[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 12

File: Coffin.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Coffin.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Would you /v/?
>>
>>383846870
lol no, virgins think female is easy mode, non virgins realise male is easy mode
>>
>>383847030
>being too casual for hard mode
>>
>>383846870
In a heartbeat
>>
File: 1422564362347a.jpg (23KB, 241x276px) Image search: [Google]
1422564362347a.jpg
23KB, 241x276px
>>383846870
No.

much like real life, only the characters that were originally generated as female look halfway decent when they come out of that coffin... definitely NOT vice versa.
>>
>>383847030
>Everything handed to you
>Everyone willing to side with you
>Never have to be alone
Nah you're just retarded.

>>383846870
I don't have much, but I at least have some dignity. No.
>>
>>383847030
>>383848894

Being an attractive is easy mode.

If you are unattractive, both genders are difficult.

Males have advantages with physical activities though so even if you are a complete degenerate chances are you can nail a job.
>>
>>383849098
Being an attractive girl>>>>being an attractive guy though.
You're allowed to be as weak and dumb as you want to be without society giving you shit. Sounds like the dream.
>>
>>383846870
Jumped in it thinking it would take me to papa Neto but found out 12 hours later when I took my armor off for a nude run that it turned me into a girl.
>>
>>383850176

You would think but unless you like fucking dudes, being male is superior.

Lots of women can bridge gaps by fucking a ton of guys, sure men don't have that same gateway but it is a serious downside if you aren't in to that.

Also, men don't have periods, menopause, or have the possibility of getting pregnant.

I thought that being female would be easy too initially but those last three points alone put it in favor of men.
>>
>>383846870
Be honest /v/, how many of you went into it at the beginning of the game, had no idea it did anything and just far later noticed you were a girl/guy now?
>>
>>383850695
>implying it would be hard to give a guy a little pussy to make sure he gives me all that I want
No wonder women are manipulative, it's so simple.
>>
>>383850803
Guilty. Didn't realize until halfway through the game when I took my helmet off, and at that point I didn't even know what caused it. I had to Google it.
>>
>>383848894
You genuinely hate women, don't you?
>>
I would, 100%
>>
>>383850803
It would have been the case but I was wearing Bandit set, hard to miss a tubetop suddenly making an appearance.
>>
What would you do if you woke up as a girl tomorrow, /v/?
>>
>>383850803
Me. Thought it would be another thing like in the Catacombs in 1 where you get in the coffin and you're taken somewhere else.
>>
>>383851820
Well I'd play video games.
>>
>>383846870
I had to literally look up what that thing did, bc I had armor on.
>>
>>383851820
I would wake up in the morning and wonder what had happened to me.
>>
>>383851896
Me too, anon. If I was stacked, I'd probably try lounging around in my room wearing nothing but panties and a tank top while playing video games.
>>
>>383851820

Buy a camera and start streaming asap, I'd get money for doing what I do everyday.
>>
>>383851820
In my current state switched genders it would be horrible.

Only thing worse than being a fat guy is a fat chick.
>>
>>383852117
Well what if you woke up as a CUTE girl, anon?
>>
>>383852027
I think you would be well aware though, thing is you couldn't justify it scientifically so this event would automatically confirm the supernatural which would be a great find indeed. Truly a spectacle for the ages!
>>
>>383851820
>nobody has given the correct answer yet
Fine, I'll do it: Masturbate
>>
>>383850695
>Lots of women can bridge gaps by fucking a ton of guys, sure men don't have that same gateway but it is a serious downside if you aren't in to that.

Only dumb women actually fuck a ton of guys to get somewhere. Smart women just tease and pretend to leave guys wondering if they have a shot, just enough that they will do everything in their power to keep the woman around. Like "not fire her" or "promote her" or "exclude someone else from the group at her request" or literally hand her money. Women who prostitute themselves (openly or under the guise of "relationships" or slutting it up) just have inferior wits or are plain ugly. Any at least average looking woman who is intelligent enough to know how damn thirsty the average man is IS living life on easy mode. Only clueless sluts and their beta cucks would deny this.
>>
>>383851820
Try on cute clothes and then go the nearby mall wearing them or something, I guess.
>>
>>383852249
No, most women's libido is so low they almost never masturbate.
>>
>>383852360
Most women never masturbate because they have access to dick 24/7
>>
>>383852417

Men masturbate even when they have access to pussy 24/7.
>>
>>383852360
Lmao.
>>
>>383852510
Only because it's not legal to rape your wife and/or you're too lazy
>>
>>383852260
If you are some cute girl with a bright personality teasing will definitely do things for you.

