[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tekken thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494539509427 (1).jpg (1MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1494539509427 (1).jpg
1MB, 3000x4000px
>tfw playing tekken
>tfw advacing ranks
>tfw you are seeing hard work rewards
>tfw after hours and hours of being destroyed now you are starting to win matches and now blues aren't rival for you

are you enjoying tekken 7?
>>
>>383868280
it's shit so i went back to sfv desu
>>
File: me about SFV.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
me about SFV.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>383868368
yeah, sure.
>>
>>383868280
Nah, whenever I played it all I could imagine was harada laughing at me for accepting half a game just because capcom has been repeatedly shitting the bed recently
>>
>>383868368
Honestly though. I agree with this. I bought Tekken 7 for my friend and I and we literally laughed at how bad we thought the game was. There's 8 frames of input delay (even more than SFV has now) and rage arts are so stupid.
>Beat on someone the ENTIRE GAME.
>Get them to 30%
>Aw, fuck, better back off, because if I do ANY attack, they can react to it with a rage art, which has full armor and can punish me for it.

Are my friend and I missing something? Or is this as retarded as it sounds? I've posted this in nearly every Tekken 7 thread and no one has answered satisfactory.
>>
>>383869282
For casual, yeah rage arts are like that, but with once you get into the game, rage arts are pretty worthless unless you combo into them because of how easy they are to bait and punish
>>
>>383869743
What move can you possibly do to bait it out? You can have rage art, and wait for any visual stimuli to enter your eyeballs, mash the input and punish it.

Also, what the fuck is sidestepping even for? I can't avoid any fucking moves with it.
>>
>>383869860
confirmed that you don't play fighting games lmao
>>
>>383870315
This isn't a fucking argument. I primarily play Street Fighter 5 and Guilty Gear Eggzard and am interested in getting into this new fighting game. These are my observations from playing (a low skill level). Can you please help me understand more?
>>
>>383869282
>dash up
>retard pulls out his rage art
>block then launch him for the retard he is
Rage arts are a double edged sword. It helps good players even more than noobs. Rage arts aren't going to save you from Orange and Red ranks.
>>
>>383871006
Jabs, or basic movement can trick people into using Rage arts. Eliza is the only character who has a rage art fast enough to fuck over someone using jabs. But they have to be really fucking fast.
>>
>>383871063
But what if they don't fall for that dash up? What do you do then? Do you just have to sit there and keep trying to bait it out until they do it? This entire system is broken, in Street Fighter, when you get someone to low health, sure they gain meter or ultra or V-Trigger, but they have to at least DO something to get the ball rolling, not just use it and have the move automatically armor through shit infinitely. Like what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>383869282
Rage arts aren't instant. If someone is really twitchy you can just whiff a jab in front of them and then block the incoming rage art. Alternativelly just dashing in can make people trigger it.

And if you truly have been destroying someone the whole round before rage, you can just go and eat it. Just throw out something heavy hitting and trade with the rage. You get hit but after that you still have life lead and they have nothing.
>>
>>383871294
If you can walk up to the dick sucking distance, just throw them. Or jab in their face until they start doing shit.
>>
>>383871294
Then keep doing it until he whiffs or does a rage art.

You assume people have extremely fast reflexes and defense 100% of the time. If you really were experienced in playing fighting games you'd know that having your hp below 30% puts you in a lot of pressure. If someone were to rage art on you on reaction, then you're simply too predictable. If you're pulling out a rage art you have to be damn sure it's going to hit because a lot of punishers will deal enough damage to kill you. And even then most rage arts are launch punishable.
>>
>>383871294
>>383871874
Perform a slide boom.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.