[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buriedbornes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170713-174731.png (641KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-174731.png
641KB, 1080x1920px
Let's have a thread about this hidden gem.
Post your
>builds
>favorite class
>floor

Let's shed some light on this game and help others get deeper in.
>>
>ADS
how about no, faggot
>>
i don't know what this is but the image caught my interest so I'm downloading it to check out
thanks op
>>
For the anon asking about saint earlier

The problem with saint is that her heals can be easily negated by the fire rooms (I don't know the exact name but it has the little fire icon) so that full heal of yours becomes a flat zero.
The other issue is that her passive causes you to lose power when you have low health which is a real pain. Even though the full health bonus is cool, it usually won't come in handy if you're not one-shotting enemies. My advice is to build lots of barriers and shield whenever you can to negate the negative effects of your passive and to build one heal skill until you can replace it with an attack or buff with restoring prefix (the skill description will say that you heal when you use it). Alternatively, you can look for the vampire ability (try for at least 10%) on items which should provide some nice sustain and help counter enemies with reflect. If you grab vampire and no faith on your items, then drop your healing skills in favor of buffs that add shield and/or attack.

When using reflect, I'm not sure if you gain a damage reduction buff, but it's better to use protection because it provides a 25% damage reduction buff (I think) for 5 turns on a 3 turn cooldown. You can see how effective a defensive skill is when it says that it reduces damage and look at it scaling. Some scale off of max hp and some scale off of nothing and simply say "power x" where x would be 25 for protection and 75 for phalanx (warrior skill).

What do you mean by lightning? If you mean thunderbolt, then avoid it because it scales off INT and not PIE. If you mean the holy- skills, then look for judgment which scales off of PIE 300 for some good burst damage on a 2 turn cooldown. There's also holy smite which I believe hits twice at PIE 125 each for a one turn cooldown.

Try saving your soulstones for valkyrie for some easy high floors and don't use your fragments of death on anything other than the purple lab part (costs 500) for a random top tier lab part.
>>
>>383844257
I mean it's free and the mircotransactions are kept to a minimum so it really isn't an issue.
And the optional ads you can watch for a small bonus on your next run are nice but not necessary.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.