However that isn't a key to the city, eventually you will hit blocks with guys that get regular treatment from all kinds of women, and the only thing you can offer them further is sex.

This happens all the time with huge execs and Hollywood people, being a woman sucks. Unless you like to fuck guys.

Those stereotypes don't come from nowhere.
>>
>>383851820
Keep acting as if im a boy but slowly succcumbing to my new female desires and needs, maybe starting out teasing guys thinking its fun, but eventually becoming a full blown slut
>>
>>383852648
Honestly when it comes down to it, masturbation is fast and satisfying. Definition of instant gratification.

When with a women this changes, it becomes "work" to a degree because you don't have to just satisfy yourself.

Still, it is pretty much always worth it.
>>
>>383852654
Being a woman sucks if you want to become a CEO, for literally everything else women have it easier
>>
>>383852648
>wife
>rape

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH
>>
If you could turn into a girl, would you rather:
>keep your male intelligence, but have no chest and a below average figure
>become a complete baka, but be stacked and have an amazing figure
>>
>>383851820
not wanna kms
>>
>>383852618
>This happens all the time with huge execs and Hollywood people, being a woman sucks.
>my magical power that no normal (read: straight) man has has limits when we start talking about millionaires and stuff

Wow. Not fair. Someone instate a quota that ensures unqualified women who aren't even hot get jobs any way.
>>
>>383852886
>become a complete baka, but be stacked and have an amazing figure
This sounds like two positives
I would be too dumb to be unhappy and I would have a nice rack
>>
File: enter_the_trap_trick.jpg (142KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
enter_the_trap_trick.jpg
142KB, 1024x576px
>>383846870
it's the final red pill
>>
>>383852886
i'd rather keep my intelligence.

mostly because i dont like big boobs.
>>
>>383852886
the second one without hesitation
>>
File: debiru.png (1MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
debiru.png
1MB, 1365x767px
>>383852886
Make me the stacked baka
>>
>>383850176
In terms of easiness:

Attractive Guy > Attractive girl > Unattractive girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unattractive guy

That being said, of fucking course I would. Being a girl is just better. Women benefit from a really powerful double standard in their favor right now that didn't exist previously, and won't exist 50 years from now.

I think sex and masturbation are probably better as a girl, too. But my evidence for this is pretty flimsy I guess. I just happen to have bodyswap and possession of the opposite gender as my biggest fetish.
>>
>>383850176
I'll give you weak, but dumb bitches get universally shit on 100% of the time outside of trying to fug them.
>>
>>383853093
Satania is a cute baka
>>
>ywn be a rich old guys trophy wife that just lays around all day taking dick
>>
>>383852814
Working retail with a variety of women and I will have to disagree. It is on a college campus and pretty much all the women I have worked with are attractive.

Things that are very apparent is that most women are short as fuck, also they can barely do anything physically in a convenient manner it is pretty much what guys do except 10x slower.

Women have to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes. Men obviously don't they are more efficient.

Not to mention our abilities in actual fields and careers, men are just better at it because we focus harder. Sure there are some brilliant women out there but for the most part, men just work harder and have more endurance.

Seriously, there are advantages of being a women but all are outweighed by just how practical it is being a physically fit attractive male.
>>
>>383852654
Find another sucker then.
>>
>>383853096
>Unattractive girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unattractive guy
Many people would argue the opposite
>>
>>383852848
Consent still matters after you get married, Ahmed.
>>
>>383852017
Kek
>>
>>383853096

>I think sex and masturbation are probably better as a girl

This is a fact, the only thing that comes close as a male are prostate induced orgasms but the clitoris is literally a giant orgasm machine.
>>
>>383853237
>Women have to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes.
Dude, they're probably just going there to text and check their Facebook pages
>>
File: Satania43.jpg (155KB, 808x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Satania43.jpg
155KB, 808x1199px
>>383853187
Being a cute baka is the highest form of existence, so of course it's natural to want to be one
>>
>>383853294
Having a pussy means you've got a precious commodity. Even ugly girls can get laid with low effort.

