had to struggle with the abysmal Luminous engine, which pretty as it is, was probably an absolute hell to work with. To the point where Nomura had to move KH3 to unreal.

SE's gaming division's upper management is incredibly incompetent especially when it comes to FF.
I mean, fucking look at this shit
https://www.destructoid.com/surprise-nomura-didn-t-know-he-was-directing-final-fantasy-vii-remake-294825.phtml
Who the fuck would plan a game, make a CG trailer, with staff names and all, decide the business model, but didn't tell the fucking director, who's already a lead on another big project, and didn't fucking tell him?
>>
>>383912745
>I have.
So you are full of shit.
>>
>>383913737
>you can finish FF 1-9 in under 10 hours.
You can finish Ocarina of Time in 18 minutes too, but my first time playing through IX took me 50 hours because I was engaged in the world, story and characters. XV took me 25 hours because not only was there a clear lack of meaningful content, everything sucked.
>>
>>383913779
GOTY edition with all the DLCs. I doubt people can stomach more of them.
>>
>>383913737
>Fuck you.
>No you.

Nice comebacks. I have not believed shilling untill this...Yesh.
>>
>>383913779
This >>383913868 sounds about right. It would be nice if that survey was turned into a road map for an announced Season 2 of DLC.
>>
>>383913765
>doesn't address anything about how retarded XV was for keeping the damage cap or how you deal damage faster in IZJS
That's what I thought.
>>
>>383913779
PC version of the game, only faggots will care.
Dead game will stay a dead game.
>>
Ardyn is the only thing good about FFXV. I just wish they would stop trying to out do 6/7. Its been fucking 25 years stop beaying the dead horse. Combat is all right.
>>
>>383913818
Yeah but Tabata choose what's the priority:

He choose to cater to the masses and make a simple game similar to Uncharted that is normie-friendly so it could sell better.
>>
>>383913834
>having played the game means I'm full of shit
?
>>
Reminder that Nomura never even had the chance to develop Versus XIII as he intended to.
Reminder that Versus was NOT in development for 10 years and that for the first few years the dev team consisted of Nomura, some CG artists and some guys fucking around on a computer.
Reminder that this continued until 2011/2012 as SE could not spare any manpower as they were trying to put out the raging dumpster fire created by XIII and XIV.
Reminder that when Nomura could finally be given a proper team, SE forced him to make it a mainline title because they had nothing left.
Reminder that Tabata weaseled his way to director by taking advantage of Nomura's kindness in letting him on the team.
Reminder that SE then demanded that the story themes be changed to meet ratings board criteria (this was outright confirmed by Tabata himself) and Tabata, being the visionless yes man he is, went along with all of it, and took it as a chance to prove himself as a director while throwing Nomura under the bus.
Reminder that Tabata gets super passive aggressive whenever the topic of Versus comes up because he knows he made a piece of shit and that people were only interested in XV because they fell in love with Versus and believe that XV retains the same themes and gameplay.
Reminder that Nomura refuses to talk about Versus or XV.
Reminder that Nomura didn't even show up to the big release date event.

Nomura's baby was stolen from him and butchered before his eyes before it ever got the chance to live. It was never in "development hell". That's a myth perpetuated by clueless XVfags who only hopped on after the renaming. Tabata is a fucking snake who will be relegated to mobile games now that his piece of shit bombed.
>>
>>383913185
>That makes it even worse.
No it doesn't.

>Or a minute with the ring.
Alterna has literally a 1% chance of working. And again, what does it matter if you can beat it within a minute with the ring when you can still beat it within 5 minutes through regular combat anyway? You act like it's some sort of huge negative that it can be beated a few minutes faster.

>Like the fastest Adamantoise kills.
The fastest adamantoise kills can happen at any level.

>>he's so stupid he doesn't even know the fastest strat for taking down the retarded turtle
Sorry but what the fuck is your point? I said you can beat it in under 5 minutes through regular combat, then you acted like you couldn't, I then posted a video showing you could, I know you can beat it even faster, so what the fuck are you trying to prove showing me that? It only further works in my favour that you can beat it fast through regular combat anyway, so what the fuck does it matter if you can beat it within a minute with the ring?
>>
>>383913225
P5 is shit.
>>
>>383913779

Multiplayer DLC that no one ever wanted and episode Jared
>>
>>383914261
That's why it has better everything except graphics than XV?
>>
>>383913635
Why would it need to be brought up again? They accepted it and moved on and they were nonchalant about it because they didn't want to make a big deal about it, to prove to Prompto that him being from Niflheim isn't a big deal.

>>383913745
So it's a bad thing that they have extra story stuff showing that now?

Are you going to cry when the complete collection edition whatever with all the DLC is released because you can't act like that stuff isn't part of the game anymore?
>>
>>383913818
>That FF7 remake story

This is the stupidest shit. They put 3 names in the trailer, and 2 of them didn't even know they were supposed to be on it. Nojima probably didn't know as well.
>>
>>383914148
nomura never commented on xv at all did he?
>>
>>383914148
>Reminder that Nomura never even had the chance to develop Versus XIII as he intended to.
Except he did. He just got frustrated and concentrated on his baby, the KH series instead.
>>
File: bf9.jpg (105KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
105KB, 756x1100px
>>383914372
>>
File: DDQzGwxXsAEY06G.jpg large.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDQzGwxXsAEY06G.jpg large.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
>>383913779
Hope we get to see some more of ep Iggy. I don't know what else they could really show at this point other than the multiplayer thing.
>>
>>383913853
>but my first time playing through IX took me 50 hours because I was engaged in the world, story and characters
And my first playthrough of XV took me 80 because I was engaged in the world, story and characters.
>>
>>383913779
>What should we expect?

XIV collarbotion, first look at episode Ignis and multiplayer, Beta for multiplay coming soon. Survey talk, "I am sorry" from Tabata, Big Expansion for 2018, PC announcement with mods.

Hot take: Season 2 of the anime.

>Is this going to be their final try?

Yes, I will personally give them one last try, if not I will literately remove this game from my life: Delete music, filter the name "XV", and sell my old copy. Won't even discuss the game in the forums cause it makes my blood boil.

>Will they get bashed during the event?

The last ATR had like %50 dislike and it was only in Japanese. People feel like they were scammed.
>>
>>383914430
>Why would it need to be brought up again?
Why was it never brought up before? It could've been a good scene early on when Prompto tells about the hardships and what not but it's just a contrivance to open a fucking door.

You literally cannot defend that.
>>
>>383914487
He didn't, and it wasn't his decision. If he had to choose between developing Versus/XV and KH3 it would have been the former.
>>
>>383913943
>ignores all the points I brought up
>Ignores that I literally posted evidence of telegraphed attack

Oh but you're somehow not shitposting huh?
>>
I liked it, but yes they could have done a lot better
>>
>>383913982
How does that even fucking matter when damage cap means fuck all? It literally means nothing to noone besides an autist like you, you are the only fucking person autistic enough to even bring it up like it matters towards anything.
>>
>>383914215
>No it doesn't.
Chance based shit doesn't belong in action games, and if it is present it should at least be smart about it like in RE4.

>Alterna has literally a 1% chance of working.
You're full of shit.

>what does it matter if you can beat it within a minute with the ring when you can still beat it within 5 minutes through regular combat anyway?
Because the ring is five times faster and subverts the entire fight.

>The fastest adamantoise kills can happen at any level.
Link to a sub three minute kill without using the ring at Lv 1.

>Sorry but what the fuck is your point?
That you don't understand the game you mindlessly defend.

>then you acted like you couldn't
No, I pointed out your ignorance of your favorite camping simulator.

>I know you can beat it even faster
Yeah, because I linked to the method.

>It only further works in my favour that you can beat it fast through regular combat anyway
But not nearly as fast as the ring.

>what the fuck does it matter if you can beat it within a minute with the ring?
Lets see
>normal combat
>need a very specific setup with the right food buff and doing a specific DPS rotation
vs
>cast one spell
>>
>>383914148
Reminder that you're full of shit and that Nomura fucked up at every chance he got while Tabata was put on as director to fix his mess and did so releasing a full AAA game within 3 years of being director that Nomura couldn't even get 20% done in 7 years.

Reminder that no one besides the most braindead KH fanboys even fucking care about Versus let alone even know it was a thing, and that the vast majority of people who played XV never even heard of Versus before and enjoyed XV because it was a great game.

