[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna assemble a dev team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11

File: reyry45y54yd.jpg (38KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
reyry45y54yd.jpg
38KB, 560x420px
Hey guys,

So I'm studying software engineering at uni and I'm starting to fucking hate it. I have no intention to be some backroom mouth-breathing desk lackey and it seems like that's what all my senior courses are prepping me for. What I'd really like to do right now is become a game designer, and I already have a number of fresh mechanics and game premises under my belt, but the problem is I don't have the discipline to animate/produce a fully polished game myself. So I guess what I'm asking is whats the best way to assemble a trustworthy dev team?

Pic mostly unrelated, just the kind of stat bullshit which is making me wanna drop out.

Cheers friends
>>
>What I'd really like to do right now is become a game designer
so you want to be a backroom mouth-breathing desk lackey except your title is video games related
>>
>>383870724
my implication is that being a backroom desk lackey is something completely uninspired. Like the people commissioned to make a database management system for a corp or some shit
>>
>>383870724
And naturally as the lead designer has less to do with the bulk of the coding and more do do with, you know, prototyping/storyboarding/designing
>>
>>383870647
>I have no intention to be some backroom mouth-breathing desk lackey
at least you'll have a stable job. people really need to quit romanticizing game development. more and more of it is outsourced every year and working conditions at the main offices get worse and worse. more and more studios just contract out the work so you have absolutely zero security. if you want to make video games just download an engine and dick around in your spare time.
>>
>under my belt
Dude what. Either youre a useless idea guy or you have a portfolio to show to other students looking for a project.
>>
>>383871134
Well yeah im not looking for job security, I'm happy to go big or bust. I'm looking to bring an team of indie programmers together to work on a project out of passion rather than financial reasons (at first at least) . I'm just wondering what would be the best way to go about networking and finding such people, ya dig
>>
>>383871217
well yeah I know how to code in java and C, and I have working prototypes for a number of said ideas. So I'm not some useless 'ideas guy'.
>>
>>383871356
Get a stable job. After putting away an emergency fund (Suggested $2k for major illness, tragedy, etc.) start putting away money for "game development." Save up some money, commission an artist for sprite sheets/models/etc. Use those to make a prototype/demo. Use prototype/demo to pitch idea to other people. Make your game in a respectable time of several years instead of wasting time dreaming.
>>
>>383871446
and the problem is other students around me aren't risk takers, noone I know seems interested in indie development. Plus whats to stop people just running off with my ideas is I just show it to them in 'portfolio'
>>
>>383871565
mmm no
>>
>>383871754
Alright. I'll catch ya in the game dev threads bitching about not having any artists when you don't have any money to pay them for things :^)
>>
>>383870647
>the problem is I don't have the discipline to animate/produce a fully polished game myself
>So I guess what I'm asking is whats the best way to assemble a trustworthy dev team?

So you don't want to be a backroom mouth-breathing desk lackey, you want to assemble a team of backroom mouth-breathing desk lackeys to do your bitch work. Yeah, no, go fucking do it yourself. There's no easy path to success in which you don't have to do anything you don't like or put in any actual effort, that kind of half-assed thinking will get you nowhere.

At the very least, go get Clickteam Fusion and start with a little 2D game project and actually finish it like I did
>>
>>383870647
are you nay good? What kind of game would you like to make?

I've tried teaming up with programmers like a million times by now, and they all just end up giving up or disappearing after a couple of months, but here's my tumblr if you want to contact me:

http://theonian.tumblr.com/
>>
>>383870647
start doing stuff on your own, outside of what you learn in classes
>>
>>383870647

Just study for programmer and learn c# and that shit for Android.

When you have some Jobs, apply to games studios.

Engineering is a meme. Only faggots lurking a title
>>
>>383870647
>Wanna assemble a dev team

nope. Tons of jackasses ripping off everyone else these days. It's not safe to start a team with random people you don't know.

Next thing you know, he will steal everything and put it on steam under his name.
>>
>So I guess what I'm asking is whats the best way to assemble a trustworthy dev team?

First step is to build a prototype.

