[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find a flaw without mentioning paid online.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: xboxlive.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
xboxlive.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
find a flaw without mentioning paid online.
>>
>>383845761
no free online
>>
>>383845761
Broadband was expensive when live was first released.
>>
>>383845761
Lack of un-paid online
>>
It literally started paid online as a thing and damaged the industry as a whole by developing it into an acceptable practice. That's a pretty big flaw.
>>
>>383846763
>literally started paid online
They weren't the first
>developing it into an acceptable practice
Consumers willing to pay for it are responsible for this, not MS
>>
>>383845854
>>383846410
>>383846763
thanks for proving my point, xbox live is literally perfect.
>>
>being an idort now means having to pay three subscriptions just to play online for each console

If ISIS declared a jihad against Microsoft I would encourage it
>>
>>383846981
>ignores the biggest flaw
>>
>>383847294
>paying money for a perfect service
yeah i see no flaws here.
>>
>>383845761
>find a flaw
>except for this really big flaw
Hmm
>>
>>383847372
>paying twice to use your internet
>>
>>383847478
>not getting your roommate or parent to pay for it
lol
>>
>Xbox users have to pay for internet access. Windows 10 users dont.
Really fucks the old noggin.
>>
>>383845761

I beta tested Xbox live with Whacked, Revolt, NFL fever, motor gp. There was never anything remotely close on consoles for online performance. It was well worth the money. Even when I'd play ps2 with my boys on ffxi we would go in party chat on our Xbox. Good times
>>
You have to pay to change your gamertag
>>
original xbox games xbox live service is down
>>
>>383845761
it requires recompense for services rendered
>>
>>383847889
I miss Burnout 3 online
>>
No central UI to manage invites/messages.
>>
>>383847149

What a faggoty thing to say. In all of these years I've never paid more than $40 a year for xbl. I just spend $70 at outback steakhouse. I'm okay with xbox live being for working adults.
>>
>>383845761
Starting the paid DLC trend.
>>
I think if steam was paid online then it would stop a lot of the faggots getting on
>>
>>383847584
reply to me
>>
>No resident evil
>No MGS
>No DMC
>No Silent Hill
>Butchered PC ports
>Ugly as sin
>Big as fuck
>The worst controller in modern history
Literally a halo machine
>>
>>383848228
But Anon, you have to pay Valve five dollars to access the social aspect!
>>
the flaw is that i spent countless upon countless of hours on it and wasted my entire childhood sitting inside all day and molded me into the pathetic loser that i am today
>>
>>383848334
Xbox has MGS2 and Silent Hill 2.
Google it.
>>
>>383848228

It's why some events charge a dollar or two to enter. It's to weed out nigger scum because trash always comes to shit up the place when it's free. They were doin free concert where im from and they would come out and litter the streets with trash and fuck on the sidewalk
>>
>>383847889
They're spinning it back up apparently and will have Xbox One, 360 and og Xbox work together.
>>
>>383848437
Also Shenmue 2
>>
>>383848479
if this is true and they add PSO i would get an xbox one on the spot.
>>
>>383848437
also silent hill 4
>>
>>383845761
Xbox
>>
>>383845761
paid online
>>
>>383848334

Halo
Jet Set Radio Future
Breakdown
Amped
Mech Assault
Best multiplats in most cases
Custom soundtracks
Built in hdd
Built in broadband

You know nothing. I liked ps2 as well but you clearly didn't play an.og xbox back then.
>>
As someone who played primarily on Xbox Live up until 2011 or so
>ads despite paying $50 a year
>shoddy service despite paying
>exclusive benefits like 1vs100 and Netflix group watching got removed
>price got jacked up to $60 a year while adding nothing to justify said price hike until they introduced GWG years later
>still have to pay excessive amounts for map packs which were free for PC games
>throughout the 360 era, developers had to deal with excessive fees and limits just for patching their own fucking games
Halo and Gears were fun but Xbox Live was such a shitty service and I'm pissed that Sony and Nintendo have followed in their footsteps
>>
>>383849029
it's amazing that the technology available has greatly improved but has become less unique. Things like 1 vs 100 really brought a sense of life to the platform that microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in these days.
>>
>Find a flaw in the service that ruined online for consoles forever
>Without mentioning the flaw in the service that ruined online for consoles forever
Too many 12 year olds then.
>>
>>383849029

>shoddy service

Pay your Internet bill

>netflix group watch

Not MS decision

>wah developer patches cost too much

this was mostly an indie shit complaint because they had to release broken fucking games

>xbox live is a shitty service

Still better than competition
>>
>>383849197

>he thinks MS forced Sonys hand
>>
>>383845761

It was beyond bare bones and you needed Halo 2 to even browse a fucking friends list, send messages, talk to each other and other shit.
>>
>>383848330
i care about you anon. you're gonna make it someday, i just know it
>>
File: jack smile1.jpg (10KB, 321x320px) Image search: [Google]
jack smile1.jpg
10KB, 321x320px
Xbox live was perfect to me.

I'm not fond of the state of Sony and M$ now, but the latter was objectively better (even if it had a paid service).

I would spend an extra $40 a year for a constant, reliable source of playing with my friends.

Sonybros were chanting about their free service until their servers dropped for literally weeks on end because of their shit security.

Consoles are kind of pointless now, but holy shit the 2006-2010 era was fantastic.
>>
File: High Ground_1.png (458KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
High Ground_1.png
458KB, 750x416px
>>383851281
I forgot to add...
>You will never play the golden days of Halo 3 ever again because 343i left the MCC untouched.
>No Fat Kid on Close The Door
>No more wacky foundry remakes
>Elephant battles on Big Team's Sandtrap maps
>Those HLG jump courses where you were "promised" Recon Armour at the end.

This isn't even nostalgia speaking, Customs were the way to go. Halo 5's initial lack of content warded away all of my friends from playing it. Now it has objectively the best customs, but nobody to play it with.
>>
The only benefit of paid online is that it (mostly) keeps the poorfags out.
>>
>>383845761
>find a flaw
>not this flaw though please ;-;
>>
>>383846981
I literally stop getting consoles because Xbox fucked it. Over priced games and to play online. No.
>>
>>383851826
That's actually an interesting point. Any spic with a 1-bar connection could get on ps3. However I'm not sure how that condition is now on ps4.
>>
>>383845761
You fuckers realize if it weren't for the Xbox live payment model you would be paying individual subscriptions fees for everyone of your online games imagine paying Activision and ea separately to play cod and bf.
>>
I would actually consider doing Xbox Live if the price per year wasn't so ridiculous. I think $30 a year is more then fair and would get me into playing more console games. As-is? Fuck paying $60.
>>
>>383845761
>find a flaw without mentioning the flaw
hmm
>>
>>383848334
>Butchered PC ports

like what? what was ported over from the PC that was pure shit? I can only think of steam games.
>>
>>383848479
They literally said all you're getting is system link you reading disorder having bitch
>>
>>383848334
>worst controller in modern history
ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE DUKE, NIGGA???????
>>
>>383845761
>find a flaw with this piece of shit that has nothing to do with it being a piece of shit
>>
>>383848334
>No MGS
>No Silent Hill
sorry are we living in the same timeline or what?
>>
>>383848479
I think its only LAN support that theyre doing
>>
>>383848334
>my only experience with the xbox is from /v/ the post
>>
>>383855779
The duke is a large pile of literal shit.
>>
>>383845761
>find a flaw without mentioning its biggest flaw
>>
>>383857542
t. babyhands
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.