Reminder that Nomura instead of making Versus decided to make some shitty KH spinoffs instead of putting that team to work on Versus.

Reminder that it was Nomura's decision to move to Luminous engine and because he kept trying to increase the scale of the project is why it was moved from 7th gen to 8th gen and is why XV is bigger than Versus.

Reminder that Nomura had no vision and wanted to change XV into a musical on a whim because he saw Les Mis.

Reminder that Tabata has more vision for XV than Nomura ever did because Tabata focussed hard on the brotherhood aspect more so than Nomura was and that is the thing people loved the most about the game, even taking inspirtations and elements from his own roadtrips and sending the team on research trips to get real life experience they can then implement into the game, that is more vision than Nomura "oh man lets make it a musical just because" ever could have had.

Reminder that Nomura lied about XV having the same story as Versus, and wanted people to believe that XV in 2013 was the same exact game as Versus when the trailers already proved that wrong.

Reminder that Tabata was upfront from the begiging that XV is not the same game as Versus is, and that even though using concepts and story elements from it is has changed and is a different game.

Reminder that Tabata's XV is better than Nomura's XV ever could have been and even when Nomura was director it was changing story every 3 months.
>>
>>383914650
>And my first playthrough of XV took me 80 because I was engaged in the world, story and characters.
Sorry about your standards.
>>
>>383914372
It doesn't.
>>
>>383913818
Yeah, I recently watched that FFXIV documentary, and just looking at what the staff said about the upper management at the time was insane. Even the current president admitted that his predecessors fucked up.
>>
>>383914765
>How does that even fucking matter
>how does basic game balance and the fact you were completely fucking wrong about killing faster in XV matter
You tell me.

>It literally means nothing to noone
Then why did the devs decide to specifically remove it for IZJS and keep it gone for ZA.

>like it matters towards anything.
Yeah, who cares if 90%+ of your arsenal turns into utter trash or not.
>>
File: Tabata FF XV.jpg (140KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
Tabata FF XV.jpg
140KB, 640x491px
>>383914846
>I will keep Nomura's vision intact
>Literally scraps majority of what Nomura established

>The game's story will be 40 hours long to complete and that's not counting the side content. With the side content it will be over 100 hours of playtime
>The game story is only 20 - 25 hours long and you can finish all the content in 50 - 60 hours

>Luna will be a guest party member
>Guess what, she's not

>You do not need to watch Kingsglaive and Brotherhood to understand the game's story and characters
>But you actually do because the game does a piss poor job of explaining character's backstory and motivations

>I delayed the game so there won't be a huge day one patch for those without good internet support
>Game still releases with a huge day one patch

>All that cut fucking content we seen in the trailers. 90% of it wasn't even in the game

Tabata is nothing more than a lying con man and told you all everything what you wanted to hear to rope you into buying this mediocre unfinished turd
>>
>>383914924
It does though, P5 is hailed as the best JRPG of all time and XV is a laughing stock.
>>
>>383914846
>Reminder that no one besides the most braindead KH fanboys even fucking care about Versus
>only KH fans care about an FF game
>>
>>383898841
>There are actually people out there who unironically paid money to play the utter abomination and shitshow that is Final Fantasy XV.

huge fan. just finished the story. I was going to platinum it but can't wait to play FF XII. Square is my very favourity publisher developer this gen.
>>
>>383914667
>Why was it never brought up before?
Because he had only just found out he was supposed to be an MT and only knew he was from Niflheim otherwise. Dude he literally had his barecode hidden under the wristband in all his outfits the entire time, even as a far chubby kid.

And yes I can defend it because it's perfectly valid, and having played episode Prompto know it is not a valid argument to act like that doesn't exist, Ep prompto takes place before that and has you as Prompto find out that stuff.
>>
>>383915170
>Game still releases with a huge day one patch
And that patched buffed almost every non-Royal Arm weapon. How fucking terrible at game balance was he.
>>
>>383915190
>and having played episode Prompto
So key information is being held hostage by paid DLC? Interesting.
>>
>>383913503
I think you're confusing it with the banter. The banter was nice, and you could tell this was one of the team's biggest efforts, but their effort was misguided because as amusing as it was, it's one of the least important aspects of characterization.
That's all it was. 95% samey and repetitive fluff banter, 5% actual characterization and development.

They are most certainly not well-written.
>>
File: FtEb.gif (4MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
FtEb.gif
4MB, 550x309px
Why did they cut this. FFS this looked so much cooler.
>>
>>383914694
Your existence is a shitpost. Die.
>>
>>383915602
Highly underrated post.
>>
File: 1480050816241.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480050816241.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
THEY THOUGHT THIS COULD COMPETE WITH BOTW

AHAHAHAH
>>
>>383914772
>Chance based shit doesn't belong in action games
XV is an Action RPG. Luck is an RPG thing, aka RNG, XV uses it because it's an RPG.

>You're full of shit.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Adamantoise_(Final_Fantasy_XV)
>Alterna
>1% chance

You're the one full of shit.

>Because the ring is five times faster and subverts the entire fight.
So your method is an unreliable RNG ring when you can beat it in under 3 minutes through regular combat anyway?

>Link to a sub three minute kill without using the ring at Lv 1.
Why should I submit to your specific whims? Fuck off with this shit SBK91.

>That you don't understand the game you mindlessly defend.
I literally said you can beat it in under 5 minutes. I don't know if you know this but 2 minutes and 43 seconds is under 4 minutes. Like holy fuck what the actual fuck are you even trying to argue? Can you even read?

>No, I pointed out your ignorance of your favorite camping simulator.
See above you illiterate fucking faggot.

>Yeah, because I linked to the method.
No, because I specifically said I know you can beat it in under 5 minutes, because I had seen it beaten in different videos in under 5 minutes.

>But not nearly as fast as the ring.
MINUTES DIFFERNCE HOLY FUCK YOU AUTIST SBK91 JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

>cast one spell
With 1% chance of working because or RNG and no guarentee of it working within 2 minutes or 3 minutes or 4 minutes or 5 minutes, meanwhile you can beat Adamantoise in under 5 minutes, in under 4, in under 3 minutes, you fucking autist
>>
>>383914905
You're the retard here.
>>
>>383915175
No one even remembers P5

Meanwhile everyone loves XV and is looking forward to the update content and new DLC
>>
I paid $90 for the steel case and I still felt justified by the end of the game. I got around ~70 hours out of it and still had plenty to do but I had other stuff I wanted to play. Ill pick it back up when all 3 episodes are out.

It definitely could have been better, but anyone that thinks it was "bad" clearly hasnt played an actual shit game like Skyrim
>>
File: FFXV-Ludo.webm (2MB, 760x356px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Ludo.webm
2MB, 760x356px
>>383915725
Final Fantasy XV is better than Breath of the Wild in every way.
>>
>>383915036
>>how does basic game balance
Sorry autist but a damage cap has nothing to do with anything.

>you were completely fucking wrong about killing faster in XV matter
Can you kill Yiazmat in 2 minutes and 43 seconds?

>Then why did the devs decide to specifically remove it for IZJS and keep it gone for ZA
Why are you the only person who ever mentions it or even cares about it?

>Yeah, who cares if 90%+ of your arsenal turns into utter trash or not.
No one gives a flying fuck you goddamn fucking autist.
>>
>>383898841
I had fun and I care none about what a person on the internet has to say about my taste in games.
>>
>>383898841

I was talking to my coworker yesterday about this game. I finally admitted this game was shit, and it felt good to get that off my chest.
>>
>>383915170
His first official interview as director has him saying XV is not Versus, only elements were kept, which is 100% true. No lies detected

Yoko shimomura herself says XV still has the same thematic core that it did since Versus, which is true.

The game is 40-100+ hours long, my first playthrough was 80 hours, 100% true.

He said Luna is not a guest party member like Cor but she will help Noctis in his fight, which is 100% true, it was mistamslated that she's a guest party member, that isn't what he actually said, he specifically said Luna is not a guest party member like how Cor is which is true, and she does help Noctis in his fight during Leviathan by powering him up which is also true.

You don't need to watch BH because it has nothing to do with the main story, and anything important in KG is learned in the game, which is 100% true.

He never said there wouldn't be another patch, he specifically said there would be additional patches for those who want to play with Internet.

Other than dawn trailer which is still canon, only the red area from the 2014 trailer was cut. The Regis vs iedolas scene still technically is shown in the game too. Only shit cut otherwise is things from Nomura's fake trailers.