Second step is to look somewhere else.
>>
>>383871629
Did you just put portfolio in quotes? What the actual fuck. You have no idea how the world works.
>>
>>383872068
Clickteam Fusion, I'll look into that ty
>>
>>383871002
so what in the fuck does that have to do with software engineering?
>>
>and I already have a number of fresh mechanics and game premises under my belt, but the problem is I don't have the discipline to animate/produce a fully polished game myself
So you're an ideas guy.
>>
>>383872109
Ahh these are the kind of responses I'm after, I'll definitely hit you up later once study gets too tedious
>>
>>383871905
>Why won't these greedy retards understand this could be huge and imagine the EXPOSURE
>>
>Going on /v/ for advice
>Wanting to be a game developer in 2017
>Can't discipline himself to do it on his own
>Claims he has new mechanics under the belt
Like pottery
Actual protip : network network network. At uni, if you don't have a network already in place you're gonna have a bad time. Your question on how to recruit shows that you have no network yet, so tough times ahead. Make friends, and befriend their friends and make yourself useful and relevant now (helping out, writing articles, make your website, go full social media). Your team will create itself like this. This is especially important if you're going full indie, etc.

Another tip : go for mobile games if you have "fresh mechanics", nobody will see you among the hundreds of monthly releases of desktop/console games.
>>
>>383872298
what about GDX for android? I was thinking about looking into that cus its java based
>>
>>383872397
Yeah thats my biggest fear :c
>>
>>383872635
I'm not greedy m9, I just don't see myself being in the position to pay someones wages any time soon. I want people to work with me because they have vision and faith in our project
>>
>>383870647
>this is too hard I want to do something FUN

listen friend and listen carefully
there are exactly 3 million other 20 year old guys who like video games as much as or more than you who want to do the same thing and odds are many of them are better at it and have much better plans than you. do whatever you want, you may be the next mcmillan or fnaf man whos name I forgot but if you just quit school or switch degrees you will have no back up.

just finish your fucking degree (unless you're taking out loans, then its a whole different story) and get a job, and if you REALLY like video games, make it a labor of love that will land you some money.
>>
>>383872662
Oh and befriend your teachers, it's not high school anymore. And go do professional interviews of actual game devs on your spare time
>See what game companies you have near
>Call them to have an appointment with a game designer
>90% of them won't have the time
>Maybe one will accept that you buy him lunch
>Make them talk about their job for an hour
>Get their email contact
>???
>PROFIT!
This is INSANELY useful and extremely well percieved.
>>
>>383872925
>our project

then you better make a good fucking project with assets, a solid outline, sales goals, marketing strategies, etc. and a portfolio of other things you've already completed before you could ever ask someone to have faith in you
>>
>>383872991
Look mate I get it, but I think I'm in the top percentile and I have what it takes - is there really any point tryna convince me otherwise?
>>
im pretty good at 2d animation
>>
>>383873108
>top percentile

of what
people who have "fresh mechanics and game premises"? because that is literally nothing. do you actually have strong coding skill? good eye for design? excellent pixel art or 3d modelling? good writing?
>>
File: MissileSpam.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MissileSpam.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>whats the best way to assemble a trustworthy dev team?
Get a lot of money and/or do some of the development work yourself.
>>
>>383870647
Can I be the idea guy
>>
>>383873025
Cheers for the tips, my cohort isn't really the network-y sort but I guess I can just aggressively friendly aha I was just hoping to hear about some online platform for this kind of shit? like maybe diaspora iunno?
>>
>>383873359
lol I'm not saying I wouldn't take in the ideas of my team
>>
>>383873168
contact deets?
>>
>>383873374
so you were looking for a place where people would teach you how to code, make art for, and sell your game for free
>>
The way you write makes it pretty clear that you aren't too bright. You gon' crash and burn.
>>
File: 1390192297459.jpg (196KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1390192297459.jpg
196KB, 1360x768px
The more I read OP's posts the more I realize he's just a little shit. OP I hope you really try what you're planning ITT, it's gonna make you grow up.
>>
>>383873652
game dev is 99% inspiration and 1% perspiration

