[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of the WoW community being total assbags...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1008-MWBZ-faq-q1.jpg (110KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1008-MWBZ-faq-q1.jpg
110KB, 960x540px
So a moment ago in a facebook group a guy got banned for asking if he was able to post about private servers. In the rules of the group it is specified that starting a thread about such things will result in a ban. This dude only asked for the rules to be explained to him. After seeing this, I immediately started a discussion about this event, specifying why I thought it was unfair to ban this guy. I didn't say anything rude, I didn't offend or verbally assault anyone, I was just expressing my damn opinion. After a long discussion with my fellow group members, an admin commented on my post, only saying that the guy was banned and that any of the discussions will not change how the group is handled. THEN WHAT THE FUCK WILL? I understand that the private servers are illegal, I just don't think that it was rightful to ban this guy since he was only asking about the rules. After that, I got banned from the group for asking an admin why did he disable the comments on my post. Thoughts on this?
Keep in mind that I'm also a WoW player and that I don't intend to offend anyone that is. I just think that some people in the community have a big big problem when it comes to social interactions like this...
>>
Who fucking gives a shit about a facebook group

Discuss WoW here, where you will only get banned if you post a picture of a lady's boob or something
>>
>>383851812
I was just asking if people here think that this was a right move for an admin to make
>>
File: 5421524.jpg (24KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
5421524.jpg
24KB, 500x332px
>>383851484
The guy in question lacks common sense. If you go to, say, Barnes and Nobel, then host a discussion in the entryway about the best books to steal, you're going to be kicked out of the store if not banned outright. The same can be said about this instance, from Blizzard's perspective.

It's an extreme stance to take on the matter, but the guy should be glad that Blizzard didn't choose to send him a Cease and Desist letter, considering how much info they can access about him through Facebook alone.
>>
File: 3610242.jpg.png (216KB, 504x529px) Image search: [Google]
3610242.jpg.png
216KB, 504x529px
>>383851484
>ellipsis in the thread title
reddit please go
>>
>drama in your personal group
>"i should see what my friends on 4chan think of this"

kys
>>
I've played the game for 10 years and have never had a positive conversation experence online outside the game. Something about that game makes people total shits. Perhaps it is because they have become too emotionally invested/dependent on blizzard's system.
>>
>>383853028
Haven't played for that long but I feel the same way about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.