Eat shit.
>>
File: lDqrNay.png (213KB, 996x502px) Image search: [Google]
lDqrNay.png
213KB, 996x502px
>>383915907
OH SOMETIMES I GET A GOOD FEELING
>>
>>383915431
>t-that doesn't count
>b-but you have to pay

Not an argument, stop acting like it doesn't exist.
>>
>>383915531
It's weird how even some stuff from the 2015 trailer isn't in the game
>>
File: 1498886032113.png (212KB, 299x349px) Image search: [Google]
1498886032113.png
212KB, 299x349px
>mfw I unironically enjoyed FF15 in all it's imperfect glory.

Paid $60 USD and Platinum'd the fucker too. Come at me faggatrons.
>>
>>383916125
>comparing XVs XB1 userscore to P5 on PS4 userscore
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>383915957
hey remember that bossfight in breath of the wild where you sit there afk holding O for 30 minutes straight
>>
>>383899579
Some people have monthly data caps anon
>>
>>383915531
>Why did they cut this
This didn't.

>>383916225
It is.

>>383915725
>he reset his IP and is resorting to reposting old as fuck outdated webms.
>>
>>383916218
It literally does not count though, why should a player have to pay extra to appreciate a full story? The past FF games had no problem doing this.
>>
>>383916354
When?
>>
>>383898841
Solid game. 7/10
>>
>>383903872
13-2 was solid
plus monster collecting is fun
>>
File: FFXV-Ludo2.webm (2MB, 800x378px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Ludo2.webm
2MB, 800x378px
>>383916318
>People still perpetuating the 'XV has bad combat meme'
Thankfully I have good taste.

>>383916294
Same here, haven't had this much fun in years.
>>
>>383912565
>Canceling mid-combo
It's right there actually
Literally playing it sometimes because of combat
>>
File: 1467700351356.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467700351356.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>383898841
How do people who buy a game you don't like supposed to make me feel better about my life? Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>383898841
I unironically liked this game though. I had a good time.
>>
>>383916476
Can't tell if this is quality bait or a genuine smart guy who realizes that 7 is indeed, still a good score. Fuck this 8 to 10 is good, everything else is bad scale. I remember days when 5s were still rent-worthy.
>>
File: 578875587.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
578875587.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>383915531
>>383916354

Forgot webm

>>383916438
Chapter 12.
>>
>>383916739
Where's Glad?
>>
File: fish.webm (3MB, 848x474px) Image search: [Google]
fish.webm
3MB, 848x474px
>>383916505
XV doesn't have bad combat
XV simply doesn't have anything I can actually count as 'combat'

sitting there holding O for 30 minutes straight to fight adamantoise is not "combat"
>>
>>383916814
Buy the DLC.
>>
>>383916363
>It literally does not count though
HAHAHAHAHA

>complains about story stuff not being told
>they add it
>complains that story stuff is told and pretends it doesn't count

No one said anything about past FF, we're talking about this and this FF added it in, stop moving the goalpsts and stop acting like it doesn't count, it literally does and the DLC is already out, you can already buy the full game with the season pass anyways so anyone who bought the game with the pass is getting what they paid for. And people who are buying it now have the main game on discount and it's much cheaper
>>
>>383916318
>hey remember that bossfight in breath of the wild where you sit there afk holding O for 30 minutes straight

What boss fight in XV is that?
>>
>>383916739
That looked much better and had better direction.

It also looks MILES ahead of this downgrade garbage.
>>
>>383916854
Ok but why don't I get the full experience when I bought the game day one? Seems pretty anti-consumer to me.
>>
>>383916505
Flashy mashing is not good combat
>>
>>383915531
>>383916739
>yfw noticed Prompto was on the ground behind Gladio.
>yfw Prompto was supposed to be there.

How many fucking rewrites, Tabata. HOW MANY?!
>>
>>383916125
>Basing your decision to try a game based on a number scale.

The acceptable methodologies are Piracy, Rental, Borrowing, or hours upon hours of internet research including gameplay videos and wiki reading.
>>
Kill yourself XV-kun.
>>
>>383916972
>Mashing.

Not even. Mashing would've been simple, sure, but at least it would've felt good.
No, this is holding.
>>
File: 1466543432445.jpg (223KB, 1223x579px) Image search: [Google]
1466543432445.jpg
223KB, 1223x579px
>>383916105
>His first official interview as director has him saying XV is not Versus, only elements were kept, which is 100% true. No lies detected
jesus fuck dude, how can one be this deluded
>>
File: 578875587_1.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
578875587_1.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>383916814
On the ground in front of Ardyn
>>
I paid $35 and got $27 cash back from GameStop.

I still feel ripped off.
>>
>>383915816
>XV is an Action RPG.
Which plays by different rules. Like hating chance shit.

>Luck is an RPG thing
For item drops. Not all or nothing attacks, which is terrible design.

>wiki
Prove that takes into account the Alterna buff.

>So your method is an unreliable RNG ring
That kills at least three times faster and requires no specialization or really interacting with the boss at all.

>Why should I submit to your specific whims
Because if you can't post the link, then you were full of shit about the 'fastest Adamantoise kills' being possible at any level (which you are).

>I literally said you can beat it in under 5 minutes.
Then linked to one barely below that instead of the fastest, because you're an idiot that doesn't know his own game.

>See above you illiterate fucking faggot.
That you don't know your own game.

>MINUTES DIFFERNCE
When the fight in total under these conditions is only a few minutes. That is a tremendous proportional difference. Or do you think light is only a bit faster than sound because the sound of thunder reaches you just a few seconds after the sight of lightning?

>With 1% chance of working
Prove it.

>meanwhile you can beat Adamantoise in under 5 minutes
Or half an hour plus. God forbid you're at Lv 1 with suboptimal equipment (or just use the ring and kill him faster than even optimized 'regular' combat can).
>>
>>383916816
>XV simply doesn't have anything I can actually count as 'combat'
XV is the only FF where you can even say it has combat.

>sitting there holding O for 30 minutes straight to fight adamantoise is not "combat"
Oh so you never touched teh game. You can beat Adamantoise in under 3 minutes through regular combat, but hey keep posting outdated footage for some fucking reason.
>>
File: Hold-O-2.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Hold-O-2.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>383917106
>No, this is holding.
Hmm...
>>
>>383916892
It looks exactly the same as terms of directiona and the visuals were upgraded.

>>383917036
Dude I told you fags this months ago before ep Prompto that Prompto was originally on the train there, so them changing it so he was pushed off the train means that ep Prompto can't be cut content.
>>
>It's an XV-kun being retarded again episode.
I liked this game, but sweet Jesus, man, you're a fucking mong and a half.
>>
>>383917125
Literally from September 11, 2014, the month it was announced he was now the director

>“This is not the exact same game. The director is different, and the platform was switched to the current gen. And because the platform has changed, there were things we had to re-evaluate, like what we can and cannot do or even what we have to do. The various circumstances are different.”
http://gematsu.com/2014/09/final-fantasy-xv-director-talks-development-open-world-combat-demo#R7DmqfZbHrVTSszF.99

Eat shit you fucking retard
>>
>>383917381
To be fair Coeurls are assholes.
>>
>>383917381
Wow such variety
>>
File: FFXV-vs-Sonic06.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-vs-Sonic06.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>383916890
>What boss fight in XV is that?
Leviathan.
>>
>>383898841
Whenever I'm feeling down about how autistic other boards are I come here and remember that you guys are the spergiest of them all.
>>
>>383916023
>Sorry autist
Not an argument.

>a damage cap has nothing to do with anything.
Then why does XV have abilities that work around the lower cap? Because the damage cap directly affects moveset balance, and badly in XV.

>Can you kill Yiazmat in 2 minutes and 43 seconds?
No, you do it in about seven. Lets do the math. Five million HP divided by 163 seconds comes out to roughly 30,674 HP per second. Fifty million HP divided by 420 seconds comes out to roughly 119,047 HP per second. Or, you deal almost quadruple the DPS in XII as you do in XV.

>Why are you the only person who ever mentions it
Nice ad hominem. Why did the devs decide to take it out.

>No one gives a flying fuck
>that 90%+ of your arsenal becomes utter trash
So you literally do have shit taste. That explains why you like XV.
>>
>>383917315
>Which plays by different rules. Like hating chance shit.
No, RPG is RPG regardless of it being SRPG, CRPG, ARPG whatever. RNG is a thing in RPGs.