>>383873548
[email protected]
>>
>>383872925
>I want people to work with me because they have vision and faith in our project
So which is it? Are you in charge, or is it a collaboration? Don't worry, though, I already know the answer.
>>
>>383873749

You get it

I'll be in touch
>>
>>383873749
>game dev is 99% inspiration and 1% perspiration
t. babby who's never been in mid development hell, and never will
>>
>>383873749
Might explain why 99% of game devs are uninspired for all their perspiring.
>>
>>383873108
>but I think I'm in the top percentile
Based on what? Ideas?
>>
>>383873873
No I'm looking for collaboration, dickhead
>>
File: 1290802414329.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
1290802414329.gif
1MB, 230x290px
@383873749
Cue the (you)s
>>
>>383873168
>posts nothing to prove it
are you a "concepts" guy like op
>>
>>383873985
I'm really trying to avoid having to justify myself here pal
>>
This is good bait, I like it

You exude the baseless confidence of an average university student extremely well. That with the addition of going straight for the job of ideas guy is just too notch stuff, keep it up OP you are great at pretending to be retarded, you will get far here
>>
>>383874084
You said you don't have the discipline to animate/produce a fully polished game yourself. So how are you in the top percentile and have what it takes?
>>
>>383873749

pfft hahaha
what is your experience to say this
>>
File: man-of-ideas.gif (45KB, 560x174px) Image search: [Google]
man-of-ideas.gif
45KB, 560x174px
Is this the LOL thread?
>>
File: Untitaaled.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitaaled.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>383874080
i tried to make a game but i'm not good enough at math to be a programmer
>>
>>383874095
Senpai you don't need to be a career veteran to be an Ideas guy, you either have what It takes, or you don't. I believe I have what it takes
>>
>>383874282
Ideas guy is a relentlessly mocked term for someone who contributes shitall after the planning meeting
>>
File: 1469989032222.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469989032222.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
I'm a writer primarily and I have experience with mathematics and game design, and modest experience with coding (made basic FPS in unity for technical purposes). Got some baseline STEM education so I'm also familiar with newtonian physics. If you want to shoot me an email send it to [email protected]. If you do want a guy a step above ideas guy (I can at least write well and I am educated) message me there, I'll give you my actual email and contact details then (do not post contact details in 4chan directly).
>>
>>383874282
>I believe I have what it takes
going to copy the other anon and ask what you're basing this on
>>
>>383874281
>Konata's School Shooter Sim
>>
I can't quite tell how much of this thread is real people completely not understanding the field, but if that number is any bigger than 0 you mother fuckers have to heavily re-evaluate yourselves
>>
>>383874424
Cheers will do
>>
>>383874591
I feel like there's exactly 1 person not understanding the field and he's going to stir up the hopes and dreams of some other poor saps
>>
>>383870647
heres my tip op.
You might not have good luck here. Try searching around campus in places where you can find actual devoted programmers who are really into the trade. Dont, hire, artists, in university, theyre spoiled assholes. Find more experienced ones who have a portfolio and are in the grind theyre more appreciative. Make the game simple and always focus on the programming. what most indie developer companies forget is the code and you dont want a buggy mess. Dont worry about game design. Fun games arent hard to make, the programming is what is challenging. Practice graphic design too.
>>
Proving my self would also be fucking myself over, that's half the problem
>>
>>383874801
how
>>
>>383874710
It's that or he is just pretending to be this retarded. Most of his posts feel like jokes so I am pretty sure that's the case, but it just makes all the genuine responses look even worse.
>>
>>383871356
>i'm happy to go big or bust
how retarded are you to not have any foresight or even any idea as to why this is the worst idea on the planet
>>
File: 1480312857176.jpg (17KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480312857176.jpg
17KB, 236x350px
>>383874591
I'm >>383874424 and I'm not hoping to join up in some masterpiece quest, I just like to write and design and (sorta) code and shit. I want to help OP literally just out of the goodness of my heart, it'll serve as experience for both him and for me.
>>
>>383874281
Honestly, that looks pretty good right there. That reload animation is smooth af.

