[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the closest video game to pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2377943-ld12.jpg (86KB, 468x678px) Image search: [Google]
2377943-ld12.jpg
86KB, 468x678px
what is the closest video game to pic related?
>>
>>383865285
your life?
>>
The one Valkyrie Profile NDS game where you can sacrifice your allies in order to empower them in their final battle
>>
>>383865285

MGS

You got snake running up in the background and that mummy guy is psycho mantis.
>>
Dark Souls
>>
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
>>
Berserk and the band of the hawk
>>
E.Y.E.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (12KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
12KB, 245x205px
>>383865285
After I beat Dragon Quest IV I noticed some similarities.

>guy is hyped up to all hell throughout the game
>he's the leader of a group
>his initial plans are foiled
>some bad shit happens
>he snaps
>turns into an unholy abomination
>>
Morrowind
>>
>>383865285
Bad Rats
>>
File: snes9x-x64_2017-06-29_21-58-49.png (164KB, 1048x950px) Image search: [Google]
snes9x-x64_2017-06-29_21-58-49.png
164KB, 1048x950px
>>383865285

Genealogy of the Holy War

>Alvis brands Sigurd and his army as traitors and orders their execution
>Sigurd's wife doesn't even remember him and is in love with Alvis
>Sigurd's army is wiped out and Alvis executes Sigurd
>Alvis establishes the new Grannvale Empire to unify the entire continent and becomes its first Emperor
>>
>>383865285
Tales of Berseria
Dragon's Dogma has Berserk costumes in-game
Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
Bloodborne
Dark Souls
>>
Obviously Sephiroth going berserk in nibelheim, in a little scale of course.
>>
>>383866778
But at what point does Cloud's dad's friend pay Cloud's dad to have buttsex with Cloud?
>>
>>383865519
thread should have stopped here this is the only correct answer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.