[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is a sequel possible with BJ when he was on the compound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
How is a sequel possible with BJ when he was on the compound that got nuked at the end of the first game?
>>
He literally went from 'decade-long vegetative state' to 'shanking nazis' in less than 3 minutes. You really think a small thing like an explosion would slow him down?
>>
>>383846094
>>383846094
Fpbp
>>
>>383846094

He also didn't lose an ounce of muscle despite the coma. Woke up looking like Mr. Olympia
>>
>>383845918
head transplant
also the man's mutant power is he's impossible to kill
>>
Plus, and I think many people will forget this, it's a fucking video game and they can do whatever they want.
>>
There's a sort of MGS-style undercurrent to The New Order, taking the wacky with the grim and serious. It's kind of a joke how durable BJ is, but the game just owns it because it knows you're gonna keep playing til you get it right and he survives any firefight.
>>
>>383845918
In the trailers he uses Caroline's exosuit so maybe he's actually crippled.
>>
>>383845918
I mean I understand he's a tough motherfucker but come on.

In the final mission alone he
>fights through waves of supersoldiers, rocket soldiers, and mechs
>gets poisoned/drugged
>stabbed multiple times
>fights a giant mechanical robot suit that is supposedly the best thing in the Nazi's reserve
>gets pointblanked grenade blasted by the final boss

and now he can apparently survive a nuclear blast

>>383846347
I thought that was a theory for just one of the timelines? In the trailer he wakes up from the bed without the head stitch, in a later shot he's wearing the jew super armor, and in another he has the head stitch.
>>
BJ needs to live for Keen and Doomguy to exist.
>>
JEW CLONES
>>
JEW SUIT
>>
>>383846572
hes in a wheel chair in the same scene. Hes body could be fucked up beyond repair
>>
>>383845918
bet he will use the exo suit for the begging then actually put his head on a new body (like the dog head on the monkey body)
>>
>>383846308
Wasn't it bullshitted away in-game by the doctor who owned the place saying they had given him massages to maintain his muscles or something? Stupid as fuck but I was sure they mentioned it
>>
>>383845918

Magic Jew technology.
>>
>>383845918
He is Jewish, a Jewish God protected him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.