[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any good? Just spend a little too much on a physical copy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

any good?
Just spend a little too much on a physical copy.
>>
>>383898026
Yeah it's pretty nice.
>>
Ended up being one of my favorite games of all time, and I've been gayming for 20 years
>>
It was one of my favorite games of last year, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>383898026
put it in the machine and find out, silly
>>
>>383898026
It's good.
Look at Furi. Similar combat, all bosses with no exploration.
>>
>>383898449
Hasn't arrived yet, anon
:(
>>
File: IMG_9247.png (277KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9247.png
277KB, 500x500px
>>383898026
Just got done playing it and it's a lot of fun. Gave me that wonderful feeling of playing an old school grand adventure. Nice challenge to it as well.
>>
>>383898026
Cut content galore.
>>
>>383898558
You should have just gotten the steam Verizon over the summer sale.
>>
>>383898750
Is there? Such as?
>>
File: image.png (191KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191KB, 438x420px
>purchase game
>ask /v/ if it's worth it
>not just playing the fucking game and having your own opinion
Why
>>
>>383899151
seeing what you lads think about it.
it's also not here yet.
sorry for making a vidya thread, i;ll go back to making 8 DSP threads a day
>>
it's good. it has a very Legend of Zelda vibe to it's gameplay, but a bit more action oriented.

secrets are more in the vein of old FPS games, requiring you to hump the wall. (though there are tells if you can spot them)

very atmospheric. Neat soundtrack
>>
>>383899214
Come on, this has nothing to do with how many shitty non-vidya threads we have. I'm not even who you're replying to I just share the opinion that it's ridiculous to ask this anonymous imageboard for opinions before playing a game yourself.
You're setting yourself up to go into the game with other people's opinions and biases in your head already rather than going in fresh and seeing how you feel about it.
>>
>>383899742
ok
>>
>>383898026
Not really, it's a pretty generic indie 2D action game, and it doesn't even do that particularly well
>>
It's good. Nice work.

I've got my physical copy here,and I just ordered Jotun, too.
>>
Anyone want the hardcover artbook? I don't really want mine.
>>
>>383900046
Yeah. Ship to Canada, and I'll take it.
>>
>>383899214

If you made the thread before buying it, then your point would be valid. Now you're just coming off as some faggot who watches Let's Plays and donates to his favorite Twitch streamer.
>>
>>383898026
Really good. Though a bit bitch to 100%
>>
>>383900159
i made it just to piss you off
>>
really good.
only minor complaint is that the odd perspective, coupled with the artstyle can make things a bit confusing on maybe 2 or 3 screens in the game.
wonderful soundtrack as well.
>>
>>383898026
It's great. It's short but sweet and it hides too much behind secrets, which forces you to backtrack if you want to see everything. I wish it was a bit more difficult and faster paced.
>>
>>383898026
/v/ complain about pixel arts,
complain about blooms.
but if it's their cult's favorite, it's okay.
u pigs disgusts me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.