[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FE fans picked out a scapegoat for why the series is "ruined"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>FE fans picked out a scapegoat for why the series is "ruined" in the form of Nami Komoru
>FE fans try to ruin her life any way they can, a la Tumblr
>Komoru commits or attempts suicide
>People turn on the fandom, holding it in the same esteem as Steven Universe or Sonic
>Bonus points if the series is canned in the west
>>
>>383860505

Source? Sounds really bad.
>>
>>383860505
a couple of obsessed nips and /v/ shitposters aren't gonna make some nobody sudoku.
>>
>>383860676
It was an archived thread on this very board. I can't find the link though, since the twitter account that posted the link (and encouraged the witch hunt) appears to be deleted.
>>
File: elise_contemplating_suicide.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
elise_contemplating_suicide.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>google Nami Komoru suicide
>no results

nice bullshit OP

>>383860838
how did you jump from "bunch of internet nerds dislike one person" to "that person commits suicide"
>>
>think Codename S.T.E.A.M. was the only decent IS game in ages
>hear about this bitch
>check to see her involvement
>"Additional Writing"

Hm, maybe they have a point. But the FE fandom was always shit. They can't agree on anything other than Ike is best boy.
>>
Thing is, every site that wasn't 4chan basically said fuck off to this theory and saw it as the retarded witchhunt it was.

Now stop bullying some poor fujo who is living the dream.
>>
File: m.jpg (61KB, 638x471px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
61KB, 638x471px
Do not let up on the jihad, brothers! This NuEmblem vermin dares to mislead you in your righteous quest!
>>
here's the first result on google
"seems legit"
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/6m326m/4chan_presents_meet_nami_komoru/
>browsing reddit
>ever
>>
>>383862039
>When not even plebbit believes you.
>>
Ironic weebas killed the FE fanbase
>>
>>383861687
>Aboo boo, some literal who got a thread once (!) and a witch hunt perpetrated by an unrelated community on another country made her upset
>Stop it, you shitlords!
>Close 4chan now!

Yeah nah, i don't believe it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.