[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ single-handedly fixes Roblox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1475328912572.png (383KB, 900x666px) Image search: [Google]
1475328912572.png
383KB, 900x666px
Roblox is fucking cancer.
However, it WAS great once.
Here's the biggest difference between old Roblox and modern Roblox:

>old Roblox
>gives unpopular games some exposure
>any game that is fun gets players, no matter who made it

>new Roblox
>gives unpopular games zero exposure
>games will never get players unless they are advertised, or owned by an already-popular developer

This is easy-peasy to fix however.
Something that Roblox has now is a little-used feature known as "TeleportService".
It can do three important things:
>send players to other places
>send any form of data to other places, using a player as a carrier
>receive data carried by players teleporting in

The implications of this are clear: If a specially-scripted teleporter was made, then distributed to numerous places, those places could gradually discover each other.
I'm not 100% sure how this teleporter should function, but I have ideas.
I can easily program almost anything suggested though.
Anyone interested?

I can almost guarantee that if this was made, it would quickly become absurdly popular (because it makes it easier to get players in your games), and revolutionise the way Roblox works; which is quite an achievement given that Roblox is one of the most popular games in existence.
>>
>>383842882
Faces, and body meshes were a fucking mistake, and the change to the explosion, though not the red circle explosion, removal of the dev games like sword fight on the heights and general use of non blocks for the maps and designs.
>>
Ban anyone under 13
>>
>>383843143
The fix to Roblox described in OP would change the demographic of Roblox.

Roblox is currently only good if you are:
>A child with no standards as to what games they will play
>One of the few devs lucky/rich enough to have players

My proposed fix would make it so that anyone can be a successful Roblox game developer, since there'd be a direct access to their place.
Naturally, this makes Roblox more interesting to non-children.
>>
No one?
>>
Why does this girl have two butts?
>>
File: suspicious pupper.jpg (31KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious pupper.jpg
31KB, 316x340px
Is this the same faggot who was shilling ring runners months ago?
>>
File: 1475333371549.jpg (439KB, 630x770px) Image search: [Google]
1475333371549.jpg
439KB, 630x770px
>>383844623
They're boobs anon
>>
>>383844757
It's funny to have boobs positioned where the legs are supposed to be.
>>
File: 237.png (175KB, 391x440px) Image search: [Google]
237.png
175KB, 391x440px
My brother keeps playing Roblox for some reason, but he's young so I guess that's alright for now.

All I see him play is [insert random shit here] Tycoon's, it's the same thing repackaged over and over and over, and it's so retarded. I hate it.

Back when I played Roblox, I found a great tiny little NASCAR server with like 6 people on it, and the great thing about it was that it had actual car body deformation, so if you crashed it parts would fly off and you'd see your car be dented and smoked. That was a fun server. I miss those days.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.