[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 98767t6.jpg (110KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
98767t6.jpg
110KB, 960x640px
I'm really loving this game. Get in here and chat about it. Whos your favourite character? Least favourite? Lets see those screenshots of your gear.
>>
loved it.... for about a month
a shame because it's great and I played MKX/INJ1 for a long time
>>
>>383863730
It was cool as fuck to see Atrocitus and Swamp Thing in the game, but the novelty of playing as DC heroes wears off after a while.
>>
Haven't played in weeks. Is it still alive? It's a great game, I just got burnt out a bit on the multiverse grinding, especially since some of them are a real pain in the ass and the higher difficulty AI cheats hard. I fucking loved playing as Blue Beetle though, he's a ton of fun. He became my main along with Flash and Green Arrow who I played most in the first game. Also loved Swamp Thing, very underused character that I'm glad finally got some much needed attention.
>>
>>383864647
Sure I get matches online all the time instantly. As for the multiverse grinding were you manually doing them? I make an A.I loadout and they do it for me. Right now I've got my Bane AI loadout doing multiverse right now. Got the turbo button on my fightstick going so it skips through all the intros outros and whatnot without any of my input.
>>
Batman has bigger tits than Supergirl
>>
Meme flavor of the month "fighting" game. Fuck off shill.
>>
I don't know if I'd say favorite, but I play a lot of Swamp Thing. He struggles against zoning so the more I play the less I like him. It's a shame, I love his animations and the character in general.

There isn't really a character in the game I hate, they're all pretty good.
>>
I main Joker.

My least favorite character is sub-zero and whatever other shitty guest characters they're releasing.
>>
Harley Quinn is a cockslut whose sole purpose is reproduction.
>>
>>383866518
Typical butthurt weeb mad that this game is so much more fun and popular than whatever trash, irrelevant Jap """"fighting"""" game it is that he plays.
>>
I was extreemly excited for this game but severely disappointed.

-Game is clearly unbalanced with charector a like Bateman, atrocitious, aquaman, black Adam and deadshot clearly more powerful than the rest of the cast (for gods sake Adam has a 50-60% combo, starting from his dive kick, no gear)

-gear itself is awesome, least the idea of it. Don't expect to use it online withought your opponent begging you to turn on competitive mode, and if you don't the Win doesn't feel earned due to the fact that gear imbalances the game if both players are not 20 with full lengendary.

-Comsmetic part of gear shows little variation, each item changing only small parts of a whole, a belt with different attachments, the same S on super man with different. Borders. Gear got old fast.

It was an all around disappointment,
>>
>>383867035
t. assblasted westacuck
>>
File: Injustice 2_20170714004854.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice 2_20170714004854.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
Wish I could remove that silly belt.
>>
>>383867987
Made for breeding.
>>
>>383867987
imagine what she smells like once she takes that off
>>
>Whos your favourite character?
Cyborg, Sub-Zero, Poison Ivy, Batman
>Least favourite?
Black Adam holy fucking shit nerf his god damn damage already, no fucking reason for his meter burn lightning to do MORE than Cyborg's b3 j2 j2 113 db3 wall bounce combo
>>
PC when?
>>
Whats the best resource for fighting games? I don't really know why im losing and my combos suck. My fundamentals seem to be okay, I can just react and block when dudes close in on me, but i don't do any damage when i get an opening. Genre is pretty fun though, this seems to be a good game for people that are new to this.
>>
File: oiutfg-p8.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oiutfg-p8.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383863730
the flash and subzero
>>
>>383868639
who do you use? dunno about a good resource for fighting games sorry. im pretty casual myself
>>
File: kibXbQz.jpg (119KB, 620x704px) Image search: [Google]
kibXbQz.jpg
119KB, 620x704px
>>383863730
>Favorite
Green Arrow for sure with Dr.Fate and Red hood on the side
>Least favorite
Aquaman, honestly fighting him is a chore and at least Adam gets some good lines

>>383868639
It depends what fighting game you want to learn. Like ArcSys games have resources like dustloop while netherealm studios games has Test your might. That said try taking a look at test your might for some bnbs for your character if combos are an issue and yeah injustice is probably one of the easier games to break into the genre
>>
>>383868639
i like joker and batman. moreso batman because he seems more straightforward, but I'd like to get good at joker, because I fought one and he just shit on me with the counter thing
>>
>>383868639
was meant for >>383869637
>>
File: Injustice 2_20170714010913.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice 2_20170714010913.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
Heads up theres a multiverse event up right now for about with some pretty nice rewards for very little effort. The one of the events has a diamond box and epic gear along with a lot of credits and the other has a platinum box.
>>
haven't played it in a while because other games occupy my free time, but green lantern and darkseid are my mains, both level 20.

how's the dlc so far?
>>
>>383870272
yea im in it right now
>>
>>383870298
So far we've got Red hood and Sub Zero with the latter just recently being available. I tried Red hood for a bit but didnt care that much about him. Theres a week long multiverse up that lets you try out Sub Zero. I havent tried him yet but I'm hearing some nice things.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.