>For item drops.
And spells, which is why things like luck even existed to begin with.

>Prove that takes into account the Alterna buff.

Because it says
>After patch 1.06 Ring of the Lucii's Death and Alterna work against Adamantoise.

And the fact that it even says 1% means it works 1%, it didn't even work before that update.

>That kills at least three times faster and requires no specialization or really interacting with the boss at all.
And there is no guarantee thus it's not a viable method and we are talking literal fucking MINUTES here, it's fucking negligible if it's 1 minute or 2 minute or 3 minute kill

>'fastest Adamantoise kills' being possible at any level
You can get Alterna to work regardless of level, so that means you can get it to work at level 1, meaning someone at level 1 could get Alterna to work within a minute if they got lucky. Stop being a fucking idiot and apply some basic logic here already SBK91. You have never been not a fucking idiot.

>Then linked to one barely below that instead of the fastest
Where did I say anything about the fastest? I said 5 minutes and I posted a video of proof of one under 5 minutes, what the fuck does it matter when the video of it at 2 minutes only further proves MY point, not yours? You such a retarded cunt you have no clue what the fuck you are even trying to argue.

>hat is a tremendous proportional difference.
>>
>>383915957
>BotW
>elemental effects are functionally different
>XV
>they're not
>>
How can one man be so obsessed with a game?

One game. Not the series, not the people making it, not the publisher, not the genre, but the game.
>>
>>383918021
>BotW
>is a game
>XV
>is a shitty movie
>>
>>383918014
>RNG is a thing in RPGs
No, RPGs are not required to have RNG.
>>
>>383917315
>That is a tremendous proportional difference.
Says who? You? Who the fuck are you?

>Prove it.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Adamantoise_(Final_Fantasy_XV)
>Alterna
>1% chance

>Or half an hour plus.
So now you are trying to act like you can't beat it in under 5 minutes? Jesus christ you're such a cunting fuck.
>>
>>383917563
Sep 22*
>>
>>383917318
>You can beat Adamantoise in under 3 minutes through regular combat
Notice how he changed this after being corrected.
>>
>>383917760
But the fight is barely even 10 minutes and you have to warpstrike its face with triangle to even get to the second phase of the fight. Also those two fights are nothing alike, meanwhile here are two fights involving you jumping on the things back to trigger the action to damage it.

>inb4 but 06 was before kh2
irrelevant to the point of comparison.
>>
>>383918032
He spent 3+ years shilling for this game
>for free
You don't recover from that. Plus he's legit insane as well.
>>
File: 1424380444295.png (137KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
1424380444295.png
137KB, 466x492px
>FFXV thread
>New -Kun nickname to anyone that dare say game X is better than FFXV
>Usual autism and tourettic shitposting with Barry
>Same old WEBMs posted since almost a year
>Same old tripe about which FF was the end of FF
>Same old empty discussion about FFXV's shitty combat
>Same old Nomura VS Tabata sperging

You people still aren't tired of this shit?
The whole world already got over this game, for better or worse, but you fags somehow persist even when there's nothing to talk about.
>>
>>383918410
Oof you're really reaching bud
>>
>>383918410
KH2 was before Sonic 06.
>>
File: FINAL FANTASY XV_20161227195010.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV_20161227195010.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
>>383898841
Top 5
>FF4
>FF7
>FF8
>FF14
>FF15
Mid 5
>FF3
>FF5
>FF6
>FF9
>FF12
Bottom 5
>FF1
>FF2
>FF10
>FF11
>FF13

Try to dispute this. You can't.
>>
>>383918410
>brings up kh out of nowhere
LMAOing @ your life
>>
>>383917912
>Not an argument.
Yes it is autist, you have no valid argument.

>the lower cap?
First of all you really need to learn the differnce between a system max and damage cap.

A damage cap is something like you can only deal 30 damage, a system max is something like 9999 or 99999 or 999999 or whatever.

>No, you do it in about seven
So you can't do it in 2 minutes and 43 seconds?

>b-but average
So I can beat Adamanoise in 2 minutes and 43 seconds through regular combat while Yiazmat takes about 7 minutes at the fastest? Wow what a joke.

All that matters is who comes first, XV wins.

You again are the only person in this thread, and ever in these discussions to even bring it up like it matters. Fuck off you vapid cunt.

You have no clue what you are talking about which is why you keep clinging to fucking damage caps as if it fucking matters.

You are the one who seriously tried to argue that Dante could beat Goku like the retard you are.
>>
>>383917563
You're fucking sad, dude. Keep twisting words to your liking.
>>
>>383918621
>people coming to /v/ to discuss videogames
>REEEEEEE

So go make another LOL thread?
>>
>>383918021
>elemental effects are functionally different
But they are.

Fire burns stuff and stays burning, creating burn on enemies and you can thus exploit them when they are burned to exploit that elemental weakness.

You can freeze enemies and also freeze some water parts to lock them in place to then wreck them, also deal elemental damage through elemental weaknesses.

Thunder the same you can electrocute enemies and exploit their elemental thunder weakness while thunder sparks spray out and can immobilize enemies.

>>383918085
XV is a far better game than BOTW.
>>
>>383918730
Spergs like you make me feel better about myself
>>
>>383918093
Name one turn based mainline FF without RNG.
>>
>>383918032
I can say the same about you. You're the fags trying to shit on XV any chance you get.
>>
>>383918954
Goalpost status: moved
>>
>>383918904
>XV is a far better game than BOTW.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>383918176
First of all 3 minutes is under 5 minutes, second of all how does me saying 3 minutes somehow mean I was corrected? I know you could beat it in under 3 minutes, 3 minutes is under 5 minutes you fucking idiot.
>>
>>383919000
We don't spend our lives devoted to that across multiple websites unlike your autistic ass.
>>
If you want to feel even better, at least you aren't me
>bought FFXIII day one
>suffered through FFXIV 1.0 enough to get the legacy mark
>bought Star Ocean 5 day one
>bought FFXV day one
And i thought i learned my lesson with square but even after that i bought KH 2.8, Nier Automata and i'm currently playing FFXII Zodiac Age, i might have stockholm syndrome.
>>
File: 1444378187324.jpg (19KB, 281x222px) Image search: [Google]
1444378187324.jpg
19KB, 281x222px
>>383918876
>This thread
>Discussion

Frantically shitposting over the same fucking things over and over and throwing insults at each others ain't discussing, it's called waste of bandwith.
>>
>>383918621
It's just KHfags/FF13 fanboys from gamefaqs who come to /v/ to shitpost against XV.
>>
>>383908762
>while XV is among the best FF
my fucking sides
>>
>>383919000
I'm pretty sure I've seen you in every single XV thread.

No one's that insane.
>>
You would think people had learned their lesson after I-XIV.
>>
>>383918714
That guy who posted the XV and sonic 06 comparison is an KH fag so yes I will bring it up because I know it is him because he's reposted that same fucking webm in countless threads while always in the defense of Nomura/Versus/KH while trying to shit on XV/Tabata.
>>
>>383918014
>No, RPG is RPG regardless of it being SRPG, CRPG, ARPG
>you can dodge in real time in turn based RPGs
What?

>And spells
Name one chance based spell in KH1 or 2.

>And the fact that it even says 1% means it works 1%
And yet, empirical evidence shows it's far higher, as with magic supposedly buffing the chance of it working.

>And there is no guarantee
>what is iterative probability

>thus it's not a viable method
>cast spell
>doesn't work
>warp up cliff to regain MP
>cast again
>repeat

>we are talking literal fucking MINUTES here
In a minutes long fight at best. It's going to be far faster at lower levels.

>You can get Alterna to work regardless of level
Nice goalpost shift >>383914772
>Link to a sub three minute kill without using the ring at Lv 1.

>Stop being a fucking idiot and apply some basic logic
I am aware the ring can get the same kill speed regardless of level and pointed that out, that's partly why it's so retarded.

>I said 5 minutes and I posted a video of proof of one under 5 minutes
And then you switched to 3 minutes here >>383917318 after your ignorance was exposed. You said five minutes because you didn't know sub 3 was possible, because you're an idiot regarding your favorite camping simulator.

>>383918119
>Says who?
Math. 163 seconds/5 seconds to cast Alterna=32.6 times longer, which means Alterna is over 32 times faster.