Like, put some levels and simple enemies and you got a cute little meme-based Contra style run n gun.
>>
>>383874801
>Proving my self would also be fucking myself over
Explain.
>>
>>383874926
Because If I fail I'll just sudoku famalam
>>
>>383874960
I hope you understand OP is playing an act and your "act of kindness" is just another (you) on his basement wall
>>
>>383875047
here's a tip
skip the process and just kill yourself now, you'll never have any success
>>
>>383875051
If he's only trolling, oh man woe is me I lost lliterally 2 minutes writing a post. If he's for real then I can help a guy out. I understand there's no real loss for me, so might as well go a bit out on a limb and offer some help.
>>
>>383875047
>I'll just sudoku
What's stopping you right now? You have what it takes.
>>
>>383871446
>well yeah I know how to code in java and C
Holy shit man I literally can't believe you. There is no way that a single human being can know how to code in java and C. You may very well be the next Turing.
>>
>>383872525
It only does 2D mind you. You can still make good things with it, Freedom Planet and all the FNAF games are made with it.

I got friends who are all like "I wanna downlod unity and make a cool 3D game", but I've trawled the appstore and dark corners of steam. A shitty 3D game looks and plays way worse than a shitty 2D game. I'd rather cute MS paint sprites than having to stare at the same store-bought unity assets.
>>
>>383874960
Yeah see I feel we are probably have the same lvl of experience, and you seem like a reasonable guy. The annoying this say send you a jar. of one of my mobile game prototypes:

1) how do you know its not some virus
2) how do I know you're not gonna run away with the Idea and fuck me over .-.
>>
>>383875184
It reads like the same joke that people have been doing for years.
Ideas guy attempts to recruit a team to do literally everything for him while boasting about how his ideas are top notch, canned laughter goes here.
Your enthusiasm to help is noted but try to direct it at people who aren't clinically challenged
>>
>>383875047
That's so retarded I should tell you to kys but like, you can just publish your work under a different name and change the name once you know how to make the game good.
>>
>>383875271
I'm sorry what
>>
>>383875271
He surely meant more like distant friends, you remember their names but you can't remember what they do in their lives.
>>
>>383870647
If you have to ask, and especially if you have to ask /v/ of all places, you don't have what it takes. Give up now.
>>
>>383875442
mmm no Java is easy
C's a bit more of a pain cus of all of the fucking pointers and redundancy and shit but I've never been stumped by it
>>
>>383875285
>The annoying this say send you a jar. of one of my mobile game prototypes:
Holy shit, go back to fucking school and learn to speak normally before you do anything.
>>
>>383875540
Kek I've just made this thread out of study procrastination really, plus hey on the fuckin tiny chance someone like minded stumbles on this thread then worth it
>>
>>383875285
Well, for the first one it's not like I can't scan the file with a cocktail of software first. And for the second, well, that's a bit more tricky. All I can say is that I believe ideas are cheap, and the last thing I need is to steal someone else's files to pack it in my own profit. I feel that this is a two-way deal, in that we both need a bit of trust.
And, to be fair, you could just not send me any files or big data like that, I'm comfortable to be kept at arm's reach. I want to provide, not really take away.
>>
>>383875692
just because I dont bother error checking 4chan posts doesnt mean Im not well spoken, my ingenious friend
>>
>>383875828
His ideas are top percentile
>>
>>383870647
I can be your idea guy.
>>
>>383875828
okk well I guess I'll hit you up down the track with a few tasks once I'm more serious about this dev team, just remember if you like what you see I'm happy to fully bring you in to the fold
>>
>>383876062
>once I'm more serious
but OP, I thought you were in the top percentile and had what it takes
>>
>>383876135
It's 99% inspiration baby, don't sweat it
>>
>>383870647
>I already have a number of fresh mechanics and game premises under my belt
Stories of an idea guy, another fucking chapter.
>>
>>383876441
Its the same chapter every time

Getting real tired of this book
>>
>>383876441
the real question is how does one get "fresh mechanics and game premises" under ones belt

is thinking of them enough to get them under there
>>
>>383876754
A good 5 minutes evey day before bedtime
>>
>>383876841
>>383876754
>>383876569
>>383876441
>>383876214
>>383876135

I feel for you guys :(
>>
A true ideas guy, doesn't mind sharing his ideas with everyone because he has like 5 or 6 more already in the pipeline.
Ideas are pretty cheap and easy really.

