[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The level of quality and care put into these two games is so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: dlc.jpg (794KB, 1574x1435px) Image search: [Google]
dlc.jpg
794KB, 1574x1435px
The level of quality and care put into these two games is so different.

But somehow Zelda gets away with it because it's Nintendo or something?
>>
>>383852325
Zelda's shittier DLC is the norm for DLC. Witcher 3 is an example of the best DLC among all games.
>>
>>383852325
We have this thread every day.
>>
File: 1499964914787.png (8KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1499964914787.png
8KB, 501x585px
>hard mode is locked behind a paywall
>>
>>383853097
we need someone to post that 000 days since someone was butthurt over botw pic. I havent saved it but I should
>>
>>383852325
haha how many more times are you going to make this thread haha
>>
>>383853406

As many as it takes.
>>
>>383852325

>gets away

Stop pretending witching didn't get praise for how great it's DLC is and that people did complain about Zelda

Seriously you guys literally pretend one half of reality didn't exist just to shit on something
>>
>>383852325
Zelda has brand power and a very noisy fanbase.
Generally, it gets much higher scores than it deserves almost every time, barring the shitty spinoffs.

BOTW is no different. While the world is well composed, the content in it and the game mechanics are poor, as well as the world cohesion, rewards, feedback, and overall sense of progress; something the Witcher 3 does amazingly well.

I was bored after ~15 hours in BOTW doing the same shit, in Witcher 3 I spend almost 300 hours just playing the game normally, beating all the quests and when it was over, I wanted more. That's how you do it.
>>
Reminder that the map feature you're paying for has been implemented since day one as proven by the fact that it retroactively knows where you have been before you bought it. I dunno what all entails with hard mode and the cave of trials but that fact alone really irks me.
>>
BOTW is incredibly overrated and I say that as someone who brought a Switch for the game (even though I played the Wii U version). The DLC is awful too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.