[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Overrated as fuck games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: category-105.jpg (129KB, 1200x706px) Image search: [Google]
category-105.jpg
129KB, 1200x706px
ITT: Overrated as fuck games
>>
Overrated = "I hate it because its popular"
>>
>>383891414

>Overrated

Literally a nonsense word that has zero meaning.
>>
Underrated on /v/ though
>>
>>383891639
>adjective
>The definition of overrated is something that doesn't live up to its reputation or the hype surrounding it.

Thanks, dictionary!
>>
>>383891576
it plays like shit, I thought for a game that everyone was going nuts about would actually feel reasonable to play but it's not worth the price tag right now.

It's reasonable for what it is but nowhere near as good as some people are making it out to be, not game of the year good.
>>
>>383891414

Not even shitposting, I agree with you.

It's barebones as fuck.
>>
most of the games /v/ gets wet about are overrated as fuck, see:
>BOTW
>bloodborne
>dark souls
>>
We get OP you're a hipster.
>>
I play it with my friends

Whats not fun:
>Looting (This is a huge fucking point)
>Camping/Scouting
>Sniping

Whats fun:
>Going in a high traffic area in the map
>Killing people with your fists/pan
>Killing entire squads by yourself
>>
>>383891723

You can say you don't like the game, but you can't say it's "overrated" with any semblance of legitimacy.
>>
Let me save u the trouble.

ITT:
>retards that complain about the price despite it being early access and new contents being added in constantly
>retards that complain about the game being campfest to win even though it's still able to win being aggressive if you just gitgud. i even had a 9 kills win before being damn aggressive
>retards that complain about 3rd person camera when the same advantages is available for everyone, it's not an actual advantages.
>retards that just wanna shitpost despite haven't played the game at all
>retards that watch some twitch streamer play like a retard and decides that the game is retarded
>poorfag
>retards that claimed sniper is OP and hurrrrr durrr while in a real life situation, sniping is definitely more advantageous
>retards that complain about the game running like shit because it's not optimized but it's never realistic to do optimization during early access
>retards that claim it's yet another open world survival crafting etc shit despite the game NOT being that genre. Hell, there's not even crafting in the game
>retards that only wanted to shit on the game because it's cool to hate on everything popular
>retards that claim it's streametbait shit despite it having 100~300k players, which is alot more than /v/'s beloved cult's favorite - TF2
>>
>>383892085
I do like the game, I still think it's overrated.
>>
It's fun and super tactical, especially when playing as a team.
I have the most fun landing in high traffic areas and just sprinting around trying to find a gun first
>>
>>383891414
You start
>>
>>383892209
would be cool to have bigger squads than four that is for sure, think you can with customs game now though?
>>
rating multiplayer games
>>
>>383891962
Do you spout words you don't know meaning of? Or are you just retarded
>>
just once I want to kill someone with a flying jump punch
>>
>>383892152
Hi playerunknown
>>
>>383892152
I like the game but third person is gay as shit
Everyone having the same advantage is not a justification for a game-design issue
>>
File: 1482842339046.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482842339046.png
43KB, 500x500px
>>
>>383892152
>>383892659
Third person is a problem because it doesnt give everyone the same advantage.
If youre behind a tree you can third person peek everyone behind the tree, but noone else can peek you unless they get close enough so that its first person anyway.
thats what people complain about
>>
>>383892659
>Personal opinion
good to know you're just around shitposting.
If i think first person is gay as shit, does that makes me right now?
u must be a retard
>>
>>383893591
AND IT APPLIED TO U AS WELL, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKING RETARD.

What's next??
You wanna claim that you running infront of others is unfair?
and there need to be an indicator of everyone 500m around you so you don't get sniped or backstab??
>>
>>383893630
>>Personal opinion
Well no shit anon riveting revelation
>>
>>383894103
His point is that it favours a defensive playstyle in most cases
But you're a complete moron judging by your posts so keep on being dense
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.