[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We will never get a gameplay only trailer that will generate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>creators of one of the best FPS games in the world that revolutionized online gaming get fucked by activison
>half the studio voluntarily leaves with them to go start a new company free from the oppressive cuckary that is Activision
>wait years for them to reveal what they are working on
>first reveal of gameplay is THIS
>game turns out to be somewhat bland and mediocre

Is there a bigger let down in video games? That when you saw the raw gameplay it looked amazing and you were let down?
>>
>>383883891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S70MNAzmCQ

Trailer attached
>>
>>383883891
There was hype on this game? Must have missed it then
>>
TF is great though?
>>
>>383883891
>bland and mediocre
(You)
>>
>>383883891
Titanfall is good but its not the COD killer people were hyping it up too be
>>
>>383884217
>every single review say it's good but becomes boring very quickly
>huge player retention issues
>no real sense of flow to matches due to movement mechanics and map designs, compared to COD where you actually have to worry about map control

Yeah I'll stand by those words.
>>
>>383884495
>no real sense of flow to matches due to movement mechanics and map designs, compared to COD where you actually have to worry about map control
That's what makes it good. It's arena shooter, not some gay Camperfield.
>>
Titanfall always looked bland. In fact, the trailer did a poor job of portraying how fun it is to traverse the environment and how you shouldn't use sights. It looked like CoD with mechs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.