[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: soul calibur v.jpg (25KB, 570x317px) Image search: [Google]
soul calibur v.jpg
25KB, 570x317px
What went right?
>>
>>383864395
The character creator
>>
File: Zwei-SoulCalibur-V-by_eonforgery.jpg (198KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Zwei-SoulCalibur-V-by_eonforgery.jpg
198KB, 800x1163px
Introduced best boi
>>
>>383864395
>no link
>right
>>
>>383865649
Link was trash. Heihachi was better.
>>
CASUALS HATE IT

>>383865649
Giving Nintendo 3rd party titles is always a mistake.
>>
>>383864395
>>383865265
You're not tricking anyone, Dust.
>>
You'd think that if things went right with SCV the online and tournament scene would have been active for a bit longer.
>>
>What went right?
Patty's idealization of his mom
>>
>>383864395
It's really hard to think of anything the game did right. I guess making guard impacts cost meter was good, but we really didn't need a "just" blocking system to replace it. Soul Calibur didn't need EX moves and supers either.
>>
>>383865649
>>383867441
ITT beta faggots who never played SPAWN.
>>
>>383864395
Pretty good for 8 months of dev time

On the bad side, you could still tell it was 8 months of dev time

>>383869418
>Soul Calibur didn't need EX moves and supers either.
This is the biggest thing to me. It goes against what SC is all about, so I'd actually rather play 2 or even 4 is someone asked me to. V just made some bad calls and obviously didn't have enough time to course correct.
>>
i liked most of the new characters tbqh
>>
>>383869717
I might have liked them too if the game had endings for them or anything at all to tell us what they were about. Except the new stick fighting kid, fuck him. I wanted Kilik's stick moves back, not this jackass style.
>>
This sweet ass outfit.
>>
>>383869418
>>383869672

For some reason although I hate the introduction of Rage Arts and also the Street Fighter(y) characters Akuma and Eliza in Tekken, in Soul Calibur V I don't mind the ex moves, meters, and supers. And I grew up with SCII.
>>
>>383871141
I feel the opposite. It really seems like something that fits Tekken, like it was just waiting to get super moves. I don't like supers in SC because you can already go from being destroyed to victory in a single move thanks to ringouts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.