Unattractive guys have precisely nothing to offer unless they're rich, which is a whole other dimension. They are disposable, and that makes them the hardest difficulty by far.
>>
>>383847030
Only if you're a fat and ugly. And still easier than being fat, ugly and a male.
>>
>>383853294
>>383853096

Yeah, because the thing is with being a male. You have testosterone, if you work out and continue to have a sex drive this will do wonders for you physically if you put forth the effort.

Ugly guys can get any woman they want (within reason) if they are motivated.
>>
>>383853453
>Even ugly girls can get laid with low effort.
Only by taking advantage of drunkards and black men
>>
>>383848719

>He hasn't made a character that looks good for both sexes so you can jump into the gender bender coffin at will
>>
>>383853508
Go to /fit/ and tell me that every ugly person can turn out handsome by getting fit
There are as many butterfaced men as there are women
>>
>>383853508
Yes, if they have high motivation and effort. That's the difficulty. You can also substitute by having a really great sense of humor and the ability to make someone laugh, but proving that requires them to engage with you on some level. It's definitely hardmode.

>>383853583
Nah man. Unattractive girls can still get decent looking guys if they have the right interests/personality. But even ugly chicks don't want to date ugly dudes.
>>
>>383853664
confidence and motivation helps. But yeah if you are born ugly that is just the way it is, but ugly people can still get women through confidence and being funny.
>>
>>383846870
Would I what
>>
>>383853798
>But even ugly chicks don't want to date ugly dudes.
As long as the guy has a stable income, the ugly chick would be willing to date/marry him then divorce him to get that sweet sweet alimony
>>
>>383846870
The first time I saw that I thought it would take me to an optional area. When I was finally strong enough to beat the Cyclops and slipped in I was confused that it brought me back. Then I tried going in it about 6 more times. When I left that place I just continued the game. Afterany hours I took the armor off and noticed the character suddenly had boobs now. I thought it was a glitch, and it pissed me off because the character looked like a male bitch now. I went through all the levels trying to find it before realizing it was that same coffin that did the trick.
Great experience.
>>
File: LaughingWoman.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingWoman.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>383852886
>Me
>Intelligence
Don't even need the huge bazongas. Just give me wide hips, a fat (but firm) ass, and a navel fit for cumshots.
>>
>>383853798
I don't think I am an attractive male. But women have complete shit sense of humor so it isn't hard for them to laugh.

Of course you have to identify that they won't like actual good jokes and comedy.

Find their sense of humor and you will have a really easy time with women. Thing is, there is a huge gap between being fuckable and confident, funny, datable etc.

Thing is that the more chicks you have in your pool the greater the chances are. Networking and communication is the key to living life.

Real hard mode is just being socially awkward, autistic, shy, anxiety etc.

Which I was the majority of my life.
>>
>>383850695

Mankind strives for immortality.

Whether it's through great works or a lineage of offspring, it doesn't really matter. Death is the enemy, being forgotten is the enemy, not mattering is the enemy. No, it's not awesome to be weak or frail, or to have bad food or an ugly face, but the thing that sucks more than anything is dying.

Artists leave behind great works. Warlords carve great paths. Men like Ghengis Khan leave behind a genetic legend. Not all men are guaranteed such marks on the world. Not even he knew for sure that his works would last, though.

A woman has but to lower her standards enough for one winner in order to leave something behind, and she knows for certain that her children are hers.

Life may be easy for a man. Eternity is not.
>>
File: 1482885502538.jpg (56KB, 985x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482885502538.jpg
56KB, 985x1000px
>>383846870
FUCK _YES__
>>
>>383854050
>Just give me wide hips, a fat (but firm) ass
This. Optimal for face-sitting.
>>
>>383854140

Really bad example as pretty much all technological advancement and progression is all men.

Death, being forgotten, leaving nothing behind are all entry level fears. In the end nothing matters, the end result for humanity is creating an immortal machine whos goals don't go by biological needs.
>>
>>383851584
>Women have it easy.
>You hate women!
>???
>Profit
>>
>you will never be a stacked, attractive girl and give paizuri
Why even live
>>
>>383854390
>Really bad example as pretty much all technological advancement and progression is all men.