>So now you are trying to act like you can't beat it in under 5 minutes?
Link to a sub five minute kill at Lv 1 without the ring. Before you say anything unbelievably stupid again, the point here is the ring saves you more and more time as your stats get lower (like at Lv 1).
>>
>>383898841
That just makes me feel worse because it reminds me we'll never get to play FFvsXIII.
>>
>>383919181
>being this in denial
wew lad
>>
>>383919181
That sounds just like you, just exchange 2 words
>>
>>383918827
>Keep twisting words to your liking.
You literally got proven wrong you fucking idiot.

That literally has Tabata saying XV is not the same game as Versus from the first batch of interviews he did when he was publicly announced as director. Tabata never said XV is the same game as Versus, he always said it was different and there were changes but there was also things they did keep, and the things they did keep from Versus are still true to whatever the vision was before.
>>
File: FFXV-vs-Sonic06.jpg (1MB, 1080x2250px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-vs-Sonic06.jpg
1MB, 1080x2250px
>>383919282
>while always in the defense of Nomura/Versus/KH
Wrong.
>trying to shit on XV/Tabata.
Correct.
>>
>>383919108
Right, instead you just stalk all my accounts then pretend to not be an autist instead?
>>
>>383919282
>everyone with an opposing opinion is the same person
You're fucking batshit crazy. God dammit just kill yourself already you waste of space.
>>
>>383919282
You know you can dislike both KH and XV right?
>>
>>383919401
Oh come on, XV is shit, but comparing the romance is just reaching dude.

And Sonic handled it better anyways. Crazy as it sounds.
>>
>>383919194
I don't care how fat you are.
>>
File: dude.jpg (163KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
163KB, 927x1200px
XV is legit one of the worst JRPGs I've ever played and I have played a lot of them.
The cast, the combat, the story, it's just so atrocious.
>>
>>383919463
>stalk all my accounts
You're anonymous though, the only giveaway is that you're uniquely retarded
>>
>>383919463
Why do you need so many accounts baz? I guess it's harder to samefag when you're not anonymous.
>>
>>383919463
Don't you do the same with people from gamefags and neogaf and other shit?
>>
Huh. I guess he doesn't even try to hide he's the same person anymore. That's kinda admirable.
>>
>>383919094
His objective opinion :^)
>>
File: FFXV-Combat.webm (3MB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Combat.webm
3MB, 600x350px
>There are people ITT who will defend this
>>
>>383908705
XV-kun? That you??
>>
>>383919716
He denied it for the longest time until people proved it though.
>>
>>383919882
Not me. This wannabe action combat with muh floating in the air and constant teleporting is the worst thing to ever exist.
>>
>>383918730
>Yes it is autist
No XV kun, calling someone an autist is not a valid argument.

>First of all you really need to learn the differnce between a system max
System max per hit is based on computing power and silly high, the damage cap is 9999 or 99999 in XV.

>A damage cap is something like you can only deal 30 damage
Or 9999 or 99999. Like in XV.

>So you can't do it in 2 minutes and 43 seconds?
No, because Yiazmat has much more HP.

>but average
That isn't an average.

>All that matters is who comes first
No, what matters in this retarded tangent you started to avoid addressing how retarded XV is for having a damage cap is who deals damage faster, and that's IZJS.

>You again are the only person in this thread
Not an argument. The dev team decided to remove the cap in IZJS. They cared. Why.

>why you keep clinging to fucking damage caps as if it fucking matters
Moveset balance matters tremendously. Damage caps fuck with that balance, and badly in XV's case.

>You are the one who seriously tried to argue that Dante could beat Goku like the retard you are.
Where the fuck is this coming from and what does it have to do with anything.
>>
>>383919882
>people
I think you mean person.
>>
>>383918904
All the elemental statuses in XV do the same shit with a slightly different color. BotW's don't.
>>
I bought a ps4 specifically for this game around christmas
The game was "ok" because the first 70% wasnt really bad but the last part was absolutely terrible except for the dbz fight in lucis which played like shit but atleast looked kinda neat
Not worth the money I spent though
>>
>>383919882
God what a mess
>>
>>383920143
>Falseflagging this hard
XV is a masterpiece, people are literally begging for more DLC because they liked the base game so much.
>>
>>383919335
>you can dodge in real time in turn based RPGs

Are you fucking retarded? I said SRPG, CRPG, ARPG, differnent types of RPG, where the fuck did I say you can dodge in turn based RPGs?

RNG is an RPG thing, dodging is an Action game thing, thus dodging is in an ARPG. Can you not read?

>Name one chance based spell in KH1 or 2.
Sorry but what does a game not having RNG change the fact that it is an RPG thing that is plenty common?

>what is iterative probability
Not a guarantee.

>repeat
And you can spend upward to 10 minutes, 20 mnutes an hour before you get lucky.

Or you can just kill the thing manually through regular combat in under 5 minutes, or under 3 minutes so I don't trigger your autism again.

Jesus christ the level of autism you are running on is insane

>without using the ring at Lv 1
You're the one who moved the goalpost by making that a "rule" I have to follow in the first place because you know you are full of shit.

>that's partly why it's so retarded.
You mean part of why you're so retareded because you can't wrap your head around an RNG spell.

>And then you switched to 3 minutes here
First of all I said under 5 minutes, 3 minutes is under 5 minutes, what the fuck are you even trying to say here you stupid fuck? Are you really that triggered because I didn't mention the absolute fastest time when that wasn't the point I was even making? I just mentioned 5 minutes because that is still a short amount of time, and I mentioend under 5 minutes to cover times that are UNDER 5 FUCKING MINUTES YOU DENSE CUNT because I knew you could beat it in under 3 minutes because I fucking seen that video before.

And another thing, you're even more of a fucking retard because you actually thing 2 minuets and 43 seconds is longer than 7 minutes.

Link me to a sub 3 minute kill of Yiazmat at level 1, or level 20, or level 35.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (16KB, 365x346px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
16KB, 365x346px
>>383920265
>people are literally begging for more DLC because they liked the base game so much
>>
>>383900043
Some cutscenes and storyboards were released that detailed a final mission that would have wrapped up child Liquid's story. But it was all cut from the final build of the game.
>>
File: 1327441524001.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1327441524001.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>383920265
>>
File: SONIC-GET-UP-ON-THE-HYDRAS-BACK.jpg (1MB, 1080x1864px) Image search: [Google]
SONIC-GET-UP-ON-THE-HYDRAS-BACK.jpg
1MB, 1080x1864px
>>383919356
Coming from a KHfag your post means nothing to me.

>>383919401
You are just making it more obvious..

Meanwhile Luna holding Noctis happens after the fight, not before it, and the fight themselves aren't even the same. Eat shit KH fag.

Meanwhile here are two fights involving you jumping on the things back to trigger the action to damage it.
>>
>>383920265
If there's 100 people who disagree with you barry, it isn't falseflagging. It's you being paranoid
>>
>>383919464
>he isn't one person

You're batshit fucking crazy if you think the faggot posting this isn't one person
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/FFXV-vs-Sonic06.jpg/
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/FFXV-vs-Sonic06.webm/
>>
>>383900043
It was definitely unfinished anon, come on.

At least MGSV polished off the parts they manage to complete to a mirror sheen.

>>383920531
Oh my god, he has a counter to that fucking sonic picture.

You're the fucking best dude.
>>
>>383920531
>if you don't agree with me you're a khfag
You're a fucking idiot. Go choke on a cactus you fucking faggot.
>>
>>383919530
Nice lack of new IP. I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>383900043
I really enjoyed MGSV but it did end pretty abruptly
>>
>>383919594
Is this the part where you pretend you don't stalk my twitter and other accounts?

>>383919607
Do you even know what samefagging is? How the fuck would I "samefag" on twitter or gamefaqs when I post under a single account on each of those?

>>383919636
Recognizing shits I've encountered on those sites and calling them out here is not the same thing as you literally fucking stalking all of my accounts and screencapping my posts so you can do "gotchya" shitposts.
>>
>>383920614
>no u
Absolutely pathetic. Kill yourself.
>>
>>383919882
All you are doing is proving you're a fucking retard and posted a clip of someone playing like shit.

