[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has gay characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: SLUT.png (3MB, 2067x3199px) Image search: [Google]
SLUT.png
3MB, 2067x3199px
>game has gay characters
>>
>>383858216
how many time did he fuck Valbar though?
>>
>>383858474
Never cuz valvar doesn't even understand the concept of "gay".
>>
File: Leon_Echoes_Portrait.png (41KB, 147x250px) Image search: [Google]
Leon_Echoes_Portrait.png
41KB, 147x250px
>>383858474
after the war? they married and adopted children, of course, valbar fucked him everyday and twice on sunday.
>>
File: THONKING.png (6KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
THONKING.png
6KB, 112x112px
>>383858216
>Western game has gay character
>People flip their shit

>Eastern game has gay character
>No one gives a fuck
>>
>>383859350
>I OKAY WHEN JAPAN DOES IT!
>>
File: Jun_attack.png (131KB, 289x571px) Image search: [Google]
Jun_attack.png
131KB, 289x571px
>>383859797
>>383859350
that is because the west always does it in this retarded and hamfisted LOOK WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE sort of way. meanwhile japan just makes the character a faggot and it is either just part of their character or it is a joke.
>>
I wish Valbar didn't exist cause I'm thirsty for some of his arrows
>>
>>383862349
you just need to be as manly as valbar
>>
>>383862349
Leon is for Valbar only!!
>>
>>383862239
Like the west literally full-on fisting your ass with how gay their gay character is, I mean just look how gay the character is they are so gay and you will look at this gay character because they've got their arm up to the elbow in your ass and that's gay, like the character. Really.
>>
>>383862239

This tbqhfam. In the West it's tacked on as a virtue signaling good boy points thing. They REALLY fucking want you to know they have a black gay woman who don't need no man by the way, did we mention xe's black and all black lives matter? Remeber slavery and womens sufferage? That was all privileged white people from the US's fault.

In japan, they just say "hey, wouldn't it be interesting to make this character gay?" "ok, sounds good."
>>
>>383862443
valbar unfortunately is not for leon
>>
File: Imkeepingmymoneypic1[1].jpg (34KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Imkeepingmymoneypic1[1].jpg
34KB, 600x337px
>>383858216
>game has gay characters
>>
>>383862349
If Valbar dies, Leon becomes a badass knight in his ending instead, after getting over Valbar.

Meanwhile if Valbar's still alive, Leon gets crippled by an injury and has to retire from being a mercenary, and ends up being a merchant.
>>
>>383859350
Come on anon you knew that >>383862239
this was the truth.
>>
>>383858216
I actually really enjoyed Leon, he doesn't come across nearly as hamfisted as a lot of other gay vidya characters, and he's even pretty charming to boot. No homo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.