And not every man can contribute.

>Death, being forgotten, leaving nothing behind are all entry level fears.

Yet they are the most insurmountable, outside of procreation.
>>
>>383851820
Fondle, play vidya. Not much changes, I might have to become a lesbian, though. Parents wouldn't be too impressed.
>>
>>383852886
First one and then slowly become the latter by getting pounded.
>>
>>383854631
>And not every man can contribute.
Not every woman contributes either, every male can contribute the same as women. Sure women are more valuable in bare bones societies but we don't live in a bare bones society.

>Yet they are the most insurmountable, outside of procreation.
Yeah they don't matter, one of the things that make humans exceptional is that we can just outright say bullshit to our biological drives and carve a new path for personal understanding.
>>
>>383851820
I'd look like a fat chick who needs to lose weight but convince myself that thicc is healthy as an excuse not to excercise or diet
>>
>>383846870
Would I bring myself down? No, no I wouldn't.
>>
>>383854631

The biggest fear you can have is what would happen if you die.

Personal death isn't a big deal, if you leave behind nothing you will be living the legacy of billions of other individuals. But to actually have an impact upon your death means that you have consequences beyond your control, you don't know what will happen after you die but you can definitely have an inclination of what it would do to your family.

Of course, this is a luxury as not everyone has bonds with close friends or family.
>>
>>383851820
Become a feminist.
>>
>>383854140

The thing is, even those are just a blink of an eye in eternity. Eventually the human race will end, along with everything, and Ghengis Khan's lineage will be on the same level as everyone else. Unless we can somehow find a way to escape entropy, their works, their genes, all of it is doomed.
>>
>>383853294
Many people would be wrong then. Unattractive girls get tons of guys, just because guys think no one else will want them. They think there's a sense of security in being with an ugly girl.
>>
File: DEcjttYVwAA9jWV.jpg large.jpg (28KB, 540x473px) Image search: [Google]
DEcjttYVwAA9jWV.jpg large.jpg
28KB, 540x473px
>>383854817
>Not every woman contributes either, every male can contribute the same as women.

You dumbshit. He's saying that a guy has to work for it, and a woman can just open her legs to have a kid.

Jesus, the rest of your spiel is just transhumanist garbage. I hope you're ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>383855582
Guys don't have to work for it, if you think it is so simple we could be rapin' bitches left and right. And we did many, many years ago.

>transhumanist garbage
What so you think that augmenting humanity with technology to surpass stupid ass biology is a bad thing?

Our biggest cruxes are our carnal needs that are biologically innate in all humans.
>>
>>383855758
>we could be rapin' bitches left and right

We still do this, the majority of the world population is in 2nd and 3rd world countries.
>>
>>383855758
>Rape
>Not working for it
You're still putting in effort.
>>
>>383846870
>periods
>attractiveness matters a lot more
>males friends treat you differently
>female friends constantly starting drama
>sexism (lot more random harassment)
>weak as fuck compared to males
>did I mention periods?

Being a woman would suck. Cannot imagine myself putting up with bleeding from my junk every few weeks
>>
>>383855981

Jesus christ are you implying because men have to hump bitches that it is more work?

All you have to do is grab a bitch and put your weight down on her like a billion indians do every day.

Except they usually use pack mentality and rape in groups, really interesting stuff.
>>
>>383851896
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>383856015
Yeah but you get a chance to be considered cute it you put in the effort though, so it's worth it.
>>
>>383856015
not to mention having tiny women organs having to pee constantly and getting full off half a burrito.
>>
>>383855758

>working for it is raping your way to the future

lol, no, now you're just being a dumbshit on purpose

People being afraid of bad things happening to them, like dying before they get a chance to really do anything, is what makes people do awesome things. I'm guessing you hit up a thesaurus to come up with "crux," so I'll just lay it out for you.

You hate your body because it sucks, and it sucks because you either got a shitty draw on the genetic lottery or you didn't put in the effort to make it a good one. Shit sucks, so you quit and started hoping technology would sort it all out for you.

