[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path of Radiance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: PoR_title_press_kit.png (893KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
PoR_title_press_kit.png
893KB, 600x839px
What does /v/ think of this game?

I've been trying to play it for a few days. I really like it, but I've started over several times. Every time I get to around chapter 7-8 I find that the characters I want to use haven't leveled the way I want or need, and I start over to try again.

Any tips anons could give? I've never played any other Fire Emblem games, so I'm not really familiar with the series' mechanics.
>>
>>383897517
>having to restart because of bad level ups
>in the one game in the series you can savescum in at anytime
>>
File: 1483801718895.png (984KB, 914x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483801718895.png
984KB, 914x700px
>Ike's up special scream in Brawl
>>
It's my favorite one, but it's hard to get a hold of one
>>
>>383897901
LLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH
>>
>>383897774
I know it doesn't seem like it from my post, but I'm honestly not trying to min-max that much. I just get to a certain point and realize Oscar is a weak ass bitch or that Ike is starved for STR, or that the exp I dumped into Soren only raised his magic by 1-2 points...

I started over and I'm trying not to use Titania as much as possible, and it's helping a little, but RNG can still fuck over level ups.
>>
>>383897963
It's really easy to get a hold of it. You just put the iso file onto a usb and put that into a softmodded wii.
>>
>>383897517
Maybe you're just underleveled by that point. Have you been relying a lot on Titania? She's a promoted unit, so she gains less exp from battles. It's usually best to use her sparingly during the early chapters and let your other units get the exp. If you're still having trouble then try a lower difficulty or start with Fire Emblem 7 instead.
>>
>>383897517
probably the worst, most boring and most redundant fire emblem with many mechanics that don't fit the series at all
>>
>>383898891
That seems rather subjective. I've always heard that this was one of the most well regarded games in the series.
>>
>>383897517
PoR is quite literally the easiest game in the series. Yes, easier than SS and Birthright. I legitimately have no fucking clue how you're struggling.

>haven't leveled the way I want or need
what the fuck? I guarantee you you're blowing this shit out of proportion. Just go ahead and keep playing, your unit stats are fine
>>
>>383897517
Eshop never Fuck nintendo
>>
>>383898073
Just keep going and don't worry about it. PoR is so easy that you still face unpromoted enemies as late as the final chapter. Not every game is like Awakening where if someone isn't capped they're useless.
>>
>>383901376
>PoR is quite literally the easiest game in the series. Yes, easier than SS and Birthright.
This. The fanbase eats it up because the writing isn't completely abysmal and they want to fuck Ike, but as far as gameplay goes PoR is practically a VN.
My best advice to you is to just not give a fuck about experience. PoR gives you plenty of opportunities to unfuck yourself, just make sure Ike stays at an appropriate level and you're fine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.