In fact I'll come up with one right now: A top down Zelda/RPG styled game with scenes that switch out and play like a visual novel, thematically based on the idea of romance keeping evil at bay.

A real ideas guy also probably kind of crazy too.
The sort of guy people think "dude are you high" when he comes out with some strange shit, but he's actually stone sober.
>>
>>383877306
Yeah Idea guy threads would be better as an exercise in creativity with people trying to come up with game ideas/gameplay, not to be confused with people trying to come up with the basic plot to a story.
>>
>>383877306
>Ideas are pretty cheap and easy really.

hence why they are scorned by real development teams and essentially useless without other skills
>>
>>383877539
Wiriting is important still though, I wish we could have game writing threads as much as game ideas threads because if there is one thing professional vidya development shares with TV and Film, particularly animated films is the process of storyboarding.

Its critical planning and management actions like these most indie devs (and arguably some big devs) that fail tend to skip. It truly is as much about presentation and it is about functionality.

Its like story hooks in book writing. You have to put the interesting shit in the right places to motivate people to continue reading. Most people give up reading a book at the opening if its bad or they get half way in and nothing is engaging them.
Its your job as a creator to make people care, creating intrigue.
>>
I'm always confused whether it's bait or not whenever this kind of thread comes up.
>>
>>383878250
I think a thread coming up with ways to tell a story in a video game with out relying on cutscenes would make for a better thread, but as I'm not a or aspiring writer, I don't know where to even begin with such a discussion.

>>383878432
More than likely bait
>>
>>383870647
i'll be your writer
>>
>>383878972
DEAR
>>
File: 1494560964724.jpg (101KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
1494560964724.jpg
101KB, 1024x937px
>>383878916
>but as I'm not a writer or aspiring to be one.

Sorry for the mistake
>>
>>383870647
Desu fampai I have some genuinely good gameplay and narrative ideas too but I can't draw or make music and most coding makes me rage 2 hours in.
>>
>>383879247
What I'm about to say applies to OP as well, get a job relevant to your skill, as companies will more than likely have tips and tricks to help you solve a given problem outside of what you would be taught in a classroom.
>>
>>383878916
You begin by analysing other games and see where they get it right anon.

I would choose to use Elder Scrolls as a case study to discuss it, (since it has multiple ways it tells story and convey information), and then also discuss indie games like Offspring Fling! that use a lot of visual communication, (Plus there is an amazing artcle that talks about its hidden speedrunning depth), or discuss something like Braid which intrigues people with the concept of mystery.
>>
>>383871446
You haven't been programming long enough to know C, let alone c++
>>
>>383870647
>but the problem is I don't have the discipline to animate/produce a fully polished game myself. So I guess what I'm asking is whats the best way to assemble a trustworthy dev team?

>how do I get people to do 97% of the workload for me

Ideas aren't worth shit.
>>
>>383879920
All of them have been thought of anyways, haven't they?
>>
>>383881921
Literally no one cares about your ideas.

If you wanna be an idea guy, you either need to have money or be good at getting money to pay people to make the game for you.
>>
>>383870647
I am a game-dev with over 10 years of experience. I did a lot of hobby projects for fun and also a lot professional stuff. You should stop thinking too big right now. Do a small project completely on your own. You do not have to b perfect with everything but you have to find your best skills. I mainly did webDev in Uni and later also as a day job for a while btw. GameDev as a whole is something you can not simply learn, without doing some actual work. It is also quite expensive, even if you are just doing something small. Being an "ideas man" is the same as having no skills. Ideas are worthless without execution. If you like to construct and write story's, start being a writer. Be persistent.
>>
>>383870647
Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGar7KC6Wiw
>>
>>383870647
I've worked in vidya for the last 6 years, aaa and indie. Take the regular backroom job. Making generic software for a corporation is twice as lucrative and working on games is not the dream it sounds. I love my job but it is not for most people. You get to see features cut, mechanics added only to influence KPI, you spend your whole life under the scrutiny of autistic teenagers and the executive producers and publishers who have not played games in so long that in 2017 they honestly want you to scrap what makes your game unique and challenging, because there is no data to show it'll be lucrative, and actually unironically push you to make the game survival and crafting because they just heard about steam.