It can't. That's your cross to bear. Hope your gamble pays off, champ.
>>
>>383851820
get fucking mad
I don't want to be a stupid and weak girl that bleeds out her hole and is overflowing with emotions
>>
>>383856510

>People being afraid of bad things happening to them, like dying before they get a chance to really do anything, is what makes people do awesome things.

This is subjective, as there are a plethora of motivations for many of the geniuses we have and had in history.

Humans and biological organisms suck, they are set to expire and break down for one reason or the other.

Having a time on your life doesn't necessarily inspire you to do the most you can in the time you have. This is a meme portrayed in a number of different fantasy games and sci fi novels.

But the truth is, Machines. Computers specifically in their current state can accomplish equations and solve problems nobody could even hope to accomplish.

The human brain is simply not fit to solve such problems. But artificial brains and processors can.

This is why the advancement of such things are so important, because if our current shitty hardware is capable of outclassing humans in a number of different mediums.

Who the fuck knows what else they are capable of, of course sci fi gives us these potetial possibilites but overall most of them are unrealistic.

Progression through technology is the future of intelligence, as humanity should have an innate negative connotation just because of how flawed it is.

If you need examples of humans being shitty, you could probably google it and have a million different examples. Sure, humans are capable of great things. But shitty, stupid people will ruin it for all of us and bring us to permanent destruction.
>>
>>383856680
Girls don't have as much testosterone and thus don't get as angry as males, so you probably wouldn't get THAT mad.
>>
>>383856680
also /v/ is full of failed male low test cuck boys
you will never be a girl, you will never be cute, fucking get serious and man up or kill yourselves faggots
>>
>Complaining about periods
Dude with a bunch of sisters here, they're not that bad. Women are literally lying to you for sympathy.
>>
>>383857029
Way to project that autism, senpai
>>
>>383857029
>being this rude
Go away, nobody likes you.
>>
>>383857005

There's the transhumanist garbage I was talking about.

Does it make you feel good? To think that there's a shot of escaping your shell, that one day you won't have to put up with whatever horseshit your body puts you through?

Or are you one of those guys that thinks humanity should be extinguished after creating artificial intelligence?
>>
File: 1491324902702.jpg (76KB, 960x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491324902702.jpg
76KB, 960x900px
>>383851820
I already did.
>>
>>383853294
20 years ago sure
heck now its woman have easier time to get a job because company just trying to hit hiring diversity quota so they just hire bunch of black muslime women
>>
>>383857153
telling the truth isn't autism
>>383857154
stop denying the truth
you were born as a man, so fucking be one
don't ruin yourself trying to be the inferior gender just because you want a cock up your ass
>>
>>383856352
I have a tiny ass bladder, can confirm it fucking sucks. I probably got it worse than most girls, from my experience
>>
>>383847030
idc if its easy mode i wanna go into that coffin and come out and get railed by the ogre cyclops things
>>
>>383857468
>you were born as a man, so fucking be one
Define "Being a man".
By merely existing as a male I am, by all rights, being a man regardless of what I do.
>>
>>383857468
But I'm not trying to be a girl. Science can't make you a girl until brain transplants become a thing, so I'm not going to mutilate myself. That said, if there was a magical way to fully become a girl, I would do it without hesitation.
Why are you so angry?
>>
File: 1459620727252.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1459620727252.gif
978KB, 350x197px
>>383846870
If so and you guys were actually turned into the opposite gender, what would you guys do first?
>>
>>383857573

>Playing the definition game

You know goddamned well what he means, you spineless whelp.
>>
>>383857374
Um, no but if I could help achieve that goal that would be cool. Even though we are years off from achieving anything remotely like a sentient AI.

Who knows really, if we do choose to have complete mechanical augmentation like brains, hearts etc you have to eventually ask the question what it means to be human of course.

The other option discussed as an artificial intelligence becoming sentient thus ascending humanity as a being of raw intelligence. Nobody knows what could happen but it sure as hell would be a better option for potential infinite progression, if infinity is a possible concept even.

Thing is, eventually one of these two options are going to come to fruition maybe even both. Because unless we can circumvent mutation and completely control it for our needs there really isn't much room for other options.

As otherwise you are saying no to progression, which is stupid. Literally what being stupid is a being without progression.

