[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolfenstein: Old Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170714164342_1.jpg (846KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170714164342_1.jpg
846KB, 2560x1440px
/v/ recommends this game, over New Order even sometimes and Im having a tremendously hard time figuring out why. Really enjoyed the throw back to run and gun FPS and picked this up in the sales expecting more of the same.

Instead it feels like its entirely made from recycled, cut and canned content. Stealth is half asked and poorly implemented, smeared over the run and gun mechanics which have remained unchanged. With even less story direction and interaction, very little character interaction and far too much running around every part of the map pulling levers for hours on end. Even the secret areas are frustrating, I just found my first one, a bed that makes you play the Original Wolfenstein, and rather than being just a short 'best of' of the game, its a million dead ends.

Im 3 hours into this game, is it going to get any better. Picture related, rubber suit wearing enemies totally immune to bullets? Its like they really want you not to have fun with this like before.
>>
>>383885718

Apparently the Old Blood has a slow start.
>>
>>383885718
thats because the game is entirely cut content, they slapped that shit together in like 6 months remember
>>
>>383885718
You don't like the new Wolfenstein where you kill lots of nasty evil nazis?!?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>383886849
My issue is not killing them fast and hard enough, game is too slow and lacks the satisfaction, Im killing everyone with one shot from the silenced pistol and this is how the games wants to be played.
>>
>>383885718
why does this game look so shit when it isnt reusing assets?
>assets from New Order
Crisp on medium
>assets from Old Blood
Blurry mess on max
>>
>>383885718
>throw back to run and gun FPS
more like take pot shots at goons from behind cover with generic rifle gun a la CoD
anyone that thinks TNO or Doom is a through back to any old games have not played those games.
>>
>>383887130
doesnt help that everything is reused so frequently in a level and nothing is particularly memorable.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.