Working in vidya is absolutely just shitting where you eat. Take the tech job and use the literally doubled wage to fund passion projects on your own time.
>>
Should I go for Computer Science if I want to make games in the future?
>>
>>383870647
>I have no intention to be some backroom mouth-breathing desk lackey

Study mathematics/theoretical computer science. Stay in uni.

best way to become a lackey-mouthing breathe-desker is to drop out and then inevitably being forced to apply to sub-par code-monkey jobs when your game design dreams don't work out.

Don't be an idiot. Acquire knowledge, fuck bitches.
>>
>>383883352
>lackey-mouthing

heh.
>>
Pro tip:

If you want to drop out because:

- you think you can self-study more efficiently
- you think you don't need the stuff you're studying and there's no discipline tailored to your needs
- you think you can skip foundational knowledge and go straight to specialized knowledge
- you think the pacing of uni is limiting you
-
- literally ANY REASON other than "I already have a project that is taking off and that project needs 100% of my time" Most of the time, not even that

YOU ARE A FUCKING DELUSIONAL IDIOT.

Yes, self-study is possible. Yes, a small fraction of the population is smart enough to achieve degree-level knowledge through self study. But even those people benefit from the resources given to you at a university. Every justification you can bring up is your laziness in disguise.

So you don't want to do homework because you're already able to do it? But you also will have the self-discipline to reinforce knowledge you have and tackle knowledge you don't?

So uni takes away too much of your time and you could learn more efficiently but you also dick around on netflix 6 hrs a day and then complain about the remaining 6 hrs of classes?

DONT BE RETARDED
>>
Hey guys, I have a really amazing idea for a video game that will 100% be successful, but coding is too confusing for me so I need people to work with. I will share my idea with you if you commit to the project.
>>
>>383883727
This would be solid advice if college didn't put you tens of thousands to a hundred thousand dollars in debt.

t. College dropout who makes 100k+ in silicon valley
>>
>>383884331
Ah, wanted to add that this is more applicable to europe. During study, I've payed 300 bucks per semester and that included public transport in all of Berlin. Yeah, for US dropping out might be an option.

There are still loads of people who think this way here in Europe.
>>
>>383884536
Where'd you study bro?
>tfw there are entire fields of study at Potsdam university pretty much only populated by "students" who are only enrolled to get cheap public transports
>>
File: 1479203318270.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1479203318270.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>earlier this year
>want to get into gamedev
>decide to start by learning 3D modeling in blender so I can create my own assets and i'm already experienced in photoshop
>self-study enough to the point where I'm competent at modeling and quite enjoy it
>next step: learning how to UV Unwrap
>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>been stalling ever since
I should probably get another ritalin prescription or something. Maybe I should intentionally get banned on 4chan giving me one less thing to waste my time on.
>>
>>383870647
having a good concept as well as leadership ability and money
>>
So OP is just an ideaguy?
>>
File: describe-you.png (31KB, 471x542px) Image search: [Google]
describe-you.png
31KB, 471x542px
>>383870647
Step 1: Go to AGDG on /vg/
Step 2: See for yourself the type of faggot you will become if you don't do your damn job
Step 3: Due to fear of what you will become, do your job
Step 4: Job is done, sell product
Step 5: Profit
>>
>>383885810
>funny fuk, bro
Yep that's me
>>
>>383885810
tax
hey
whore

Not sure about that.
>>
>>383870647

do unity and unreal engine courses and build simple games to learn how they work, and make some stuff and put it on a digital portfolio and try to find some studios to hire you on as a worker drone and learn from senior designers telling you what to do
>>
>>383885810

>bro
>pal
>lad

wew
>>
>>383885810
>ape
>whore
>foe

I am a terrible person.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.