[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

What went wrong?
>>
>>383843145
Jensen used that arm blade to cut the game in half
>>
>>383843145
Diminishing returns. They took Human Revolution, which was already just OK, and did the exact same thing again, but with less content.
>>
No marketing and bullshit spreading like this: >>383843251

It's longer and better than HR.
>>
File: 1470462160579.gif (30KB, 550x253px) Image search: [Google]
1470462160579.gif
30KB, 550x253px
Square Enix
>found the title was very ambitious
>decided they'd rather make it several games, "Deus Ex Universe"
>decide not to even bother marketing the game properly
>Augment Your Pre-Order sours the game's pre-release reputation
>when the game releases its day one reputation is ruined by jew shit like the microtransactions being added at the last minute and limiting pre-order bonuses to a single save
>add to that the story in game leaves on an unsatisfactory note
>PC performance is bad
>Denuvo so pirates can't even play it
>after basically sabotaging the game for no reason, SE decides to cancel the franchise
overall the game itself is decent though, not enough improvement from Human Revolution though
>>
File: 1499290789435.jpg (38KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499290789435.jpg
38KB, 432x454px
>>383843603
2/10 bait

made me reply
>>
>>383844856
It's like 8hrs longer than HR you fucking idiot.
>>
>>383845002
factually wrong, but if it makes you feel any better about your disaster of a sequel, by all means keep telling yourself that, square enix.
>>
File: fds.jpg (57KB, 1156x134px) Image search: [Google]
fds.jpg
57KB, 1156x134px
>>383845216
3 hours.

>disaster
Better gameplay in every single way, though.
>>
>>383845370
Didn't the director's cut version of HR incorporate the DLC into the main story?
>>
>>383845370
>Better gameplay in every single way, though.

And worse literally everything else. Go home Square Enix.
>>
>>383844019
>>after basically sabotaging the game for no reason, SE decides to cancel the franchise

what??? proof?
>>
File: 1490409885826.jpg (14KB, 208x241px) Image search: [Google]
1490409885826.jpg
14KB, 208x241px
>>383846084
There was a eurogamer article a while back that insiders had told them the next game was canceled. Kotaku (lol) supposedly confirmed this with their own sources. We can corroborate this with a French article from last month where the studio head said they were working on 2 projects plus one is in pre-development
>one is a Marvel game with Crystal Dynamics
>we know from leaks that one is Tomb Raider
>the last is most likely another Marvel game as they are partnered for multiple
i.e. no room for DX

HD/MD's director also had an article about the development, you can guess from the tone that they're finished with Deus Ex
>http://www.makinggames.biz/news/making-deus-ex-mankind-divided-eidos-montreal-brought-deus-ex-dna-2016,2303635.html

>Looking back at the last decade spent working on Deus Ex, I can honestly say that the team is proud of what it’s achieved. Are Human Revolution and Mankind Divided perfect games? Hell no. But they were made by a group of passionate people who took the endeavor very seriously. We were extremely honored to be given a chance to give new life to one of the most influential games ever made – a game created by a different bunch of passionate people who came before us. The least we could do was tackle the challenge with the same energy and commitment they did when it all started. I can proudly say that the Deus Ex legacy lives on.
>>
>>383843145
Everything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.