>>383919954
>>383920007
>>383920197
Man that samefag.
>>
>>383920638
He admitted he only made it because of how asshurt he is that someone made the comparison between sonic and xv first
>>
>>383920793
>a single account
TOP FUCKING KEK M8 we all know that's blatantly false you lying sack of shit.
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-14_20-43-51.jpg (14KB, 164x83px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-14_20-43-51.jpg
14KB, 164x83px
>>383920850
An attempt was made huh?
>>
>>383920793
>Is this the part where you pretend you don't stalk my twitter and other accounts?
Hoo boy, you are mentally ill. Seek help.
>>
The chemistry between the characters was literally the only good part of the game. Everything else was trash.
>>
>there are people who wants XV-kun gone

Why would anyone want that? These threads are more fun than the game.
>>
>>383920850
>posted a clip of someone playing like shit.
>meanwhile I'm going to post webms of myself playing like shit and dying on purpose to try to disprove the "one button meme" - xv-kun
>>
File: hm.png (2KB, 141x77px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
2KB, 141x77px
>>383920850
>>
>>383921032
Watching paint dry is more fun than playing XV, not sure that's a good argument desu...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170715-041511_1.jpg (62KB, 1078x411px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170715-041511_1.jpg
62KB, 1078x411px
>>383920850
Guess what, no samefag here. There's more than one person who disagrees with you.
>>
>>383919971
>calling someone an autist is not a valid argument.
Maybe you missed the actual argument because you're an autist.

So you really don't know what the difference between a system max and a damage cap is.

>No, because Yiazmat has much more HP.
So you were wrong that you can beat that faster.

>No,
Yes, that's all that matters.

>Not an argument.
Not an argument. You are the only person even going on about this shit, no one else gives a fuck.

>Moveset balance matters tremendously.
No one cares about this besides you, XV has a system max, you literally lift the damage cap with the limit break acension skill you fucknig idiot.

>Where the fuck is this coming from and what does it have to do with anything.
It has to do with the fact that you literally tried to argue that Dante could beat Goku for a full thread

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/68706667
>>
it's not that bad tbf
>>
File: GeraltThumbsUp.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
GeraltThumbsUp.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
>>383920930
>>383921076
>>383921138
How can XV-kun recover?
>>
Why is it always the australians, what makes them so angry
>>
>>383920073
>All the elemental statuses in XV do the same shit with a slightly different color.
Show me a single fire or thunder spell in XV that does this. https://youtu.be/UBFvtAPWOKA

>inb4 durr but they are stuck
Yeah and there are rocks you can stand on above the water to avoid getting stuck while the enemies stay stuck.
>>
>come back after 3 hours
>this thread has almost reached the bump limit

You retards.
>>
File: ff15.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ff15.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
*hovers in the air*
heh...
*teleports behind you*
nothing...
*slices you up and teleports away again*
personnel..

this game is a joke
>>
I wonder how he'd feel if we just stop talking about XV. What would he do? Does he have anything else?

From what I've seen, he seem to have talked about nothing else other than this game. Is he even real?

>>383921239
That picture always looked super off to me. He looks super weird when he's not wearing gauntlets, the way that sleeve just cuts off.
>>
>>383920930
>>383921076
>>383921138
>>383921239
SAMEFAG DX
>>
>>383920265
Oh now the XV shitposter is trying to false flag as an XV fan, jesus christ you anti XV shitters really are triggered that XV was good you have to actually try and pull this shit.
>>
File: xv-kun listening to arguments.gif (422KB, 320x170px) Image search: [Google]
xv-kun listening to arguments.gif
422KB, 320x170px
>>383921239
>>
>>383920426
>>383920484
>>383920548
He is right about that, people are begging SE for Ardyn and Aranea DLC.
>>
>>383921354
>*hovers in the air*
>heh...
>*teleports behind you*
>nothing...
>*slices you up and teleports away again*
>personnel..

This'd actually be cool though, if doesn't control like shit. Cheesy, true, but still.
>>
>>383921285
Melbourne does weird things to people.
>>
>>383920825
>he has no argument
lol
>>
>>383921507
Oh jeez, he lives in the same city as me?
>>
>>383921386
He'd just go back to gamefaqs and other forums to continue his shilling.
>>
>>383921583
This isn't an argument either
>>
>>383920930
>>383921076
>>383921138
Hmm really convenient right at the same time three browser caps to make you look different, nice effort.
>>
>>383921609
Unfortunately for you.
>>
>>383921354
How is it a joke? How aren't you a joke?
>>
>>383921609
Do you know any autists named barry in Melbourne
>>
File: FFXV-Combat2.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Combat2.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>383921394
>XV was good
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>383921645
>literally ignoring evidence from the archive
>>
>>383921659
One of those isn't a browser cap you fucking moron. And the first reply was within a minute of yours. Feel free to apologize any minute now.
>>
>>383921764
I meant that you're a fucking idiot that has no idea how shields work, how warpstrike works, how magic works, how basic combos work, you think posting clips of someone playing like shit is somehow how you're meant to play. Eat shit.
>>
>>383921820
Yes one of those is a mobile cap which only further proves samefagging through phoneposting.
>>
>>383921239
The irony is those are all still him.
>>
>>383921946
You were wrong, again. Now you're trying to save face. You literally cannot get anymore pathetic.
>>
These threads man, these threads
>>
>>383921659
>Browser cap

4chan tracks by IP bud.
I can see a (you) for me posting from clover on my home connection on both my laptop and PC.

You can use that next time.

>>383921761
>>383921723
Nah, I'd fucking love to meet him though. I'd shake his hand.
>>
>>383898841

>Actually enjoyed exploring
>Chocobos are full to ride
>Ignis is a cool dude
>Story isn't too bad
>Plenty of jailbait with nice, sweaty armpits

Sue me for liking something.
>>
>>383922073
You can literally see one of those is a phonepost and the other two are browser screens, both saved at cropped PNG.
>>
File: 1488487044271.jpg (6KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
1488487044271.jpg
6KB, 243x208px
post yfw you arent XV-kun
>>
File: .png (80KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
.png
80KB, 225x225px
>>383922097
>Exploring
>Open world is littered with invisible walls and car is entirely on rails
>>
>>383922182
and JPG
>>
File: yes.jpg (17KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
17KB, 640x358px
>>383922204
I'd rather post mfw I am and I'm always right
>>
File: 1393407778494.gif (684KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1393407778494.gif
684KB, 800x800px
>>383922204
>tfw will never be Anthony Burch, Jim Sterling or XV-kun
>>
wait is xv-kun phoneposting or does he have a 4chan pass
Is he literally paying extra to defend xv
>>
File: 1498585659693.jpg (352KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498585659693.jpg
352KB, 1280x1280px
>>383922204
>>
>Villains have the better aesthetic
Why is this the case in almost every JRPG.
Well somewhat excluding XV, it's the grunts who look good to me (pretty good armoured design), most of the named Niffs look like fucking twits excluding the emperor and Aranea (though she's a merc).
>>
>>383922097
I mean, enjoying it is one thing, liking is it too, but thinking it's the ultimate art? God's gift to man? A flawless game, the best one ever made? That's another.

And going to every single thread on the internet to defend it? I've seen fucking priests with less reverence in their god compared to what this guy have for this game
>>
>>383898841
I don't see how people could not see the train wreck it was before release and decided to buy it at launch anyways?
>>
>>383922182
Keep on digging that hole deeper you retard. Feel free to kill yourself any day now.
>>
File: DEiz40jUIAA7WpE.jpg (293KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DEiz40jUIAA7WpE.jpg
293KB, 1536x2048px
>>383922204
>>
>>383899579
It's more the time for me.
>>
File: 23409723407.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
23409723407.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>383922208
>and car is entirely on rails
>help guys I havn't played the game
>>
File: ardyn tip.png (562KB, 598x592px) Image search: [Google]
ardyn tip.png
562KB, 598x592px
>>383922204
Feels good.
>>383922286
Just basic ban evasion.
>>
>>383922097
I like it too anon. I was disappointed by it sure, but I know it was not the game I wanted long before it released.

I had my fun with it, but I can tell it's a flawed game.

>>383922392
Is that even in the game yet?
>>
File: 1466472320384.gif (1MB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1466472320384.gif
1MB, 500x417px
>>383922204
>>
File: 1488380784427.jpg (28KB, 331x311px) Image search: [Google]
1488380784427.jpg
28KB, 331x311px
>>383922392
>posting a feature patched in almost half a year latter
>posting a feature that should have been in the base game
>>
>>383922320
>A flawless game
Where did I ever say this?

> the best one ever made
When it does things far better than its predecessors in multiple aspects yes.

