[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that everyone seems to hate that you enjoy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Castlevania_64_(NA).jpg (104KB, 698x489px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_64_(NA).jpg
104KB, 698x489px
Games that everyone seems to hate that you enjoy.
>>
>>383865284
I like Legacy of Darkneas much more, but i enjoyed it very much.
>>
File: 1473984755718.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
1473984755718.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
>>383865284
>Old Konami logo
>>
>>383865284
I liked it too tbqh. Best 3D castlekino
>>
Lords of Shadow 2.

Loved it.

>Stealth sections total about 10mins the entire game.
>Metroidvania style instead of linear
>Better graphics
>>
File: Donkey_Kong_64_(NA).png (868KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
Donkey_Kong_64_(NA).png
868KB, 800x557px
I enjoyed it much more than Banjo-Tooie
>>
File: Dorothy.jpg (42KB, 613x555px) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy.jpg
42KB, 613x555px
Skyward Sword. It's hand hold-y and the NPC companion is annoying, but the same is true of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. Possibly even more so in those games. I had no problem with the motion controls, which seems to put me in a minority in regards to that. Am I just exceptionally well coordinated?

The main reason I like it was that it took a cue from Majora's Mask and scaled down the world a little bit to condense the interesting bits. Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time to a lesser extent had grand, expansive worlds with fuck all to do in them. In Skyward Sword and Major's Mask, you were never more than a short walk away from something.

It also did this with the items. Since A Link to The Past, Zelda games have had a ridiculous inventory mostly filled with useless items that you only have to use once or twice. Cutting it down to, I think it was eight items made it so each item had to have more depth and be more useful. I actually found myself using bombs outside of situations specifically crafted for bombs to be used.

If Nintendo would just do away with the sidekick characters altogether and be less hand hold-y, Skyward Sword would be damn near my idea of a perfect Zelda game.
>>
>>383865284
The Pinochio SNES game
FF XIII
Crash Bash
Shadow the Hedgehog
The turtles in time remake by Ubisoft
>>
>>383865284
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Secret Agent Clank
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Game and Wario
Theatrhythm Curtain Call (don't know if people hated that one or not)
>>
>>383867016
I loved that Clank game on PSP.
>>
Fuck the haters and the Mech Warrior purists.
This shit was fun as hell and so was the multiplayer.
>>
File: 1350353846868.jpg (50KB, 384x494px) Image search: [Google]
1350353846868.jpg
50KB, 384x494px
>>383865284

Playing as Carrie saves the game
>>
>>383865284
Harmony of Dissonance
>>
>>383866432
this

OOOH BANANA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.