[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember I bought South Park: Stick of Truth and enjoyed it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (47KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
47KB, 460x215px
I remember I bought South Park: Stick of Truth and enjoyed it a lot.

However, whenever I hear about Fractured But Whole, I hesitate to buy it. Will you buy Fractured But Whole or pirate it?
>>
>>383898287
Denuvo + Uplay combo means I will pirate it.
>>
I'll wait till its 20 bucks.

There have been so many delays at this point something has to be wrong with it. And as much as I enjoyed Stick of Truth it ran like hot garbage and actively hampered the experience.
>>
Having loved SoT, I would have bought this day 1. However, all the delays are worrying me; I'll wait until some people here have played it to get an idea.
>>
>>383898287
>Ubisoft

No. Ubishit is the biggest red flag that exists. You can be 1000% sure a game will be shit when they're developing a game, especially when it's their fucking B team in San Francisco that has only made fucking Rocksmith.
>>
>>383899045
They had to re write the whole game because the whole premise of the game was hillary won and trump garrison was the boss
>>
>>383898287
I'll buy it on console because PC Uplay makes me want to kill myself
>>
File: 1346552948768.jpg (96KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
1346552948768.jpg
96KB, 768x512px
I liked SoT but it was way too short, the RPG elements felt like a bit of a waste since item drops weren't all that important and the combat never evolved past what was shown in the first hour of gameplay.

I pirated it and was mildly entertained, if I paid full price for something that short I'd be pissed.
>>
>>383899045
The reason for the delay is probably because trump won, that´s why the last season was shit.
They wanted to make a genderwar and that´s what they also wanted to do in this game probably
>>
>>383902793
Plus the game was way too easy. Eventually you find gear that makes you way overpowered and you just steamroll all enemies and bosses. The game should have had more story choices, and not only the one whether you side with Kyle or Cartman.
>>
>buying single player games
>>
Given the Season 20 Commentary (which was just one video for the entire Season) and their Trump bitching its safe to say that Matt and Trey have lost it like the rest of Hollywood

Unless the plot is strictly about the boys being boys i have no interest in supporting their work after the shit that was Season 20 and their terrible Garrison Trump straw man
>>
>>383899045
Stick of Truth ran fine, and that game was also heavily delayed. I expect very little side content just like Stick of Truth. Alot of characters and quests being cut
>>
>>383898287
I am really looking forward to it. If no decent reason exists to pay full price for it then I will just wait for the steam sale.
>>
>>383903297
>Season 20
>dat scene when member berries talk about the good old days with america being more white / no fag writes
>this is supposed to be something bad
>>
>>383899045
>it ran like hot garbage and actively hampered the experience
???

I ran it on a shittop I had at the time and never had any lag or FPS drop
>>
File: evolution_of_anon.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
evolution_of_anon.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
>few seasons back
>this voting shits crazy, who cares who wins its all the same

>season 20
>it'll be really bad if this one guy wins over this woman
>lets make fun of bill for his pedo shit though
>omg trump won, literally: what the fuck have you done?!
no. they sold out.
>>
>>383902617
>>383902968
Prove it
>>
pirate beacuse Denuvo + Uplay.
>>
>>383904587
Read up some of Matt and Trey recent interviews and its obvious. They pretty much dennounced Season 20 and have promised to back off Trump.

Its obvious that the games plot was to tie in with the game like they did with stick of truth and whatever season it was that ended with cartman holding up the stick
>>
>>383905392
that whole arc was them copying game of thrones, but console wars.
>>
>>383905392
The whole presidency storyline was bad from top to bottom, it felt as if the writing team just gave up. Which is sad, because they had a few good episodes, Cock Fight and Randy as Lorde spring to mind, then it just went to shit with the whole Garrison thing.

the fuck happened
>>
>>383904253
I want to return to panel 1. I fucking miss those "here have some internets but dont spend them on an hueg xbox" days.
>>
>>383905980
They should just stop trying to connect the episodes. Having some references like lord is fine but the last season reused the same jokes constantly.
>>
>>383903297
>rickroll
i don't know if this some kind of satire i don't get or they are just really out of touch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVhxcpItk_M
>>
>>383906203
It was a edgier than it is now. I remember giving up on the site for a while because the chances of getting an accidental eyefull of CP were too damn high.
>>
I liked Stick of Truth. I pirated it though. I wouldn't pay for it. South Park has gotten really shitty though. I'll pirate Fractured, but I'm not expecting much.
>>
>>383898563
Yup, Denuvo = pirating

Already got fucked in the ass once
>>
It makes me sad how bad South park is. They've been unwatchable outside of a hand full of episodes the last five years.
>>
File: 4L_eZGD8fwH.jpg (379KB, 1368x2227px) Image search: [Google]
4L_eZGD8fwH.jpg
379KB, 1368x2227px
>>383904253
I mean, actual Trump actually didn't even show up once. The whole series was going to end with a "Hillary was the real villain all along, she's married to a pedo and basically wants to enslave males" kind of message, but Trump got elected and it fucked the ending.

That's why they're dropping the serialized plot. And Trump criticism apparently
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.