>And going to every single thread on the internet to defend it?
As opposed to the same fucks going to every XV thread just to shit on it? Fags like SBK91 and this fuck >>383921764
>>383919882
>>383919401
>>383917760
post just as often and are just as easy to spot.
>>
>>383922392
>Stuff that should've been available day one is added months after
Sure showed me.
>>
>>383922392
you know full fucking well that wasn't in the game anywhere near release
>>
>>383922354
Look man it's OK you got exposed and you're on damage control.
>>
>>383922392
I did, when it came out. I won't go back a year later just to drive around a bit or see a new 20 second cutscene
>>
>>383922392
>XV-kun_wrecking_shitposters.webm
>>
Reminder that XV-kun paid close to 300 dollars for this

Let's laugh at him
>>
File: FFXV-Gameplay.webm (786KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-Gameplay.webm
786KB, 700x600px
>>383922529
>People will unironically defend this
>>
>>383922602
So delusional, pretty sad desu
>>
>>383922097
Ok, see you in court faggot.
As long as you don't act like the utter tool that XV-kun is, you're opinion is fine outside of shitposting.I mean imagine enjoying a game mired in contreversy and fanatically praising it as god's gift to man, flawless, nothing is wrong and everyone shitting on it or having a opinion that isn't 10/10 on every aspect to be a strawman or shitposter
>>383922458
Came free around the Ep Prompto release I think.
>>
File: 1477381627040.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477381627040.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>383922602
>projecting this hard
>>
>>383922392
>only patched in 7 months later
>>
File: drivin n shit.webm (2MB, 800x374px) Image search: [Google]
drivin n shit.webm
2MB, 800x374px
>>383922458
Yes.

>>383922518
>>383922537
>>383922554
>>383922603
>B-BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT!?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>383898841

I literally enjoyed this game
>>
>>383922824
For all of us that played this trash at release and haven't look back, yeah, it doesn't count
>>
File: rULQDR1g0L2WM0gz.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rULQDR1g0L2WM0gz.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>383922703
I'm not sure why you keep ignoring that shields exist, that you can dodge roll to avoid that and that those are entirely optional. But hey you're a retard that has no idea what you're even talking about.
>>
>>383922824
>Completely ignores the part about arbitrary invisible walls over railings and such present throughout the entire """open world"""
>>
>>383922824
haha this guy is so dumb
>>
File: Terra.jpg (29KB, 426x274px) Image search: [Google]
Terra.jpg
29KB, 426x274px
>>383922794

>t-that doesn't count

Hey guys I'm Lingering Will a boss fight that wasn't put into the game until a whole 2 years later.
>>
>>383922848
>literally
Are you using it right anon?
Just say you enjoyed it.
>>
>>383922824
Yes, it doesn't count for me. It won't change my first experience
>>
Is XV the biggest blunder of the decade so far?
>>
>>383922996
What that got to do with anything?
FFXV expanded edition gets all the free addons and makes into possibly a good game and the best version while the original release was mixed, and KH2FM is a rerelease that's the best version of a game.
>>
>>383922996
Lingering Will wasn't promised for the original release. Eat shit faggot.
>>
>>383922996
When XV adds a few good super bosses like Org13 i'll say sorry.
>>
>>383922942
You missed the point of the webm I think. He was pointing out that your ally ineffectively attacked the enemy, neither helping you nor getting anything at all done. It's both stupid AI and poor gameplay
>>
>>383922996
>boss fight that wasn't shown off before and was included in a new version of the game vs something that was shown off years before release and patched into the game
The desperation has got to you
>>
>>383922997

I could've enjoyed it metaphorically, by finding ways to shitpost and complain
>>
>>383923139
No, XV-kun is though.
>>
>>383922943
Every single modern rpg has it tho
Even W3
>>
Will xv-kun make another thread after this one and stay up for 19 hours again?
>>
It's so fun to rile up XV fans.
>>
>>383923139
NMS.
It was more fun to watch the trainwreck, XV's more of a tortoise reaching the finishing line looking emaciated.
>>
File: BreathoftheWildFinalCover.jpg (124KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
BreathoftheWildFinalCover.jpg
124KB, 250x350px
>>383923240
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>383923269
I hope so. Sleep deprivation is a great torture technique.
>>
>>383922889
>u-updates don't count

Guess Terra doesn't exist as a boss fight then because he's only in KH2FM?

>>383922943
>completely ignores the part where you can jump over the previously unpassable walls on the high up raised roads

>>383923064
And why am I supposed to care about your first expereicen? It's in the game now, and anyone who starts it now has it, as does anyone who is waiting for the GOTY full DLC collection PC edition whatever.

>>383923139
It's the most successful single player FF yet.
>>
>>383922942
That looks so fucking stupid.
>>
>>383923139
XV sold more than the other FFs within the same timespan. So no.
>>
>>383923294
Are you retarded
Have you never played BOTW
>>
>>383923326
>single player FF
Oh, because you only get to control Noctis, I get it lol
>>
Is it really that bad? I preordered the white PS4 Pro and was planning to get it then, unless some news about a GOTY/Complete edition sneaks out before then
>>
>>383923326
>It's the most successful single player FF yet.
Worst received single player FF though.
>>
>>383923240
Xenoblade Chronicles was really good about that
>>
>>383923401
Clearly you haven't. Stop ruining BotW as well.
>>
>>383923201
>vs something that was shown off years before release and patched into the game
I looked to XV from the start, which was and Versus XIII and don't remember any footage where the car wasn't on the road
>>
>>383923421
Wait for a complete edition because the game isn't finished yet.
>>
>>383923395
Watch Dogs sold well and is considered a major blunder as well.

The only reason FFXV sold is because of the FF name. Every threw the game into the garbage after actually playing it themselves for a while.
>>
>>383923269
I shouldn't be spending my time watching this shit.
Am I getting baited by going into these threads to witness and reply to an act or is XV kun getting baited into sperging out? I do not know.
>>
>>383922996
That's not even fucking close baz. You know it.
You're better than that, come on.

>>383923269
I hope someone makes a new thread. This is fun.

>>383923278
>fans
>fan

Not saying literally only one person likes XV, but I can say for sure only one is this crazy
>>
>>383898841
The fact there is a thread on V hating on it probably means the game is pretty good.
>>
>>383923294
Zelda isn't that much rpg, but yeah, that's a good exception, I agree with you
>>383923439
Haven't played XC tho, sadly
>>
>>383923442
I'm not xv-kun and I have
Are you retarded
>>
>>383923154
It's a thing not added until way later, Are you saying Lingering Will doesn't count as a boss fight because he wasn't in the vanilla game? The point is that the offroad is a thing already in the game now so stop pretending it doesn't count.

>>383923191
Noctis is stuck in a grab, the AI members can't do anything in those situations because it requires manual input to break free. The fuck does that somehow mean the AI is poor or gameplay is poor? That faggot is the one who got stuck because he was playing like shit, you could have avoided that by dodging or blocking or doing a parry or whatever.
>>
>>383923498
I just open the thread every now and then to see if he's still here. With the 19 hours thing i went to bed and ate breakfast and he was still here
>>
>>383923536
Ah yes just like how /v/ making fun of ME Andromeda means the game is actually GOTY

gotcha!
>>
>>383923186
Cor is a better boss fight than any of the Org13.

>>383923161
Neither was offroad driving, they even mentioned before release it sticks to the roads.
>>
>>383923326
KH2FM isn't an update though, do you honestly not see the difference?
>>
>>383923536
>V
Hmmn.
>>383923515
>that time he made a new thread just to reply to a bunch of people about KH vs FFXV
Why do it when he can do it for you?
>>
>>383923578
>Haven't played XC tho, sadly

You should, it's great.

>>383923594
You can leave out Terra as a boss, and KH2 is still a game with a plethora of bosses. Almost every single one with a mechanic unique to its own.
>>
File: kpopboybandfuntimes.jpg (88KB, 540x492px) Image search: [Google]
kpopboybandfuntimes.jpg
88KB, 540x492px
The game is buggy/glitchy as fuck and the animations can be incredibly cringy at times. The combat is meh and the story is a disjointed clusterfuck. I actually haven't gotten past Galdin Quay because the grindfest is such a chore and it's way more fun to watch others play it than to actually play it.

