[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch me your dream Dragon Ball game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault (8).jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (8).jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Pitch me your dream Dragon Ball game
>>
It's just like Dragon Ball except everyone is a nigger
>>
mr popo
>>
File: 1PhoaNA.jpg (153KB, 949x700px) Image search: [Google]
1PhoaNA.jpg
153KB, 949x700px
>>383850167
IW remake with characters added from DBS

Also unlockable lewd pics for every DB girl
>>
1 v 1 fighting game with the goal to include as many characters from across the franchise as possible
>>
>that was the last time Tien was relevant
>>
>>383850167
It's an adventure game, not a fighting game
>>
>>383850167
multiple story mode arcs DB -DBS-alternative vidya world bs
giant roster
bad ass ost from anime and videogames , museum, cut scene movie player editor
that thing they did in Soul Calibur 3 some sort of other mode with your customizeable character
Bad ass OST
FGC cancer stays away from it
>>
>>383850167
mass effect but with dragonball so I can cuck krillin and fug android 18
>>
Budokai Tenchaichi 3 but you can play through the WHOLE main story as every character.

Or

A DBZ game with realistic power levels in battle so like if Yamaha went up against freezer he would die in 1 hit or something like that
>>
>>383850658
Hyper mode was way too easy to abuse though.
>>
Rehash of the entire DBZ story again, but with one difference. At each fight, you can pick your character from the heroes and villains and whatever happens during the fight effects the entire plot of the rest of the game. For example, Goku surviving against Raditz. Raditz winning against Goku and Piccolo. Nappa defeating Goku during the saiyan invasion. Gohan and Picollo defeating Nappa and Vegeta. Vegeta kills Frieza on Namek. Frieza kills Goku. Etc.

Everything would be a "what if" and the branching would be expansive.
>>
>>383851079
>Yamaha
>freezer
Phone posters
>>
BT3 with XV2 character creator and with DBHeroes content.
>>
>>383850167
Scaleable beat-em up that has Disgeia levels of stat pump that goes up to an intergalactic, planet-scale.

Have this backdrop into faction based goals.
-Custom characters of good alignment battling to free cities/planets/systems from a tyrant.
-Evil characters.
-Mercs trying to meet specific changes st needing need to worry about
-Lock in powerup gimmicks based on races.
-Have skill trees based on 18 Fighters styles.
-Be sure to have weighted clothes for XP pumps.
>>
18 and Bulma get together and have sex with each other.
>>
>>383850167
Something that built off what tenkaichi 3 was, more complex combos than ab, aab, aaab, etc., reflected the anime a bit more and fixed spamming issues. It'd also be nice to switch out techniques like ultimate tenkaichi and it absolutely needs the ost by kageyama.
or an actual vr dbz, not the bs headsets, like you actually feel like you're in the game
>>
>>383850167
adventure game with fighting elements.
kind of like shenmue i guess?
i want to be immersed in the world of dragon ball.
>>
>>383850167
a game with Tao Pai Pai tree physics
>>
File: mommy's specialty.jpg (308KB, 1128x1464px) Image search: [Google]
mommy's specialty.jpg
308KB, 1128x1464px
Super/Grand Legacy of Goku
seriously why the fuck Webfoot didn't do LoG games for DBGT and DB Super years later?

they even had mockups for a 3DS/Console reimagining of the first game and a Smash clone that didn't work on GBA controls

GT - Transformation and it's canned sequel doesn't count
>>
>>383850742
>his greatest accomplishment is beating up a child
>>
>>383850167
A beat-em-up that covers the plot up until the Goku vs Piccolo fight at the Tenkaichi Budokai. Jaco, Arale, and Neko Majin as hidden characters.
>>
>>383852339
>seriously why the fuck Webfoot didn't do LoG games for DBGT and DB Super years later
Uhh they died?

Supposedly they made LOGIV as a prequel in DB but didn't get to release it
>>
DBZ vs SF
>>
>>383850742
>SHIN KIKOHO
>>
>>383852681
Webfoot's still alive
there last known recent game was a Korra game which was a glorified Fire Emblem clone literally nobody complete reviewing

here a pic of one of their mockups, from the original sprite artist of the games
>>
File: 1468065849848.gif (856KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468065849848.gif
856KB, 300x240px
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with Xenoverse 2 graphics
>>
>>383850167
RPG world and elements like Legacy of Goku 2 but combat like Xenoverse
Much more customization; perfect balance; literall every character available

and last but not least: A COHERENT AND QUALITY STORY MODE
>>
>>383850167
Xenoverse 2 except you take out the competitive aspect and increase the level cap by 40
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.