What I most desire is the progression of intelligence, and the means stating above are the fastest means of obtaining that.
>>
someone, quick, post gender bender doujins
>>
>>383857693
Try on cute clothes.
>>
>>383846870
>tfw so hollow that you are still just rotting flesh, regardless of gender
>>
>>383857775
>You know goddamned well what he means
Doing all the work so women can live easy?
>>
>>383857693
Probably just make a social media account and enjoy the attention and people actually msg'ing me. Pretty sad. Probably get some dick though. For sure testing out that pussy out all day alone no doubt
>>
>>383850803
I never noticed what it did
>>
>>383857867
There was one I read recently about some guy turning into a succubus and then fucking and turning his older brother into a succubus as well.
Can't for the life of me remember what it's called.
>>
>>383857875
expensive
>>383857926
Women have to worry about STD's as well. Pregnancy is also a huge no go.

>>383857693
My feats as a male would suddenly become exceptional and I would profit off of it.
>>
>>383858116
>expensive
I'm not completely broke, anon
>>
>>383857573
men dont cry wishing they were girls so they could have it easy, instead, men actually do things to make their life easy, such as getting an easy high paying job, securing assets, not associating with deadbeat family or friends
maybe if you tried to improve yourself as a man, like lifting weights, making good friends (internet or otherwise), or just being more active, you'll feel more confident in yourself and feel good being a man instead of wanting to be a less intelligent, less strong, and more emotional girl
>>
>>383857796
>Because unless we can circumvent mutation and completely control it for our needs

Regardless of the options you stated, no outcome would leave you more "human" so to speak.
>>
>>383846870
Play Dark Souls 2? Fuck no.
>>
>>383858219
You will be after you realize how expensive female clothing and accessories are.
>>
>>383858257
That sounds lame as a fuck desu senpai
I'd rather people worship me just for existing, as attractive women are. Either that or be a god or something. Being a regular man is shit.
>>
>>383858116
>Women have to worry about not riding the easy life TOO much.
Wow. Damn. Really gets the ol' noggin' joggin'.

>>383858257
>Do all this work because I say so and demand you do so because it's what I feel you should do because of your gender.
>No, you're not allowed to coast along easy-peazy, have the ground you walk on be worshipped just for being born a female, get free shit constantly, or have everyone bend over backwards to accommodate you like the other 50% of the planet, fuck off.
That sounds pretty gay, my dude.
>>
>>383858079
anon you can't just tease me like that you gotta remember
>>
>>383858776
https://nhentai.net/g/197841/
too lazy to use panda right now but here you go.
>>
>>383858376
>>383858561
alright, enjoy ruining your bodies with estrogen and becoming something no one finds attractive
but don't say you werent warned when you look like the guy that made revolution 60
>>
>>383859006
I'm not planning to ever take estrogen.
Becomingba girl just isn't possible, I've accepted that.
>>
>>383858886
Thank's anon, you're a hero.
>>
>>383859006
>Implying I'm taking estrogen and not just loudly complaining that being a man is kind of bullshit.
>>
File: 1446069662163.jpg (19KB, 444x409px) Image search: [Google]
1446069662163.jpg
19KB, 444x409px
>>383857867
OKAWARI
>>
>>383852886
i wanna be a tomboy dammit
>>
>>383846870
I don't want to know anyone who wouldn't want to give the other sex's genitals a spin. Hop in the coffin and rub one out and if you like it stick with it or get back in it to change back.
>>
File: 1463630477684.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463630477684.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>383857693
Touch my new fun parts. Anyone saying anything else is lying.
>>
>>383848894
>being this much of a beta.

I will keep it simple.
a womens life ends at 30. from there no one wants them and every other women will try to destroy her for no reason at all. at age 35 there faces look like man faces, this is why they use more make up at that age.

men life starts at 25 and last until they die of old age. your hormones will always be stable, unlike women, and as long as you have a job and you are not a fat blob you will have a social life and friends of both genders. getting sex becomes easier as you get older, at your mid 30s girls from 20 to 39 will want to bang you, again as long as you are not a fat blob and have a job.
>>
>>383860449
Just become the baka and become athletic
>>
>>383846870
Can't be a girl with a penis. What's the point?
>>
>>383863259
Dumb meme
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.