And yet...I still like it. Or rather I like the characters and the story they tried to tell. I broke down in tears at the ending and the mid and post credits scenes. I love the Chocobros so much, full homo. They're just the best.
>>
File: .jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>383923536
>V
>>
>>383923201
Really where was a monster truck mod with the option to jump shown off before the game was out?

What does being shown off prior have to do with anything? I can just mention the Data battles then, characters who were shown off that you thought you were going to fight but never did because they were in the GBA game instead, but hey in KH2FM you can now fight them all.
>>
>>383923339
XIII-kun on suicide watch.
>>
So does FFXV just have the best EVERYTHING? Why does he even argue then
>>
>>383922942
Is.. is this supposed to look good?
>>
>>383923904
Because he spent numerous years shilling for it and now he's trying to save face.
>>
>>383923468
tgs 2014
>>
>>383923326
>And why am I supposed to care
Basicly sums up all your "arguments". Just say "no u" once and leave the thread
>>
>>383898841
Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
>>383923594
>Noctis is stuck in a grab, the AI members can't do anything
>does that somehow mean the AI is poor
Yes actually, what else would you call AI trying to do something impossible and useless? Also, it should be possible, too bad FFXV has poorly thought out mechanics.
>j-j-just don't get grabbed
It's janky shit, dude. Being avoidable doesn't magically make it not trash.
>>
>>383923904
He made up lies and false promises about the game for years and now he has to save face by lying and damage controlling
>>
>>383924170
>too bad FFXV has poorly thought out mechanics.
This is the state of XV shitposters, making up blatant lies.
>>
File: xvsales1.jpg (2MB, 2102x1366px) Image search: [Google]
xvsales1.jpg
2MB, 2102x1366px
>>383923491
XV broke even on day 1, XV has more GOTY awards than any other FF, XV sold more than any other FF in the same time span.

Watch dogs was a new IP. XV is a mainline title in a long running franchise.

XV sold well because XV was good. They literally almost ran out of stock by the end of december which is why they sent out an additional 1m stock at the start of january

But hey you're just triggered that XV was not only received well but sold well too.
>>
Iris is pretty cute
>>
>>383923515
>That's not even fucking close baz. You know it.
Yes it is. They are both things added post release, same as the Data battles.

>>383923536
XV is the best FF in over 17 years.
>>
>>383923825
Do you want to try to type this post again? Your eternal butthurt is starting to make your posts and comparisons incoherent
>>
>>383923904
>So does FFXV just have the best EVERYTHING
Can't be flawless and the greatest Action JRPG of all time, the true apex of FF and blows the fuck out off all recent releases and other square games if there are tiny (or any) flaws, anon.
>>
>>383924313
>XV sold well because XV was good.
Then why is it the worst received single player FF?
>>
>>383923701
>KH2FM isn't an update though
KH2FM is literally an updated version of KH2.
>>
>>383924313
>>383924380
breh
>>
>>383924259
This is the state of XV-kun, literally ignoring video evidence out of sheer desperation
>>
>>383923785
>and KH2 is still a game with a plethora of bosses.
Not good ones, let alone any good secret ones.

Data battles and Terra are the only bosses anyone ever cares to mention when talking about KH2 for a reason.
>>
>>383924018
Then show me
There wasn't anything at tgs 2014 about that
>>
>>383924313
xv was also the only final fantasy to have a simultaneous release
>>
>>383924367
WoR better add an older Iris, cutest Jailbait
>>
>>383923904
Yes.
>>
File: 1498560838506.jpg (919KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498560838506.jpg
919KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw bought 5 copies of the game in hopes my tiny contribution would encourage Squeenix to make a sequel because if 13 can get one despite literally nobody asking for it or wanting it, then surely 15 can which has many people begging for more
>>
>>383923904
Man why are you so triggered that people like and defend XV? Like you don't even bother listening to the defense, you just make passive aggresive shitposts acting as if you can't say anything against criticisms of the game.
>>
>>383923962
You already samefagged a response to that post.
>>
>>383924586
Why are you so triggered that people don't like XV?
>>
>>383924470
>not being able bending the truth right in front of you
pffffff
>>
>>383924018
That isn't a monster truck that can jump or ram into enemies.
>>
To the people replying? Why?

You should know that he's insane, especially the way how a lot of you are mentioning him by name? It's like, talking to a brick wall.
>>
>>383924586
I'm just asking, i never said that i dislike the game The world doesn't just work in one way or another
>>
XVfags have shit taste but shitting on XV-kin alongside them is pretty comfy.
>>
File: 1489662473857.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489662473857.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>383924646
>still crying samefag when you got utterly btfo earlier when you did this
>>
>>383924170
>what else would you call AI trying to do something impossible and useless?
Because Ignis was already heading to attack that enemy before Noctis got stuck, do you expect Ignis to just freeze in place or something? You don't even know what you're trying to say.
>>
File: this maybe.jpg (84KB, 857x479px) Image search: [Google]
this maybe.jpg
84KB, 857x479px
>>383924479
Different guy but this might be what he's referring to. I don't know
>>
>>383924696
We're hoping to eventually bully him into killing himself.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>Check his twitter
>It's fucking hundreds of RTs of XV pics, dozens a day.

Seriously, this guy needs help
>>
>>383924386
Data battles are Orgy you can't even fight in the regular game, only in KH2FM which includes characters who was only faught in CoM. So that is in line now with a car shown going off road before. Eat shit.
>>
>>383924409
>Then why is it the worst received single player FF?
You mean one of the best received? It has more GOTY awards than any other FF, it also has more positive reviews than any other FF.
>>
>>383924696
It's weird since it's the only way these threads reach more than 100 or most of the time even 20 posts
>>
>>383924470
You're the one making shit up because you were BTFO.

>>383924792
That isn't a monster truck that can jump and ram into monsters.
>>
>>383924901
He needs a bullet.
>>
>>383924767
>do you expect Ignis to just freeze in place
He could have picked a new target. Gladio was fighting something else, go help him ffs. Is it really too much to ask that your party members don't do completely useless things? Things that are only useless because the game itself makes it so, even though it should actually help? The whole thing sucks dude.
>>
File: Really now.png (7KB, 730x89px) Image search: [Google]
Really now.png
7KB, 730x89px
>>383924696
I'd assume entertainment at this point, like prodding a bull or going to a freak show.
Same points by the anons get thrown out and negated by "no u" or "fuck off" or "quantity not quality".
It's sad that the best XV threads the ones which die quick and are when he's fucked off and there are actually decent conversations despite the negativity seen in a thread like this.
I find it stale and only lurk once the thread is nearly dead now but looking at some of his astounding and hillarious responses makes you wonder if it's worth it.
>>
>>383924901
>check his replies
>he just argues about XV just like on /v/ but less insults because he could be banned
>>
>>383924502
Irrelevant. FF13 didn't sell 6m until a whole year after release. XV sold 6m within 3 months.
>>
XV-kun is literally using 2 IPs just to surpass the 1 minute cooldown. Holy shit.
>>
>>383924670
Why are you triggered that people call out shitposters spouting bullshit against XV?
>>
Does he even play games that aren't FFXV and does he even still play FFXV?
He seems to spent more time here on /v/, he truly belongs here
>>
>>383924948
>it also has more positive reviews than any other FF.
And Skyward Sword has more positive reviews than A Link to the Past, your point?
>>
>>383924696
They can't deal with the fact that I'm right about everything.
>>
>>383924991
>monster trucks
Considering we are talking about off road driving itself and not monster trucks...pay attention
>>
>>383924758
It's OK you got exposed for samefagging.
>>
>>383925105
Did 13 have a day1 worldwide release?
>>
>>383924948
>it also has more positive reviews than any other FF
It also has a lower average score than every other mainline FF
>>
>>383924901
>no one is allowed to like XV or retweet fanart
>>
>>383924901
Does he have a job?
This is honestly my only thoughts now. Who spends their time in this shithole of a board for 19 hours of their day deflecting negative points. Aren't there better places to discuss it, hell see if /vg/ cares if mobage hasn't killed them off, or go to gamefaqs where he keeps mentioning that dude?
Who willingly does for so long?
>>
>>383925182
>Reviews/GOTY as a metric
I hate this a whole goddamn lot. There's 5000 faggots with their own websites, 80 of them tab a game as their GOTY, and all of a sudden it's the best edition in the franchise! Masterfaggots, all
>>
>>383925032
>He could have picked a new target.
Why? When you're supposed to break out of that or avoid it instead of being an idiot. You literally haven no argument.
Thread posts: 596
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.